ADVERTISEMENT

North Korea suspends nuclear and missile testing

Count the missile tests before Trump then get back to me.
I can personally tell you of a few of them that occurred while I was on Pen working on various CBRND projects that didn't really raise much of a ruckus over there. The only reason it's a big deal is that it fits the media narrative anti-Trump.

Count the missile tests before Trump then get back to me.
Once again, your arguments are making you look foolish

Let me tell you how it works

You develop missiles (under the Obama administration for 8 years and previously),

Then you actually have to test them (Trump Administration)

Why do you have a hard time grasping this concept?

Once again, your arguments are making you look foolish

Let me tell you how it works

You develop missiles (under the Obama administration for 8 years and previously),

Then you actually have to test them (Trump Administration)

Why do you have a hard time grasping this concept?
shooksters response, "because orange man bad."

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Under Shooker's beloved President Obama's watch, N Korea not only test fired missiles and rapidly developed their nuclear capability, but they actually sank the ROKS Cheonan from South Korea and shelled a S Korean island with a battery of artillery fire.

The N Korean attack on the Cheonan actually killed 46 S Korean sailors. The N Korean artillery fire on Yeonpyeong actually killed 20 S Koreans including 5 civilians.

And yet here he is, losing his shit over missile tests that have killed exactly 0 people. What a hypocrite.

And yet here he is, losing his shit over missile tests that have killed exactly 0 people. What a hypocrite.
Jesus, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

You people blast Obama for not putting an end to North Korea's missile development -- and in the next breath gush about "how much better" things are now with North Korea -- as Kim Yung Un continues to develop his missiles unabated.

Last I checked, that's the very definition of hypocrisy.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Jesus, talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

You people blast Obama for not putting an end to North Korea's missile development -- and in the next breath gush about "how much better" things are now with North Korea -- as Kim Yung Un continues to develop his missiles unabated.

Last I checked, that's the very definition of hypocrisy.

lol not at all what we're blasting. We're blasting him for not even attempting to intervene in N Korea when they were making incredible and rapid gains with their nuclear program, as helped by the Chinese and Russia. They actually attacked and killed S Koreans under his watch and yet you're absolutely in hysterics of missiles being launched into the ocean.

Kinda like when you guys lost your shit over Trump removing a tiny number of soldiers in Syria after ISIS had already been defeated (thanks to Trump) while completely ignoring that Syria is what it is today largely thanks to Obama failing to enforce a red line that he created.

Your golden boy can do no wrong but crying about Trump is just peachy!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Under Shooker's beloved President Obama's watch, N Korea not only test fired missiles and rapidly developed their nuclear capability, but they actually sank the ROKS Cheonan from South Korea and shelled a S Korean island with a battery of artillery fire.

The N Korean attack on the Cheonan actually killed 46 S Korean sailors. The N Korean artillery fire on Yeonpyeong actually killed 20 S Koreans including 5 civilians.

dont forget that north korea actually launched 50 missiles during obamas term.

lol not at all what we're blasting. We're blasting him for not even attempting to intervene in N Korea when they were making incredible and rapid gains with their nuclear program...
You guys crack me up.

You tell us how North Korea made "incredible and rapid" gains with its nuclear program during the Obama years. But when Trump calls the regime's continuing development and testing "no big deal," you believe him and applaud our 'improved' relations with the country since Trump became President??!?!?!? What's wrong with this picture?

You guys crack me up.

You tell us how North Korea made "incredible and rapid" gains with its nuclear program during the Obama years. But when Trump calls the regime's continuing development and testing "no big deal," you believe him and applaud our 'improved' relations with the country since Trump became President??!?!?!? What's wrong with this picture?
north korea launched 50 missiles during obamas tenure. why are you just now freaking out about this?

Reactions: Ucfmikes and UCFBS
north korea launched 50 missiles during obamas tenure. why are you just now freaking out about this?
Because only Republican Presidents can be criticized. Sigh ... even the Clinton administration knew they weren't abiding by the 1994 agreement by 1999, and was against Jimmy Carter going in and even negotiating anything, because they weren't considered trustworthy. Oh yeah, Bill is trying to 're-write history' on this (like everything), but it's all public.

This non-sense that North Korea started becoming a problem with the 'Axis of Evil' speech to start 2002, and that the US was seeking to include a 'non-Muslim country' is BS. Even Obama would have included them had he made it, and probably added an US ally -- Pakistan, another Muslim country -- to the lsit.

Too many Americans are too ignorant of or don't want to believe actual, real, geo-political histories and realities. Countries like North Korea, China and Russia rely on that too.

MHStImPAJeya5mhs38xRov5-jr32Zxd3n8_o_-fNGpiVSawBjYAPoepYDYCannEgXIrIfpHmn-wAckDcatOte13Fkf2DJZxaeurpjyHdf43Bdp2fq7Bs66iUrTVlP5ZpTu32DCJ6

thats just fox playing politics against the other team. something i dont like. i was ok with obama meeting kim jong il. you can look up where i was supportive of obama meeting up and making friends with cuba. seems like im pretty consistent on our presidents playing nice with other leaders. how consistent on this issue are you?

i mean there were 50 missile launches during obamas tenure. most of the launches came from un. where is the freak out from cnn/msnbc/cbs/nbc/abc/nyt/washp? care to post any of those?

Reactions: UCFBS
i mean there were 50 missile launches during obamas tenure. most of the launches came from un. where is the freak out...?
Don't forget Otto Warmbier's imprisonment and torture was "under Obama's watch" too. But you and your Red Hat buddies seem to have lost track of the jest of this thread: we've all gotten 'safer' from the threat of a North Korean missile strike now that Trump has replaced Obama, right?

When I use facts to poke holes in this delusional opinion, I'm hit with, "Well, there were missile tests during the OBAMA years TOO!!!"

No sh*t.

We're dealing with a murderous, tin-horn little dictator in Kim. Whether we're talking the Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini of yesteryear or the Putin and Kim Yung Un today, history has shown that using "playing nice" with dictators rarely works.

Don't forget Otto Warmbier's imprisonment and torture was "under Obama's watch" too. But you and your Red Hat buddies seem to have lost track of the jest of this thread: we've all gotten 'safer' from the threat of a North Korean missile strike now that Trump has replaced Obama, right?

When I use facts to poke holes in this delusional opinion, I'm hit with, "Well, there were missile tests during the OBAMA years TOO!!!"

No sh*t.

We're dealing with a murderous, tin-horn little dictator in Kim. Whether we're talking the Hitler, Stalin, or Mussolini of yesteryear or the Putin and Kim Yung Un today, history has shown that using "playing nice" with dictators rarely works.
do you really think thats lost on people in this thread? ive been critical of them and the relationship, in fact, several others have as well.

but all while you are trying to poke holes in the narrative, you completely miss what people in south korea and japan have said about the relationship being the best theyve seen in many peoples entire lives. no, i think you just hate trump so much you cant see it. if obama wouldve done half of what trump has done so far, youd be giving us hourly updates.

do you like war? because it seems like you are pushing for war as the only real solution here. i thought dems wanted peace man...

we are 20 pages into this thread and you ask that stupid question. you are either incredibly stupid, trolling, or tds has completely killed your ability to objectively look at the usa/nk/sk/japan relationship.
I ask a very simple question: "what has Trump done?" and in response I get one flippant then one indignant reply.

Reading them, one gets the distinct impression you don't have an answer to my question.

I ask a very simple question: "what has Trump done?" and in response I get one flippant then one indignant reply.

Reading them, one gets the distinct impression you don't have an answer to my question.
there is such at thing as a stupid question. youve asked this exact same question multiple times in this thread. ive answered it a few times. you have completely ignored it. stop being a moron.

Obama probably funded NKs nukes. It just hasn’t been leaked yet
Actually, we probably did, indirectly, via Pakistan.
Obama, to his credit, was very anti-Pakistan ... so much so they wanted McCain over Obama.
Of course, Obama also showcased major ignorance of Pakistan culture and history too.

there is such at thing as a stupid question. youve asked this exact same question multiple times in this thread. ive answered it a few times. you have completely ignored it. stop being a moron.

Shookster isn’t worth even engaging

there is such at thing as a stupid question. youve asked this exact same question multiple times in this thread. ive answered it a few times.

Please share it with us then.

I took the liberty of revisiting this thread and -- guess what? -- I couldn't find it.

Here's a brief highlight of what I did find:

1 of 3:

2018 US-North Korea Singapore Summit

Page 1 – April 30, 2018 - You want to give Trump the Nobel peace prize for meeting with Kim!

Page 4 – May 24, 2018 - Looks like it will be a dog and pony show but HEY, you said at least it starts a conversation!

Page 4 – May 24, 2018 - In response to questions about NK dismantling their nuclear test sites, you said that the reports indicate they’re heading the right direction!!!

Page 6 – June 11, 2018 – You shared Trump’s tweet about the upcoming Singapore meeting: “Excitement in the air!”

Page 7 – June 12, 2018 – In response to concerns about our President calling the murderous little tin horn dictator a “great personality” and “a very talented man,” you said that Trump is going to say “some nice things about a really bad dictator” to bring him to the negotiation table.

Page 8 – June 12, 2018 – You post a photo of Kim and Trump signing something.

Page 10 – July 9, 2018 – You rightly applaud that the remains of some of our missing US Korean War soldiers were returned. But admitted “a lot of work to be done with bombs and nukes though.”

2 of 3

Page 11 – Aug. 1, 2018 – In response to Kim’s rejection of US proposal for NK to slash nuclear arsenal, you said it looks like North Korea is back to their old tricks.

Page 11 – Aug. 9, 2018 – You say you still don’t trust those guys but credit has to be given to Trump for “getting further than anyone else has.”

Page 12 – October 31, 2018 – You report that North and South Korea have agreed to disarm part of the demilitarized zone.

Page 12 – Nov. 26, 2018 – You liked a post by UCFKnight85 telling all the naysayers to “Eat Crow.”

Page 12 – Dec. 5, 2018 – In response to a report from the UN’s International Atomic Energy Agency’s report that there are zero indications that NK has ceased its nuclear development, you say “that’s not good and work still needs to be done” but reaffirm that things are moving in the right direction.

Page 12 – Dec. 17, 2018 – In response to NK’s threat that denuclearization is now at risk due to US sanctions, you said you thought they’d “come around.”

2018 US-North Korea Hanoi Summit

Page 13 – Feb. 7, 2019 – You post that Kim and Trump are going to have another summit in Vietnam. You said we’ll see if anything comes of it and mention that NK hasn’t given up much of anything thus far.

Page 13 – Feb. 28, 2019 – You posted your disappointment that the meeting was cancelled early with nothing good coming out of it. You said “it sounds like Kim wanted sanctions lifted without actually doing anything.” Yet you added, “I hope this doesn’t hurt the current relationship.”

Page 15 – March 6, 2019 – In response to the board’s reaction to news that North Korea was rebuilding its rocket launch site, you declare detractors are suffering from TDS and “giddy” to see Trump fail.

Page 16 – April 18, 2019 – You opined that at least Trump got further than previous Presidents combined. Nothing came of it, but HEY, “it was worth a shot.”

3 of 3

Page 16 – April 18, 2019 – In response to my question to 85 what we accomplished, you replied, and I quote: “there are numerous examples in this 15 page there. you just pretend they dont exist because the orange man helped make them happen.” Not really very illuminating, but it was a response.

Page 16 – April 18, 2019 – I ask you the question, “What did Trump accomplish?” and you responded with “you have your head so far in the sand it’s not even funny.” Again, not really very illuminating, but, HEY, it was a response.

Page 18 – April 22, 2019 – Despite nothing from the negotiation front, you proclaim that relations between NK, SK, the USA, and Japan are “the best they’ve ever been” and it wouldn’t have happened “without Trump.”

Page 20 – May 10, 2019 – Responding to reports of rising tensions in the area, you respond that “up until recently this is the best relations the area has ever seen.”

Page 21 – Today – In response to questions about your “Trump has made things in the area safer” line, you reiterate that “people in South Korea and Japan have said the relationship with NK has been the best”

That brings us up-to-date.

I didn’t find anything from you telling us HOW exactly things have gotten so much better. Is it any change in North Korea’s behavior? Uh, no. Was it a deal that got struck? Uh, no.

Did we get some of the remains from our MIA Korean war soldiers? Yes – and that a great thing for a number of families who lost loved ones in that war.

But your naïve notion that somehow things have gotten a lot better in the region is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Shookster. You have lost. Throw in the towel

Let’s simplify this in a few words

Obama has done nothing

Trump is trying and meeting with Kim

That’s all the whole world needs to know except one person

YOU!!

Why doesn’t Shookster look at any of the 200 previous posts instead of starting this thread over with the same arguments as if it is new?

I didn’t find anything from you telling us HOW exactly things have gotten so much better. Is it any change in North Korea’s behavior? Uh, no. Was it a deal that got struck? Uh, no.
Hmmm. Let’s see. Trump is ACTUALLY MEETING WITH NK Which no sitting president ever has

That’s not better than threatening a nuclear war? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmm. Let’s see. Trump is ACTUALLY MEETING WITH NK Which no sitting president ever has

That’s not better than threatening a nuclear war? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
No

Video from was during the Obama administration.
How could that be? There were never ANY PROBLEMS with threats until Trump came along. North Korea was just the nicest country until meanie Trump, who’s done nothing but rile them up

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
3 of 3

Page 16 – April 18, 2019 – In response to my question to 85 what we accomplished, you replied, and I quote: “there are numerous examples in this 15 page there. you just pretend they dont exist because the orange man helped make them happen.” Not really very illuminating, but it was a response.

Page 16 – April 18, 2019 – I ask you the question, “What did Trump accomplish?” and you responded with “you have your head so far in the sand it’s not even funny.” Again, not really very illuminating, but, HEY, it was a response.

Page 18 – April 22, 2019 – Despite nothing from the negotiation front, you proclaim that relations between NK, SK, the USA, and Japan are “the best they’ve ever been” and it wouldn’t have happened “without Trump.”

Page 20 – May 10, 2019 – Responding to reports of rising tensions in the area, you respond that “up until recently this is the best relations the area has ever seen.”

Page 21 – Today – In response to questions about your “Trump has made things in the area safer” line, you reiterate that “people in South Korea and Japan have said the relationship with NK has been the best”

That brings us up-to-date.

Did we get some of the remains from our MIA Korean war soldiers? Yes – and that a great thing for a number of families who lost loved ones in that war.

But your naïve notion that somehow things have gotten a lot better in the region is nothing more than wishful thinking.
i am literally laughing at you right now for this pathetic display. i cant believe you took all this time to go over all my posts in a 20 page thread. wow, you really do need a hobby.

i have answered your question multiple times. your reading comprehension is piss poor. even in this pathetic breakdown of all my posts, you mention the answer multiple times.

the simple answer you have 100% neglected to see because of your severe TDS is that even today with recent set backs, we have the best working relationship in the history of all the countries involved. you cant see that because you hate trump so deeply you cant think critically anymore.

lets drill this into your thick skull one more time. there was a war that never really ended. fingers were on triggers and big red buttons for half a century. up until trump the sides had only met a few times. and they continued to point guns and missiles at each other. while they are obviously still tensions, the guns have mostly been lowered and they are talking. the tension between the two nations is at an all time low. the potus stepped foot in north korea. that is massive news. NK/SK have meet several times on each side of the border and at neutral locations. again massive news.

yet you cant see any of that because you hate trump. you are truly pathetic partisan hack. you are the literal definition of what is wrong with the current political climate. i would say grow up, but the sad truth is you are a bitter old man. instead ill say take a few days off the internet and away from cnn/msnbc, it would do some good for you.

there was a war that never really ended. fingers were on triggers and big red buttons for half a century. up until trump the sides had only met a few times. and they continued to point guns and missiles at each other. while they are obviously still tensions, the guns have mostly been lowered and they are talking. the tension between the two nations is at an all time low. the potus stepped foot in north korea. that is massive news. NK/SK have meet several times on each side of the border and at neutral locations. again massive news.

I used to think that nuclear disarmament was our goal with North Korea. Pardon me for not having grasped how "massive" the good news was about the recent photo-ops.

I'm heartened to hear from you how "warm & fuzzy" relations are now around the Sea of Japan. Since tensions are "at an all-time low," I relieved we don't have to worry anymore about North Korea's murderous little tin horn dictator.

Whew.

So I guess this means we're reached the end of thread!!! Yippee!!!
[banana] [banana] :cool2: [banana] [banana]

I used to think that nuclear disarmament was our goal with North Korea. Pardon me for not having grasped how "massive" the good news was about the recent photo-ops.

I'm heartened to hear from you how "warm & fuzzy" relations are now around the Sea of Japan. Since tensions are "at an all-time low," I relieved we don't have to worry anymore about North Korea's murderous little tin horn dictator.

Whew.

So I guess this means we're reached the end of thread!!! Yippee!!!
[banana] [banana] :cool2: [banana] [banana]
you are a bitter old man with a staggering low ability to think critically and outside of party lines. perhaps you should seek a physician about your current mental health.

Reactions: UCFBS and Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT