ADVERTISEMENT

OT: TJ LSU Dad has T.D.S.

Very mature response....

I am a registered republican yet have enough sense to admit that my party is going off the deep end (or has already gone off). I also am old enough to admit when I make a mistake and I admit he is currently sitting in the white house right now.

Will a MOD delete this thread already and lets all get back to something we agree with....USF sucks
No, you stop with your non-sense. Let it continue. This is amazing! :cool2:

Looks like you learned your critical thinking from your lot lizard mother in between her meth trucker suck sessions.
You are jHe’s a Typical Trump hater. Get their
Delusional

You lost me on illegal immigration

How’s MS-13 doing? Idiot

Gas prices down?? Many reasons?
Not because Obama wasn’t aggressive in looking for alternative fuel? Hmmm

You need a history lesson on NK nukes

That alone shows how delusional you are

Enough of this topic

He’s just a typical Trump hater that gets his news from CNN, Twitter and Facebook. Supposed to be the tolerant peaceful left, but will beat you to a pulp if you don’t agree with them.

Reactions: Mikesi
TOP MIKESI ALIASES...Let the conspiracy theories roll...

images

images

images

images

images
ReturnOf. I’m sure you’ll be up soon prepping for your morning show

fake-news-network-logo-D95E900270-seeklogo.com.png

Mikesi is too stupid to realize that NK is a stronger nuclear power since Trump than before.
Hahahahaha

Yeah.., North Korea has just developed nukes since 2017!! :joy:

Is that when you were born?

This crap has been going on for more than 25 years!

So.., as soon as he took office, he should have invaded North Korea. Is that what you’re saying??

Then what would be your criticism?(

Only complaints. No solutions. You would make a great president

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
I already said who my choice for president would be you moron. If you trumpers were any better at research and reading comprehension we wouldn’t have the orange trump university rip off guy as president.
It wasn’t directed at you imbecile
Wake up! There are donuts to be made!

Make sure you add that reading comprehension class to that class on North Korea’s nuclear weapon development history
We all know that you’ll be getting out of work early to attend

Reactions: firm_bizzle

Make sure you add that reading comprehension class to that class on North Korea’s nuclear weapon development history

Arguing with Trumpers about literally anything is like arguing with a crack head or cult member. They make up their own fake facts and history and entertain a false reality that makes them feel more comfortable. When Mikesi isn’t trolling the comment section of infowars for his beliefs he’s preaching holocaust denial, white victimhood, and antivaxx.

I just checked my account for the extra income that Trump haters have all accepting courtesy of lower taxes and there isn’t anything in it.

Hmmm

Not wanting to wade into this but MS-13 originated in LA.
Correct. However, because our borders aren’t secured, they continue to infiltrate into the USA and migrated to Long Island

They are animals and your president is systematically stomping them out

Arguing with Trumpers about literally anything is like arguing with a crack head or cult member. They make up their own fake facts and history and entertain a false reality that makes them feel more comfortable. When Mikesi isn’t trolling the comment section of infowars for his beliefs he’s preaching holocaust denial, white victimhood, and antivaxx.
See.., your problem is that you are getting your information from CNN, etc

Your vision is myopic and you are misinformed. Your thinking is jaded and warped

Many Trumpsters are actually good people

I recently visited the National Holocaust Memorial in Washington DC and will in Jerusalem in May and I can tell you damn straight that it existed. Ask me ANYTHING about the Holocaust.

Strike 3

None of my family members or friends do drugs.

Strike 4

white victim? Uhhhhh. No

Strike 5

Antivaxx?? Not up on that

Someone is out of strikes

Not wanting to wade into this but MS-13 originated in LA.
Correct, but we’re talking about FACTS, which The Trumpers don’t believe in. To them , 1+ 1=3

Remember the week of the 2016 Election, Trump was preaching the false narrative about how he would lose because the Electoral System is fixed?? Once this slimey POS won the majority of the electoral votes, the idiot quickly turned his tune and began praising the electoral system as the best thing since sliced bread.

This is the ongoing behavior of the Trumpers, deny, deny, until it favors your narrative.

Will the adults of this country please stand up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT