ADVERTISEMENT

UCF to the NIT?

Tuesday's game between the UCF Knights (17-15) and South Florida Bulls (24-7) squaring off at Addition Financial Arena has a projected final score of 73-69 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of UCF, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will tip off at 9:00 PM ET on March 19.

And, thanks to Oklahoma for their decision to opt out of the NIT tourny. I'd be pissed if our team skipped a chance to play again no matter what the circumstances are.

Go Knights!

I hope they do bring fans. If not it will be half full. I’d rather it be 50/50 than empty. Hope we win but too late for a weeknight for me.

from a google search:

USF vs UCF Prediction: Bulls Control the War on I-4​

The NIT Committee had a lot of attractive options to choose from this Spring, and the booking was brilliant here matching up USF and UCF. Central Florida naturally took some blows in their first season in the Big 12, and I feel they’re a bit over-favored in this home spot. South Florida went on to have one of their best campaigns in school history, winning the AAC regular season title along the way. The Bulls also closed the year on a much stronger note, so a motivated bunch should come into DisneyWorld to bring the Knights the fight. Spot South Florida the points for this NIT matchup.

saw a comment that Amir’s wife is a UCF Grad
yeah UCF undergrad ('06)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT