ADVERTISEMENT

Once Again, Hollywood Erases History for PC Bulls hit!

Jedi.Knight

Bronze Knight
Apr 21, 2008
As described by actor Ryan Gosling (a Canadien) in reference to not including the planting of the American flag on the moon's surface by Neil Armstrong in the movie First Man, “I think this was widely regarded in the end as a human achievement (and) that’s how we chose to view it."

What a bunch of BS. And now, millions of school-aged children will see this and have no understanding of the massive effort it took by American heroes--both in front of and behind the scenes--to achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of mankind.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/ca...chievement-transcended-countries-and-borders/

If you get mad about this you're an idiot. Get a grip.
Yeah, coming from someone that probably still believes that Al Gore invented the internet or that NASA was built on the overwhelming achievements of muslims per Obama decree. Dumbass.

No educated response? Of course, name calling without the benefit of facts is straight out of the DNC playbook.
You made a thread about a movie not being historically accurate by having an american flag in it. You have something wrong with your brain. You're sick.

You made a thread about a movie not being historically accurate by having an american flag in it. You have something wrong with your brain. You're sick.
Yes, because Neil Armstrong was an American and planted the American flag on the moon's surface. It was an American accomplishment, not a U.N. sanctioned event. Why shouldn't we be acknowledged for this incredible achievement?

Reactions: Knight_Light
Yes, because Neil Armstrong was an American and planted the American flag on the moon's surface. It was an American accomplishment, not a U.N. sanctioned event. Why shouldn't we be acknowledged for this incredible achievement?
Why do you give a shit?

You're sick if this bothers you.
That would be like making a movie about Emmitt Till and portraying his murder as just a "random act of violence" rather than acknowledging the racists POS that beat him to a pulp because he supposedly winked at a white woman. Facts are facts and should not be ignored in any case.

Perhaps you would have been ok with the movie Red Tails if they had made the commanding officer a white man and gave him all the credit for the aerial combat success of an all black fighter squadron?

Perhaps the future Ronda Rousey movie should focus on how "the baddest woman on the planet" owes her success to all of the men that helped her get to tbe next level rather than focus on her determination as a young girl to shatter glass ceilings and be a role model for girls and women of every background.

Perhaps the future Ronda Rousey movie should focus on how "the baddest woman on the planet" owes her success to all of the men that helped her get to tbe next level rather than focus on her determination as a young girl to shatter glass ceilings and be a role model for girls and women of every background.
Don't watch the move then shitstain.

If you get mad about this you're an idiot. Get a grip.

The Real American hero just made this statement.

Meanwhile, he's heading to the closest Chick to have a 'die in" with Private Ninja Time.....let's focus on real problems and not real facts...

What a bozo

Looking at just jedi’s responses, it’s fun to play the Ninja, chemmie, or FC game. I guessed Ninja but was wrong. -1 for me.

So you don't have Jedi on ignore. The mentally ill person who posted pictures of the USS Cole in a thread about our football game with Navy. The same USS Cole where 17 US Service members were killed in the line of duty.

That doesn't offend you.

But you have the only three slightly liberal people on the board on ignore, because of your pathetic snowflake feelings.

I can honestly say that as a service member you are a literal piece of shit, and exemplify all that is wrong with our country.

So you don't have Jedi on ignore. The mentally ill person who posted pictures of the USS Cole in a thread about our football game with Navy. The same USS Cole where 17 US Service members were killed in the line of duty.

That doesn't offend you.

But you have the only three slightly liberal people on the board on ignore, because of your pathetic snowflake feelings.

I can honestly say that as a service member you are a literal piece of shit, and exemplify all that is wrong with our country.

Actually "my ninja," there was no reference whatsoever to the USS Cole, so quit trying to fire up emotions based on pure lies. The post you're actually talking about was in relation to an entire thread here in the 'cooler that dealt with the intelligence failures behind a rash of inexplicable collisions ... a thread in which you made some very insensitive and homophobic posts yourself.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-navy.52092/

And then there was this:

Screenshot_2018-08-31-22-53-29.png

Last edited:
I hope someone who has a good relationship with the Middies is already sharing this thread. Great start!

EDIT: And then Jedi f'd it up in a way ... geez, never been so ashamed as a Knight.

I’ve had Jedi on ignore for so long, I forgot about him. Why am I not surprised. Total classless move from board’s biggest POS. Seek help immediately!

Actually, @Jedi.Knight you lying piece of shit, your absolutely disgusting posts were already deleted, thats how heinous they were. You are truly a piece of shit and need mental help. You are an absolute fuking inbred idiot and a massive disappointment to your parents, your school and humankind. Never procreate.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/official-navy-look-a-like-thread.54218/

Ninja, you're a homophobe. Own it and deal with it.

its hilarious that you even bother to respond, as if I could give a shit what someone so fuking stupid as yourself thinks. You think I give a shit what some inbred box of rocks thinks of me?:joy:[roll]

Out of curiosity, because it's in the thread title, what are the other instances in which "Hollywood" erased history for PC bullshit?

its hilarious that you even bother to respond, as if I could give a shit what someone so fuking stupid as yourself thinks. You think I give a shit what some inbred box of rocks thinks of me?:joy:[roll]
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and meet the man who cares so little he's posted about it 20,000 times!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and meet the man who cares so little he's posted about it 20,000 times!

Congrats, 100% of your posts are about me. Guess fab or 85 had to create another account to talk about me :joy:

What a bunch of BS. And now, millions of school-aged children will see this and have no understanding of the massive effort it took by American heroes--both in front of and behind the scenes--to achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in the history of mankind.

A 2-hour American film is being made about the first man on the moon. But you'd have us believe that Hollywood is NOT going to show the massive effort it took by American heroes - both in front of and behind the scenes - to achieve one of the greatest accomplishments in human history??!!?!?!?

Exactly what is this film going to be about then???!?!

Okay, let's step back ...

The film does show the American flag being on the moon ... just not the planting. I think this has been mis-represented by the right-leaning media. It's a perfect example of how the conservatives pull the same thing the left does, even if it's 'control' of the media is not remotely as extensive.

That said, from actual history ...

The Apollo 11 mission patch doesn't bear their names or any reference to the US -- sans one. They put an Bald Eagle on the patch, and called the LEM "The Eagle." That was the "indirect reference" to the US.

Now that all said, finally, what I don't like about it ...

Buzz Aldrin is going to be treated as the antagonist. This really pisses me off. Dr. Aldrin was critical in both Gemini and Apollo, and they are going to make him out to be a jerk. That's anything but the truth.
Here is Armstrong's son on the film:
Buzz always said Armstrong was the best pilot among the two of them. But Buzz was the astrophysicist, PhD from MIT no less.

Indeed, Armstrong only held a Master's Degree, and humbly took a job at the University of Cincinatti -- avoiding other academic offers -- because he didn't have a doctorate.

Meanwhile, Buzz -- like Armstrong (and Collins) -- was "tossed aside" as a "PR piece" and no longer allowed to do jack. Buzz returned to the USAF's space training program, only to see it shutdown, and left with no work where his PhD in Astrophysics could be utilized.

I really hate how Buzz is portrayed, especially those years "doing nothing" until his "revival" in the DC socialite medium in the 21st century.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT