ADVERTISEMENT

*Official Scumbag Thread* Taking kids from families, locking them up and injecting them with drugs

You guys should just insult them, and nothing else. They are
All because pathetic disgusting ignorant red hatters don't want more brown people in this country. Just pathetic.

This is all that really needs to be said. 100% true. And, it is really all that needs to be said. They are Making America Great Again. Just like the 1950s, when minorities knew their place, and there were much less of them.

Just a little more than 3 years of this. Republicans have dug their hole too deep. Trump lost the last election by 3 million votes. He'll lose the next one by much, much, much, more.

Is that a joke? The only dodging going on in this thread is liberals refusing to post any sort of solution to this problem.

Last I checked, Copernicus, Liberals aren't holding all three branches of our federal government.

Last I checked, Copernicus, Liberals aren't holding all three branches of our federal government.

And? You cant think for yourself and propose some sort of solution? You need your party overlords to tell you what to think again?

Muhron.

And? You cant think for yourself and propose some sort of solution? You need your party overlords to tell you what to think again?

Muhron.
Solution: don't do this.
How can we not do this? We never have before. Just imagine it was 1 year in the past.

You guys should just insult them, and nothing else. They are

This is all that really needs to be said. 100% true. And, it is really all that needs to be said. They are Making America Great Again. Just like the 1950s, when minorities knew their place, and there were much less of them.

Just a little more than 3 years of this. Republicans have dug their hole too deep. Trump lost the last election by 3 million votes. He'll lose the next one by much, much, much, more.
the next 6 years are going to be very rough on you.

If I go rob a bank and get arrested on felony charges, can I bring my 54 kids with me to a nice center where we can be together?

Also, because our family can field 4 soccer teams with subs, can this family facility have both indoor (with AC) and outdoor field (with lights) so we can continue to practice for our upcoming family tournaments?

Last edited:
100%.

You can come here and work but you get a certain status and receive no safety net benefits but you pay taxes. The economy can absorb 1 or 2 million additional workers and if we allow them to work legally we get tax revenue. Businesses get labor they need. Goods and services get cheaper. GDP grows.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
100%.

You can come here and work but you get a certain status and receive no safety net benefits but you pay taxes. The economy can absorb 1 or 2 million additional workers and if we allow them to work legally we get tax revenue. Businesses get labor they need. Goods and services get cheaper. GDP grows.

It would literally be a win for everyone except blatant racists like K_L and others. Disgusting.

To reduce demand I would also destroy companies that hire illegals with massive business ending penalties for hiring undocumented workers. There are very rich people out there who gained their wealth by insourcing american jobs to illegal immigrants. They need to be bent over. This protects companies who play by the rules

So the only people working are American workers and those foreign workers who have registered. Open up supply and cut demand.

But I thought about this for like 5 total min because it's just a message board and the people we've elected have decided that putting weeping kids in lockup is more popuular to their base.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
To reduce demand I would also destroy companies that hire illegals with massive business ending penalties for hiring undocumented workers. There are very rich people out there who gained their wealth by insourcing american jobs to illegal immigrants. They need to be bent over. This protects companies who play by the rules

So the only people working are American workers and those foreign workers who have registered. Open up supply and cut demand.

But I thought about this for like 5 total min because it's just a message board and the people we've elected have decided that putting weeping kids in lockup is more popuular to their base.

That wasnt so hard, was it?

Now, how do we ensure that the kids coming across the border with adults arent being trafficked? If not for separating them for a period of time to make them comfortable enough to tell their story, how can you ensure that these kids arent slaves?

That wasnt so hard, was it?

Now, how do we ensure that the kids coming across the border with adults arent being trafficked? If not for separating them for a period of time to make them comfortable enough to tell their story, how can you ensure that these kids arent slaves?
Don't attach another issue to my solved issue with the hopes of unsolving it.

We fight child trafficking the same way we already do.

Don't attach another issue to my solved issue with the hopes of unsolving it.

We fight child trafficking the same way we already do.

Im not unsolving it, just pointing out that a simple solution isnt necessarily possible.

I would take your proposal and add 2 things to it: no chance of citizenship and no chance of voting rights would exist for those who dont immigrate through the legal channels, and other than migrant workers ALL foreign nationals be subject to the same wage and tax laws as the rest of the population.

Why not just annex mexico down to the tropic of cancer and make that area into states 51-54 or protectorates? Would that be bad for the mexican people?

Red hat morons still can't get their story straight, 85 is starting news threads blaming anyone but the person in charge. Trypical mentally ill Republicans.

To all the so called Christians on this board who are confused as to whether or not locking children in cages separate from their parents is ok or not, this is the correct answer (and I'm really disappointed in you that it even needs to be said)
More Than 600 Members Of Jeff Sessions’ Church Have Filed A Formal Complaint Against Him Over Immigrant Family Separations

https://www.buzzfeed.com/gracewyler...nt-immigration?utm_term=.nyAj8Gyxx#.vw5YQV8rr

I'll post it here too, because you cockbags love this shit and think these people are right.

I'll post it here too, because you cockbags love this shit and think these people are right.

Idiots 85 and K_L are still quoting fox news in defense of these concentration camps. You literally can't talk sense into these people, Fox has been proved to be 100% full of shit so many times yet these morons slurp it up.

...and a guy like BT, with two wonderful daughters of his own, is nowhere to be found.

Another day, another massive lie by Trump trying to spread his disgusting and divisive rhetoric. Don't know why I bother since red hats DGAF about facts and the truth.

0A0GmW5.png

Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

Love it!

Expand the US Economy!

I always used to wonder how could people allow such an obviously terrible populist human being in charge of interwar Germany. Posts like this and others in this thread show exactly how. Fuk you digsuting pieces of shit.

Can someone point me to FC and other pathetic partisan hack outrage in 2014 over photos like these? Anyone? Link please?

GettyImages-450883216.jpg

GettyImages-450883206.jpg

RTR3UIYE.jpg

RTR3UJA0.jpg

RTR3UJA5.jpg

RTR3UIAV.jpg

RTR3UI49.jpg

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can someone point me to FC and other pathetic partisan hack outrage in 2014 over photos like these? Anyone? Link please?

GettyImages-450883216.jpg

GettyImages-450883206.jpg

RTR3UIYE.jpg

RTR3UJA0.jpg

RTR3UJA5.jpg

RTR3UIAV.jpg

RTR3UI49.jpg

Obama didnt do enough to reunite these kids with their parents. All he had to do was send them back to be with mom and dad, and he had the power to fix it.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT