ADVERTISEMENT

Not ANOTHER One!!!

because riley didn't go after them. Too many delinquents from Florida but Coach Frost knows which ones to go after. Nice try cutie but you're just pissed that your team is about to tank.
We are not about to tank. That’s ridiculous. Our schedule is very favorable next year with
2 top notch AAC QBs graduating. Nice try

How often do you show recruits your heisman room and the video that goes along with it, for the recruit to then ask “whys the picture quality so bad?” And your only response is “well they didn’t have HD 40 years ago.” That and your dusty trophies aren’t flipping any recruits!
So if McGriff flips, what will be your reasoning to make you feel better about it?

I know this football thing and following recruiting is new to a lot of you guys. Not sure if you realize official visits go from Friday-Sunday. McGriff visit just started last night. He'll flip this weekend.
os recruting said made it seem it wasn't full weekend visit. It might have been 1.5 day one Thurs-Fri. Frost did the same thing at UCF his first recruiting season when some prospects already had weekends filled.

As of last night he still planned to do his UCF OV

So if McGriff flips, what will be your reasoning to make you feel better about it?
UCF still has Gabe Davis in that flex TE/WR position.

but I find it comical that you are bragging about possibly stealing a 3 star from UCF which has a full offense coming back next season.

You think that is going to beat Urban Meyer and his 15 4 stars where he gets top tier Florida and Southern talent?

Your fanbase is sad and pathetic. When you add the racism the mods should just mass ban at this point & get this place back to normal

Plus one. These guys are racist tools. I'm fully willing to generalize the entirety of NU fans based on these two.
You'd have to also generalize the entire UCF fan base based on the comments that one made making a joke about a Nebraskan kid dying in Orlando.

UCF still has Gabe Davis in that flex TE/WR position.

but I find it comical that you are bragging about possibly stealing a 3 star from UCF which has a full offense coming back next season.

You think that is going to beat Urban Meyer and his 15 4 stars where he gets top tier Florida and Southern talent?

Your fanbase is sad and pathetic. When you add the racism the mods should just mass ban at this point & get this place back to normal
Your reading comprehension needs some work. I haven't bragged about the possibility of flipping McGriff. I do, however, wonder what some of your fan base will say to make themselves feel better if he does in fact flip. All these declarations from UCF fans about Nebraska being nothing but white farmers, snow, waste farmland with nothing that an 18-23 year old would enjoy, it would really be quite the blow to those egos if/when a player chooses Lincoln over Orlando.

Reactions: huskersoup
Your reading comprehension needs some work. I haven't bragged about the possibility of flipping McGriff. I do, however, wonder what some of your fan base will say to make themselves feel better if he does in fact flip. All these declarations from UCF fans about Nebraska being nothing but white farmers, snow, waste farmland with nothing that an 18-23 year old would enjoy, it would really be quite the blow to those egos if/when a player chooses Lincoln over Orlando.

This is the UCF Board. Most are Floridians. We don't give a shit about Nebraska. We have the right to have the opinion that it's a difficult place to build a Power in the post VCR Era. People's opinion are not going to change bc you guys are obsessed with Frost being to guy to change that.

We don't need you and other Husker fans ridiculous demographic dog whistle arguments why it's so awesome up there in every other thread. You guys are the most insecure 'blue blood' fanbase I've ever seen.

This is the UCF Board. Most are Floridians. We don't give a shit about Nebraska. We have the right to have the opinion that it's a difficult place to build a Power in the post VCR Era. People's opinion are not going to change bc you guys are obsessed with Frost being to guy to change that.

We don't need you and other Husker fans ridiculous demographic dog whistle arguments why it's so awesome up there in every other thread. You guys are the most insecure 'blue blood' fanbase I've ever seen.

UCF fans are no less insecure than any other fan base out there.

You'd have to also generalize the entire UCF fan base based on the comments that one made making a joke about a Nebraskan kid dying in Orlando.
No when a UCF fan does it, it's an anomaly. When a Husker does it, it's just because that's who they are.

I don't know who he is. So losing him would suck only because the coaches think he's good enough to offer. But I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

No chance!

It's too cold in Nebraska. There are too many white people there. There's nothing but coenfields in the state. Orlando is exponentially better than Lincoln. There is ZERO chance a recruit will choose NU over UCF after visiting both places.

Nice Racist comment about our Non Hispanic population...for shame!

Who cares if he flips, we have Randy Shannon on staff who knows every HS coach in the 305. We will demolish recruiting in Miami Dade.*

To the Nebraska fans on this thread, why do all of your recent offers think the name of your team is the Huskies and are blessed to have received an offer from the Huskies?

Reactions: Psycho Jim
You haven't been to lincoln apparently. Id venture to guess that lincoln is as racially diverse as Orlando, and politically lincoln is the biggest outlier in the state. While the rest of the state is very conservative, lincoln is traditionally a liberal city.
So what your saying is there is a lot of safe places in Lincoln. Is Lincoln a Sanctuary city?

To the Nebraska fans on this thread, why do all of your recent offers think the name of your team is the Huskies and are blessed to have received an offer from the Huskies?

because of the poor education system in the south...duh

because of the poor education system in the south...duh

I think Nebraska has an uphill battle with Florida recruits. If Scott Frost would have stayed 4-5 years in Florida, he could have established the pipeline to Florida recruits. He'll get some interest right away this year but he wasn't here long enough to establish it long-term. Also, these high school kids don't even know if you are the Huskers or the Huskies while the UCF/USF rivalry game was one of the highest ranked football games on Black Friday in the history of the game with 10+ in the Tampa and Orlando markets with a majority of the Gator and Seminole high school commitments attending the game:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-sp-ucf-usf-ratings-abc-20171126-story.html

So while Nebraska is one of the most recognized teams nationally in the country, I can tell you that UCF is much more relevant to kids in Florida. Everyone that lives in Florida has a relative or friend that has attended UCF. Also, the Gators and Seminoles couldn't have picked a worse year to roll-over. This was the event that we have been waiting for as UCF fans and next year should be the same with just about all of the UCF players returning while UF and FSU rebuilds. There is no going back now. UCF is now the 4th major football program in the state of Florida and the city of Orlando has a lot more going on than what Gainesville, Tallahassee, and Lincoln has going on.

Best of luck Scott Frost and the Cornhusker faithful. Go Knights!

Are UCF fans who post on other teams' message boards insecure? I recognize a few regulars here who might want to know.
You're right, *correction* we're not the ones trolling and sh*t posting on someone else's message board whereas the staggering majority of you are. It's a very small minority of you that are posting stuff that add to the discussion without your privileged 5 superiority complex bleeding through so ask yourself again who's acting insecure here.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
You're right, *correction* we're not the ones trolling and sh*t posting on someone else's message board whereas the staggering majority of you are. It's a very small minority of you that are posting stuff that add to the discussion without your privileged 5 superiority complex bleeding through so ask yourself again who's acting insecure here.
Pinning multiple posts from Husker fans on a UCF site? Yeah, insecure.

Reactions: Husker-NJ
Pretty sad that so many corn shuckers are so insecure they have to visit another teams board and talk trash about an upcoming program in order to make themselves feel good.

Well, I was going to drive Chinander’s moving van for him, but he was outta here before I had the chance. [roll]

Truth! The way I look at it, the way things worked out, we will be in better shape next year than we were this year.

On offense, our new HC runs a very similar offense, that had the highest scoring average in the SEC. On defense, Randy Shannon is light years better than Chinander and is a recruiting superstar.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT