ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Temple Game Thread**

As bad as the offense was tonight, did we seriously just let Temple drive 70 yards in 30 seconds?

All we needed was one field goal or TD in the second half to win this game. I had lots of faith in this new coach and its slowly waning.

I'm surprised most of those guys on defense could make it back on the field with how tired they were. What were they out they, like 50 minutes? I don't disagree that we blew it, but this was all on the offense and our complete lack of talent at QB and OL

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
Offensive line (especially #78) was terrible, allowing 7 sacks. We all know the prevent defense just does not work. 70 fricken yards in 32 seconds with no timeouts. This ones on the defensive coordinator. Ugh.........

Although I'd like to see Frost coach with his recruits at line not the Sh*t holdovers from the last regime.

Offensive line (especially #78) was terrible, allowing 7 sacks. We all know the prevent defense just does not work. 70 fricken yards in 32 seconds with no timeouts. This ones on the defensive coordinator. Ugh.........
We lost Hudanick, who might be our best OL in the first half. Line isn't good to begin with. Another problem was Milton reinjured ankle in the second half and was scared to keep the ball after that.

Thats a ****ing understatement!!!!
this one was a slow bleed. I expected to lose the lead with the way the offense played in the 2nd half but the way the events unfolded made it feel worse, felt like the D bailed the team out one last time then that last minute happened

Reactions: Mikesi
Our real mistake was before that last play from the 8, someone on defense didn't fall over with an injury since for some reason those refs think a defensive injury results in a 10 second run off. Game over, we win

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Milton is garbage. Holman is garbage. We got problems on offense.
yeah, seeing the 18 y/o kid play like 6 quarters of college ball so far is definitely enough to judge him as garbage

Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

The only good thing is, we know this team can recover from this kind of loss. They did it against Maryland.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT