ADVERTISEMENT

No One Wants to Play Us

You guys are like North Dakota State-- they beat us by a field goal a few seasons back and because we're not exactly considered a team that belongs with the big boys in the old boys league we've never heard the end of it. But they were VERY good, and would have beaten a large number of power conference teams that year but of course none of them would play them. It's easy to maintain illusions if you never give reality a chance.

I watched the game Thursday night and I watched that game today and there is no way in hell anybody can say those four teams aren't within striking distance of each other.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
You guys are like North Dakota State-- they beat us by a field goal a few seasons back and because we're not exactly considered a team that belongs with the big boys in the old boys league we've never heard the end of it. But they were VERY good, and would have beaten a large number of power conference teams that year but of course none of them would play them. It's easy to maintain illusions if you never give reality a chance.

I watched the game Thursday night and I watched that game today and there is no way in hell anybody can say those four teams aren't within striking distance of each other.
North Dakota State has been lights out dominant for like the last decade....collecting National Titles and conference hardware. Not embarassing to lose to a team that has that much success. They aren't just good, they have been great in several seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT