ADVERTISEMENT

Omaha World-Herald Poll: Will Scott Frost be the head coach at UCF next season?

Funny how your leading argument from Frost for leaving is "if you were offered a multi million dollar contract?:" Thank you for finally admitting to my argument.

Why isn't his best pitch, "if you got a chance to coach at your "beloved" school?"....

It's not your leading argument because it wouldn't be the reason.....the reason he'd leave UCF is for the money, not because he looooooooves Nebraska, looooooves the fans, loooooves Tom Osborne, loooooves corn, or looooves the tooth fairy...it would be about the money and having the financial security of the long term contract he needs to rebuild Nebraska.

Frost may leave (and he may stay), but he's not some teenager making career decisions based on nostalgia. He won't leave unless he's paid handsomely and has a long term contract in hand. If he leaves, it'll be because he's raped Nebraska financially.
You forgot Dream to play in the NFL part ie a non monetary dream but an occupational one.

But I think he'll be a good coach and he's a Nebraska guy so I say let him take that liberal lead University's gold.

Either way, IF HE COMES HOME, I'm happy. I'd be happy with Ken Niumatalolo too, but this is Frosts chance at a place he said was his dream job just 5 years ago all within all the "toxicity" in full effect. SMH

Here he is
Thanks!! See we can go back and look up all their BS as well. Takes 2 to play that game

What a waste of time that all was. Turns out those coaches were a bunch of frauds

Gave a talented team a boost and a kick in the ass jump start, then feasted off of Florida talent

Thanks for the 1 year, now bet you wish you were back here!!

Yes, Frost gave us MM, Killins, Otis, etc., but
I think another coach could have turned this around as well.

Reactions: UCFBS
When I read this title, I thought it read ...

Omaha World-Herald Poll: Will Scott Frost be the
head coach at Nebraska next season?

I'm not kidding. I didn't realize this was an old thread.

Some guy they named a dairy dessert after at Wendy's.

Waite a minute, he was not just some guy . He was the dude who tried to make out with Wendy, the real Wendy of Wendys, back in 1994 in store Number 46902 in Lincoln Nebraska inside the walk In cooler. He was in charge of the French fries and salad bar. Frankly, a virtual Heisman french french frier of the fast food world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT