ADVERTISEMENT

Not ANOTHER One!!!

So if McGriff flips, what will be your reasoning to make you feel better about it?

I personally don't care if McGriff flips or not. I find it hilarious that the corn shuckers are so giddy over the possibility of flipping a 3-star recruit.

UCF usually has two or three players every year that flip to a "big name" school. It obviously has not slowed us down. We are playing in our second BCS/NY6 level bowl in five years while Nebraska hasn't been to one in over a decade.

I personally don't care if McGriff flips or not. I find it hilarious that the corn shuckers are so giddy over the possibility of flipping a 3-star recruit.

UCF usually has two or three players every year that flip to a "big name" school. It obviously has not slowed us down. We are playing in our second BCS/NY6 level bowl in five years while Nebraska hasn't been to one in over a decade.
Which Husker fan is giddy over flipping him?

Were UCF fans giddy when he committed to UCF?

The fact that you don't know what it is indicates closed mindedness, ignorance, or bias against "non-white" culture. They are quite delicious by the way.
Yea and i would bet you have never had a Bierock. Ignorance or bias against white culture indicates your closed mindedness!

Recruiting classes go only so far when you have piss poor coaching, hence our coaching hire. Think what he can do with top 25 recruiting vs top 50

Which Husker fan is giddy over flipping him?

Were UCF fans giddy when he committed to UCF?

I don't follow recruiting close enough to even know anything about him. I simply trust the coaching staff that they can identify players that will work in their system.

It is the Nebraska interlopers here that keep bragging about how much higher their recruiting classes have been ranked...and a lot of good those recruiting classes have done for you by the way...getting multiple coaches fired. I am shocked that your fanbase would lower your expectations to take a "lowly 3-star."

I know this place over by Universal Studios that makes some of the greatest arepas in Orlando, its called Arepas El Cacao I highly recommend it to anyone around the that area over the holidays.

Yea and i would bet you have never had a Bierock. Ignorance or bias against white culture indicates your closed mindedness!

You would lose that bet. We do have several good German and eastern European restaurants in Orlando...plus I had Bierock when I lived in Wisconsin.

Interesting thing about Orlando is we also have many good restaurants from almost everywhere in the world. Middle Eastern...Caribbean...every kind of Latin there is (Cuban, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Dominican, Venezuelan, Columbian, etc)...Czech...Polish...and on...and on...and on.

One of your own "downhome midwesterners" brought the whole issue up making fun of a very tasty meal just because he had never heard of it. Maybe you guys should think about broadening your view just a little bit.

You would lose that bet. We do have several good German and eastern European restaurants in Orlando...plus I had Bierock when I lived in Wisconsin.

Interesting thing about Orlando is we also have many good restaurants from almost everywhere in the world. Middle Eastern...Caribbean...every kind of Latin there is (Cuban, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Dominican, Venezuelan, Columbian, etc)...Czech...Polish...and on...and on...and on.

One of your own "downhome midwesterners" brought the whole issue up making fun of a very tasty meal just because he had never heard of it. Maybe you guys should think about broadening your view just a little bit.
Dont lie, you had to google what it was. Nice try though

I don't follow recruiting close enough to even know anything about him. I simply trust the coaching staff that they can identify players that will work in their system.

It is the Nebraska interlopers here that keep bragging about how much higher their recruiting classes have been ranked...and a lot of good those recruiting classes have done for you by the way...getting multiple coaches fired. I am shocked that your fanbase would lower your expectations to take a "lowly 3-star."
You didn't answer the question.

But yes, NU has struggled. But now we have what appears to be a damn good coach.

Hey why not? Free flight and a couple buffet meals at the local Golden Corral? After he walks back in 20 degree weather from the local watering hole, he'll be ready early Sunday morning in getting back to sunshine and bikinis.
He committed fyi lol

If I’m a High school kid and I’m visiting Nebraska in the winter and Orlando right now, I’m saying hell no to Nebraska

The campus is beautiful and the coeds are amazing. These kids have hormones and once they see the talent, they will be hooked.

Screw Nebraska. Nothing better there than at UCF, except a coaches salary and the nearly impossible to reach playoffs
Dude it was 68 degrees in Nebraska today lol

Insensitive, yes, racist, no. Arguing back against the likes of mikey and the others who have been adamant about talking trash, yes. Even the "sane" posters over here are losing it.
I have seen numerous husky fans post racist comments on here. Hopefully it is somebody with to much time on their hands making mutiple accounts. If it isn't then your fan base is even more of an embarrassment to your university than the football team.

Must still be a lot of Cornhole posters here. I have ignored as many as I can. These one sided converstations are interesting.

Reactions: Mikesi
I have seen numerous husky fans post racist comments on here. Hopefully it is somebody with to much time on their hands making mutiple accounts. If it isn't then your fan base is even more of an embarrassment to your university than the football team.
it's becoming a common & disturbing trend, the irony is that they want fast recruits that live in the very diverse communities that they are talking negatively of in this topic. They don't have to post the exact words for us to tell the undertones they are implying

arepa? here is an indicator it isnt important and doesnt matter, nobody knows what it is!!!
This statement shows the backwardness of the cornholers. That's like saying quesadilla? It isn't important...

Arepas are absolutely delicious.

Oh and I enjoyed watching UCF beat what is the stronger of the little red sports teams a few weeks ago.

Interestingly, at first I saw this large contingent of red and was like "damn they brought a lot of fans from their trash state."

Then I noticed that it was a blob of the most overweight turds I'd ever seen. What I thought was 150 was really 25. Too much Omaha horse meat I guess.

Reactions: FRIGHTKNIGHT
Oh and I enjoyed watching UCF beat what is the stronger of the little red sports teams a few weeks ago.

Interestingly, at first I saw this large contingent of red and was like "damn they brought a lot of fans from their trash state."

Then I noticed that it was a blob of the most overweight turds I'd ever seen. What I thought was 150 was really 25. Too much Omaha horse meat I guess.
Incestual relations don't help their genetics pool. Hope they figure that out one day

Scott Frost, the entire UCF coaching staff, and guess what, recruits from florida!

BAZINGA

Don't be so naive or kid yourself. They went to Nebraska for two things, both of which have nothing to do about living in Nebraska.....MONEY & P5 SCHOOL.

You can see it south of the Beeline just west of MCO. If that is the one you are talking about.
I don't live in Orlando. I live in Palm Beach Gardens. One by me you can see on I-95 in West Palm. Orlando Titty Bars have Pasties don't they? And Tampa doesn't sell alcohol. South Florida has the best as both are legal here. I don't go very often but better down here.

Hurricanes = nature's tree trimmer
High Humidity = this is why we have younger looking people here
Sink Holes = Ok, these do suck
Mosquitos = not in Orlando, maybe South Florida
Cockroaches = Palmetto bugs? They are our underground labor force
Fire Ants = land mines for neighbors

Finally . . . Somebody with a sense of humor

Reactions: HappyNapper
The fact that you don't know what it is indicates closed mindedness, ignorance, or bias against "non-white" culture. They are quite delicious by the way.
You'd think they'd know what it was since the main ingredient is the only thing of note to come from their skidmark of a state.

He committed fyi lol

Nice try lying troll!!![roll]

Your own Rivals site says he is taking an official to UCF next weekend to meet the new coaches, then will make his decision right away since he will enroll and start school in January.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT