ADVERTISEMENT

UCF to the NIT?

We are such a bad shooting team. And the offense is so frustrating, why can we never move the ball around like other teams? It’s gotta be a strategy, albeit a bad one.

We are such a bad shooting team. And the offense is so frustrating, why can we never move the ball around like other teams? It’s gotta be a strategy, albeit a bad one.
See the Dusty May thread and why I rather have him as our coach win or lose. Dawkins is lost on offense and I feel like he overworks the players during camp which is why every season we have so many injuries

These USF players want to constantly fight

This is why we shouldn’t play them in football..they would try to go at players knees

Yeah I mean the refs certainly were in the pocket of the Bulls but not the reason why we lost. It was free throws (what else is new) and 3 point shooting. Gotta credit USF, they were hot in the first half

I agree, not on the refs....In all honesty, the community college of temple terrance wanted it more than us. We had better talent, competed against better competition, and just didn't compete as we should have. Should have come out much stonger in the first half. Missed many free thows and easy layups. We were the better team, we had the game to close, but we failed. This is on us.

Yeah I mean the refs certainly were in the pocket of the Bulls but not the reason why we lost. It was free throws (what else is new) and 3 point shooting. Gotta credit USF, they were hot in the first half
I disagree...the refs were not in their pocket. We had many chancea and failed to produce.

You can't argue the math...The free thowing impacted the outcome of the game. This has been an issue all year. Not sure how to fix this by next year. It could be worse and still be usif and play in the aac next year.

If the team had hit my 70/30 Keys to Success we would have been tied at 78 late in the game.

They (USF) went 13-24 from three.

We let a 5’10” 160 pound PG play significant minutes without exploiting him on the offensive end.

We were bigger and more athletic…dominating them in the paint (and the stats show it 34-20), and just abandoned it for the better part of the last 10 minutes of the game.

Darius isn’t taking us anywhere.

I like that we lost. This program has to learn to hate losing.

Golesh takes a shot at Gus
Since the sheep doesn't concern himself with goats, I will reply on Gus's behalf...

Is Golesh pronounced...

images

Or

?

Reactions: mattropolis
If the team had hit my 70/30 Keys to Success we would have been tied at 78.

They went 15-26 from three. We let a 5’10” 160 pound PG play significant minutes without exploiting him on the defensive end.

We were bigger and more athletic…dominating them in the pain and just abandon it for the last 10 minutes of the game.

I hope but does Terry care? UCF should have the same urgency now like we are still in the AAC bc with all the moving parts you can’t get comfortable. USF looked hungry and pissed about being left behind.

UCF ran into a buzz saw in usf tonight. They a better team. Frustrating start. Missed free throws. I like we crawled back to within two but could never get over that hump.

Good news, the baseball team win!

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Dawkins has no idea how to get teams prepped for rivalry games. 2-4 in his last 6 versus USF and can't beat Cincy which is the closest rival we have in the B12. Only reason he shouldn't be let go is if we can't get a competitive offer out there for a decent or promising coach and want to wait for the full B12 check. 1-2 years extension max but really we've had enough of a sample size of Dawkins. Also fans and athletic department have to continue to support the team better than what it has been historically so its actually attractive.

If the team had hit my 70/30 Keys to Success we would have been tied at 78 late in the game.

They (USF) went 13-24 from three.

We let a 5’10” 160 pound PG play significant minutes without exploiting him on the offensive end.

We were bigger and more athletic…dominating them in the paint (and the stats show it 34-20), and just abandoned it for the better part of the last 10 minutes of the game.

I'm glad the season's over so I don't hafta hear about your ****ing "Keys to Success" anymore.

Congrats to the green boy cows.
I hate to say it but they have been playing real well. I wasn't surprised by the results.

Reactions: UCFsbarro
If there was ever a game to say “so and so” was outcoached, this was it. The beginning of that game was all about USF’s dynamic defenses utterly perplexing the entire team. That’s what got them in a huge hole early. Things were figured out in the second half but then it was about the individual players, with our missed free throws and their 3 point prowess

UCF needs better shooters and offensive flow. Looking forward to improvement for next year. The Big12 ain't getting easier with the new schools coming in. I don't have the answer. Going to the games are super fun. Winning makes it even more fun. USF was just more energetic from the get go. I think that probably is from coaching the team up. Good for the Bulls, bleh...

On.to.football.season....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT