ADVERTISEMENT

One Stop Portal Shop

And the only other guy more excited than we were was Brian Smith of SI who had Lewis as his #1 player of any position in the whole country.

• Haha
Reactions: beelit47 and tjb74
I think the original sentiment was the South Florida people calling us Kanigits. Which is borderline but explained away.

I think the original sentiment was the South Florida people calling us Kanigits. Which is borderline but explained away.
that's clearly from monty python. if you want to go down the rabbit hole that USF fans are calling us the N word that doesn't even make any sense because both schools have the same profile. if it's about the make up of the sports teams, those teams have the same profile. so whatever they called us they'd be calling themselves. i don't see anything borderline about it.

where it would be problematic is if it was like say the FAMU Knights and someone tried that "oh that's a monty python reference" ... yeah sure buddy.

Reactions: Knight Strength
that's clearly from monty python. if you want to go down the rabbit hole that USF fans are calling us the N word that doesn't even make any sense because both schools have the same profile. if it's about the make up of the sports teams, those teams have the same profile. so whatever they called us they'd be calling themselves. i don't see anything borderline about it.

where it would be problematic is if it was like say the FAMU Knights and someone tried that "oh that's a monty python reference" ... yeah sure buddy.
But when it first appeared here everyone said it was racist.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Really shoring up that defensive backfield. Thornton and Hodges better get a lot better or they will be riding pine with all the transfers and young talent brought in.

Reactions: ReturnOf
Does anyone have the story what happened w Jimmy Horn and our staff? I know we got the Bama WR who has a similar skill set but there were rumors of ‘reaching out’ even a year ago by our staff and I find it odd w McClain here we didn’t make top 4 when Houston did

He committed to Colorado yesterday

Does anyone have the story what happened w Jimmy Horn and our staff? I know we got the Bama WR who has a similar skill set but there were rumors of ‘reaching out’ even a year ago by our staff and I find it odd w McClain here we didn’t make top 4 when Houston did

Probably the lure of playing for Primetime over Malzahn

I have a theory.

All the rumors of Horn coming to UCF occured when a different receivers coach was employed.

Grant Heard had no relationship with Horn.

Nice development, would have thought he would be gone for sure. Hopefully the Redshirt year has helped him because we surely need LB’s.

Reactions: U C to the F
Nice development, would have thought he would be gone for sure. Hopefully the Redshirt year has helped him because we surely need LB’s.

Agreed, this could be really good news if goes into next year ready to ball.

Probably would have left if Grier comes in (tarnished silver lining).

Reactions: tjb74
obviously just a fan

maybe the other option if Grier is headed to Arkansas?

Tolan IS in the portal now:

6’ 1” 205 lbs
20th rated LB in 2022 class, #24 player in Florida (Dr Phillips)
30 P5 offers (not counting us and Cinn…..or usf but that is a joke for another day)

He could really help us out, did see some action this year (had 4 tackles in one game)

obviously just a fan

maybe the other option if Grier is headed to Arkansas?

I love how these kids know where they are going BEFORE they enter the portal.
Tolan IS in the portal now:

6’ 1” 205 lbs
20th rated LB in 2022 class, #24 player in Florida (Dr Phillips)
30 P5 offers (not counting us and Cinn…..or usf but that is a joke for another day)

He could really help us out, did see some action this year (had 4 tackles in one game)
Don't sell his offer from USF short. He may be trying to reunite with E. Sims, who recruited him out of high school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT