ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

Facebook Unbiased America
NORTH KOREA REMOVING ANTI-AMERICAN PROPAGANDA ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY

By Kevin Ryan

Decades-old anti-U.S. propaganda murals are being painted over and displays promising “merciless revenge” on the “rotten, diseased, pirate nation” of America are being torn down. It’s the latest sign of a thaw in North Korea‘s relationship with the U.S.

One tour manager said he’s never seen anything like it. “All the anti-American posters I usually see around Kim Il-sung Square and at shops, they’ve all just gone,” he told Reuters.

The North Korean government is erasing much of its anti-U.S. propaganda following dictator Kim Jong-un’s Summit with President Trump earlier this month, replacing it with messages touting a “lasting peace” and prospects for Korean reunification.

• Murals, banners and posters depicting the U.S. as a brutal, imperialist aggressor hell-bent on destroying North Korean and enslaving its citizens are gone.
• Postcards and stamps showing North Korean missiles on their way to Washington are no longer being sold.
• Anti-American trinkets have been removed from souvenir stores.
• News reports that once depicted the U.S. as hostile imperialists have ceased.
• The country’s main state-run newspaper hasn’t featured a direct attack on Trump since March, when he agreed to meet with Kim, and is no longer reporting anti-U.S. news.

In place of the aggressive rhetoric, there is now a focus on more positive messages:

• Items showing themes of Korean reunification fill the stores.
• Posters pushing economic progress and the inter-Korean rapprochement have gone up.
• Murals depicting the Panmunjom Declaration signed at the inter-Korean summit are now seen in Pyongyang’s central square.
• The papers are filled with pictures of the Trump and Kim’s summit.

“In tone, the US is now depicted as if it is a normal country,” explains Peter Ward, North Korea expert. “All references to US actions that North Korea considers hostile have disappeared.” There's even what Ward describes as “neutral” coverage of the US quitting the UN human rights council.

“This is fascinating,” Ward told the BBC. “Generally speaking, neutral or positive coverage is normally reserved for countries that Pyongyang has friendly relations with.”

SOURCES:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44557818
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-gifts/north-korea-scraps-anti-american-souvenirs-after-summit-tour-operators-say-idUSKBN1JG0XB
https://www.nknews.org/2018/06/new-north-korean-propaganda-posters-promote-april-27-panmunjom-declaration/

Reactions: UCFKnight85
tenor.gif

Hell Yeah!

Facebook Unbiased America
NORTH KOREA REMOVING ANTI-AMERICAN PROPAGANDA ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY

By Kevin Ryan

Decades-old anti-U.S. propaganda murals are being painted over and displays promising “merciless revenge” on the “rotten, diseased, pirate nation” of America are being torn down. It’s the latest sign of a thaw in North Korea‘s relationship with the U.S.

One tour manager said he’s never seen anything like it. “All the anti-American posters I usually see around Kim Il-sung Square and at shops, they’ve all just gone,” he told Reuters.

The North Korean government is erasing much of its anti-U.S. propaganda following dictator Kim Jong-un’s Summit with President Trump earlier this month, replacing it with messages touting a “lasting peace” and prospects for Korean reunification.

• Murals, banners and posters depicting the U.S. as a brutal, imperialist aggressor hell-bent on destroying North Korean and enslaving its citizens are gone.
• Postcards and stamps showing North Korean missiles on their way to Washington are no longer being sold.
• Anti-American trinkets have been removed from souvenir stores.
• News reports that once depicted the U.S. as hostile imperialists have ceased.
• The country’s main state-run newspaper hasn’t featured a direct attack on Trump since March, when he agreed to meet with Kim, and is no longer reporting anti-U.S. news.

In place of the aggressive rhetoric, there is now a focus on more positive messages:

• Items showing themes of Korean reunification fill the stores.
• Posters pushing economic progress and the inter-Korean rapprochement have gone up.
• Murals depicting the Panmunjom Declaration signed at the inter-Korean summit are now seen in Pyongyang’s central square.
• The papers are filled with pictures of the Trump and Kim’s summit.

“In tone, the US is now depicted as if it is a normal country,” explains Peter Ward, North Korea expert. “All references to US actions that North Korea considers hostile have disappeared.” There's even what Ward describes as “neutral” coverage of the US quitting the UN human rights council.

“This is fascinating,” Ward told the BBC. “Generally speaking, neutral or positive coverage is normally reserved for countries that Pyongyang has friendly relations with.”

SOURCES:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44557818
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-gifts/north-korea-scraps-anti-american-souvenirs-after-summit-tour-operators-say-idUSKBN1JG0XB
https://www.nknews.org/2018/06/new-north-korean-propaganda-posters-promote-april-27-panmunjom-declaration/

This is where we scream that Trump is a Nazi right?

Trump: 'possible' North Korea nuclear deal may not 'work out'
  • President tells Fox he did not make concessions to Kim Jong-un
  • Trump in fact agreed to end military exercises with South Korea

@UCFKnight85 bravo president Trump! Well done sir!

Noted that you are hoping for war in Korea to score petty political points. Thanks for the repeated bumps.

Current Realities: Cutting through the rhetoric

The new benefits (to each side) ...
  • The US has drastically scaled down its most costly exercises in the world
  • President Trump has publicly lauded Premier Kim
  • The DPRK has begun returning remains of US servicemen and women from the '50-53 war
  • The DPRK has started removing anti-US propoganda from public and education
The continuing pressure (against each side) ...
  • The US and UNSC has yet to lift any sanctions
  • The DPKR has not begun disarmament, and may still be secretly enriching
So, in conclusion ...
  • The Trump administration has put the most choking sanctions on North Korea in history
  • The Trump administration has seen Noth Korea to 'soften' on rhetoric like never before, especially internally
  • The DPKR may still be 'playing games' on the nuclear front, but that's no different than since '94
So I don't see how Trump has 'made things worse.' If anything, this is how things begin, with both the US and DPKR still making 'strategic moves' that are unchanged, in case negotiations fail. Nothing happens overnight, but the public moves are rather promising.

Last edited:
Noted that you are hoping for war in Korea to score petty political points. Thanks for the repeated bumps.

You litterally live in an alternate reality. No one ever said anything remotely like that, or even vaguely implied it. It doesn't even make sense.

We are pointing out the insane lies of both yourself and Trump.

Current Realities: Cutting through the rhetoric

The new benefits (to each side) ...
  • The US has drastically scaled down its most costly exercises in the world
  • President Trump has publicly lauded Premier Kim
  • The DPRK has begun returning remains of US servicemen and women from the '50-53 war
  • The DPRK has started removing anti-US propoganda from public and education
The continuing pressure (against each side) ...
  • The US and UNSC has yet to lift any sanctions
  • The DPKR has not begun disarmament, and may still be secretly enriching
So, in conclusion ...
  • The Trump administration has put the most choking sanctions on North Korea in history
  • The Trump administration has gotten Noth Korea to 'soften' on rhetoric like never before
  • The DPKR may still be 'playing games,' no different than since '94
So I don't see how Trump has 'made things worse.' If anything, this is how things begin, with both the US and DPKR still making 'strategic moves' that are unchanged, in case negotiations fail. Nothing happens overnight, but the public moves are rather promising.

Lmfao you ignorant sheep. No remains have been returned, according to Pompeo. Of course Trump has said multiple times that remains have returned, but those are just Fabrications.

I don't think anyone wants war, I certainly don't, but I still don't see Chubs giving up his weapons. Even if they did "denuclearize" they probably have been moving a healthy portion of their fissile materials and weapons to places we don't know about.

rumored that pompeo is going to take a visit to nk some time this month. well see if we finally get some remains back or if they are doing anything behind closed doors.

I don't think anyone wants war, I certainly don't, but I still don't see Chubs giving up his weapons. Even if they did "denuclearize" they probably have been moving a healthy portion of their fissile materials and weapons to places we don't know about.
That's how Iran played it.

rumored that pompeo is going to take a visit to nk some time this month. well see if we finally get some remains back or if they are doing anything behind closed doors.
That was the plan, along with the first round of a draft agreement. So we'll see if there's any start of some 'meat' to this after all.

The US Reportedly Has ‘Unequivocal Evidence’ That North Korea Is ‘Trying To Deceive’ Trump On Its Nuclear Program

Bravo President Trump!

Well done Sir!

The assessment revealed that, in recent months, North Korea had upped its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at several secret sites, according to over a dozen intelligence officials cited in an NBC News report published Friday. The officials said they believe North Korean leader Kim Jong Un may be trying to conceal the secret facilities from the US.

Wait, so trump comes out and says North Korea may not be trustworthy and thats proof of him being inept. Then North Korea demonstrates that they arent trustworthy and this is also proof that Trump is inept. Cool story. Too many idiots and morons to respond to so I'll just give the blanket insult: you are an idiot, you are a moron.

Wait, so trump comes out and says North Korea may not be trustworthy and thats proof of him being inept. Then North Korea demonstrates that they arent trustworthy and this is also proof that Trump is inept. Cool story. Too many idiots and morons to respond to so I'll just give the blanket insult: you are an idiot, you are a moron.

:joy::joy::joy:

I was just called a moron by a creationist

The same people calling Trump a war hungry lunatic 6 months ago are now gloating over this report, which if true, actually does edge us back closer to conflict.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
The same people calling Trump a war hungry lunatic 6 months ago are now gloating over this report, which if true, actually does edge us back closer to conflict.
Although it is funny to see the hypocrisy of the Clinton-Media-Progressives ...

North Korea is going to be North Korea, until there is an actual agreement in place they are satisfied with. And even then it might not be enough.

At least some 'walls' came down 'socially.' But nothing happens overnight.

Wrong again dipshit. Just pointing out your idiocy of praising Trump for absolutely nothing. Hell we gave up concessions (which Trump lied about) and got absolutely nothing in return.

I was just called a moron by a creationist

Sweet. You found a new way to insult people. Meanwhile in the real world, nothing has been proven on any of the subjects that cause you to hurl insults over. Your advanced intellect isnt capable of making a cogent argument that changes anybody's mind and yet you feel superior. Hmm.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Sweet. You found a new way to insult people. Meanwhile in the real world, nothing has been proven on any of the subjects that cause you to hurl insults over. Your advanced intellect isnt capable of making a cogent argument that changes anybody's mind and yet you feel superior. Hmm.

Yeah man, I'm going to call creationists idiots, and be 100% right. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but maybe don't have idiotic beliefs if you don't want to be called an idiot. There is no "real world debate" on this matter.

Yeah man, I'm going to call creationists idiots, and be 100% right. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, but maybe don't have idiotic beliefs if you don't want to be called an idiot. There is no "real world debate" on this matter.

Good luck with that.

Back on topic...Pompeo just got back from talks with the norks, Seems like everyone who said this was more of the same from them were right.

TOKYO — Just hours after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo departed North Korea after two days of nuclear negotiations, North Korea sharply criticized the U.S. team's attitude as “regrettable,” and accused the U.S. of making unilateral demands of denuclearization.

Bravo President Trump!

Well done Sir!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.fbcea1c63912

We're sticking it to you bud, not Trump.

Sure you are. Just like all the giddy lefties and celebrities on twitter who are celebrating today’s development

PS- I believe the fact still remains that it’s been 8 months since a nuclear or missile test. Meh fuk it- screw Trump go Kim!

Sure you are. Just like all the giddy lefties and celebrities on twitter who are celebrating today’s development

PS- I believe the fact still remains that it’s been 8 months since a nuclear or missile test. Meh fuk it- screw Trump go Kim!
Every lefty knows a dumb shithead like you and we are all happy we can remind our own personal 85s that they wanted Trump awarded a Nobel Prize for this.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Every lefty knows a dumb shithead like you and we are all happy we can remind our own personal 85s that they wanted Trump awarded a Nobel Prize for this.

Lol! So much hate and insanity for a Saturday morning. Go do something and stop furiously reading your leftie blogs. It appears your blood pressure is peaking

Lol! So much hate and insanity for a Saturday morning. Go do something and stop furiously reading your leftie blogs. It appears your blood pressure is peaking

Says the guy who spends his every waking moment scraping the dregs of insane right wing blogs desperately trying to find something to be outraged over. The best you have is a guy getting a drink thrown on him. Hypocrite.

Most people's blood pressure doesn't go up from a message board but I'm not surprised you think that.

Most people's blood pressure doesn't go up from a message board but I'm not surprised you think that.

Considering you’ve spent most of your morning posting hilariously hyperbolic nonsense i would say I’m right

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT