ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

Most people's blood pressure doesn't go up from a message board but I'm not surprised you think that.

Have you noticed how much 85 projects? He talks about searching through left wing websites and blood pressure rising, normal people don't do that, he's obviously talking about himself desperately looking through the depths of breitbart trying to find something to be outraged about.

Reactions: fried-chicken
Remains were returned weeks ago.

-DJT
some people were skeptical we would get them back. you even posted a tweet saying we hadnt gotten any back and might not at all.

now we have proof we got back remains and have even tested them to make sure they are legit. this is a win for the families.

still alot of work to be done with bombs and nukes though.

Reactions: UCFBS
some people were skeptical we would get them back. you even posted a tweet saying we hadnt gotten any back and might not at all.

now we have proof we got back remains and have even tested them to make sure they are legit. this is a win for the families.

I wasn't skeptical I heard the president tell me we already had them why would I be skeptical of something the president says.

First steps, first steps.

This the most 'friendly' North Korea has ever been to us, well beyond Carter-Clinton early on too. The question is ... can that Goodwill translate into actual treaties?

The administration and UNSC has not reduced any sanctions ... yet. So I believe it may. But I'll also believe it when I see it.

The fact that no one gives Tillerson any credit for this is why I am very upset with the Clinton-Media-Progressive engine.

Keep tap dancing and celebrating because you’d rather see America lose that the other party be successful you commie pos !!
It’s always entertaining listening to people talk about negotiations when they have little to no life experience on such matters.

Keep tap dancing and celebrating because you’d rather see America lose that the other party be successful you commie pos !!

I know 85 is too stupid to understand the difference between making fun of our country and making fun of 85, didn't think you were that stupid too.

Party over everything - BT's new life motto.

Of course I'd like to see bodies come home. I also want peace with NK. I also knew we wouldn't get it through Twitter diplomacy while 85 was handing out Nobel Prizes.

Fried Chicken is an extremely patriotic person who hopes that our soldiers end up in a war with NK all so he can tap dance in victory on a massage board and HuffPo comments sections

He’s quite the patriot

Fried Chicken is an extremely patriotic person who hopes that our soldiers end up in a war with NK all so he can tap dance in victory on a massage board and HuffPo comments sections

He’s quite the patriot

Again, for like the billionth time. Not excited about Trump fuking up these negotiations. Excited about pointing out how fuking stupid your first post was.

Nothing happens over night. But so far, the administration has accomplished more in over a dozen months than prior administrations have in over a dozen years. The sanctions have been crippling. If people cannot be objective about this, then they really just look poor on their own.

I mean, how many times did non-interference journalists argue we should directly engage North Korea in the highest-level dialog? The administration does that, sends in negotiators both before and after the Singapore summit, and people are still trying to downplay it.

They just look like total partisans as a result.

LMAO typical partisan tool bags 85 and BS spewing their literal garbage lies yet again.

BRAVO! WELL DONE!

You're on record of only being happy if a deal is made that includes regular US inspections like you demanded from the Iran deal. Yet here you are being a dishonest partisan yet again.

Says the guy who cheers when we inch closer to war with NK. What an unpatriotic viewpoint.

This brings us closer to a deal which is good for America. Bad for hyper partisans like you

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Says the guy who cheers when we inch closer to war with NK. What an unpatriotic viewpoint.

This brings us closer to a deal which is good for America. Bad for hyper partisans like you
The idea that anyone here wants a war, especially the liberals, is one of your stranger takes. I'm surprised you've kept at it this long, no one believes it.

Reactions: bluechip12
The idea that anyone here wants a war, especially the liberals, is one of your stranger takes. I'm surprised you've kept at it this long, no one believes it.

I can't decide what is funnier, 85 making up insane bullshit about people wanting to go to war, or him calling someone else partisan.

Reactions: bluechip12
There would be no negotiations without Trump.

The sad thing is you might actually be stupid enough to believe this.

fried ninja getting triggered because this is a good thing for us and nk. what a sad existence.

Everyone knows you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed on here, but you really aren't doing yourself any favors by reposting this same literal bullshit that had been proven wrong a hundred times. But maybe you are just trying to outstupid goodknight. If so congrats.

The sad thing is you might actually be stupid enough to believe this.

Everyone knows you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed on here, but you really aren't doing yourself any favors by reposting this same literal bullshit that had been proven wrong a hundred times. But maybe you are just trying to outstupid goodknight. If so congrats.
im sure youd point to 2000 and 2007 as previous attempts that went no where. then again, a us president wasnt involved in either of those like now. ive stated numerous times i dont trust them. that said it at least appears things are moving in the right direction. i think its sad you are so angry obama wasnt able to do this that you cant be happy its happening at all.

There would be no negotiations without Trump.
^ This

Again, lots and lots of journalists were calling on US leaders, especially when W. was President, to directly meet with North Korea, at the highest levels. Trump entertains that, and the critics come out.

It's still too early to tell, but so far, it's rather impressive. And I still think Rex Tillerson is the most wrongly, demonized Secretary of State of recent times. When both the Chinese and Russians sing your praises, repeatedly, and support your sanctions, that's quite a lot.

Again, we'll see.

i think its sad you are so angry obama wasnt able to do this that you cant be happy its happening at all.

Just like the majority of your posts, this is 100% wrong.

Pathetic that so many people think like you, and see the world as only having two options. Against Trump doing something stupid == pro Obama. Just childish.

Just like the majority of your posts, this is 100% wrong.

Pathetic that so many people think like you, and see the world as only having two options. Against Trump doing something stupid == pro Obama. Just childish.

North Korea has flummoxed every administration since the armistice regardless of party affiliation. I'm still not convinced they are acting in good faith. They're still producing fissile materials and there's been activity at sites known to be part of their ICBM development system. They've also reportedly been working on a new ballistic missile submarine. Returning Korean War remains is well and good, but there has yet to be a concrete concession from the North and that concerns me. Every thing they've done has been superficial at best.

ADVERTISEMENT