ADVERTISEMENT

Put America First, Trump!

Everyone like Al Gore? He isn't hurting anything by contesting what he believes are Illegal votes.
What votes were illegal? Which states were these illegal votes cast in? Were these illegal votes rampant enough to overturn a state's results? How many states?

You know the answers as well as I do.

Esper got fired for pushing back on Trump's insane "law and order" demands about using the mil against protestors.

It's looking like Trump wants a lackey SECDEF that will follow his orders, what the hell is the point of firing someone 2 months before they get replaced anyway?

There is certainly some reason for it, but what that reason is, who knows at this point. I have also seen people speculate this might go along with denying Biden's transition team access. He might very well be covering something up, whether that be something financial or something else, and he wants to make sure the cover up is complete before allowing Biden's team access. This is all just speculation, but the timing of it is very odd, so people are obviously going to speculate.

Esper got fired for pushing back on Trump's insane "law and order" demands about using the mil against protestors.

It's looking like Trump wants a lackey SECDEF that will follow his orders, what the hell is the point of firing someone 2 months before they get replaced anyway?
The military will finally be used against you libs. Get your guns.

Why has Donald Trump fired all of the civilian leadership at the DoD today and replaced them with lackeys? 2 months left in his Presidency.

Question for are Trump defending friends on this board.

We'd all agree that if Trump stood up and said "I am attempting a coup. I know I didn't win but I'm going to try to hold power anyway" - that would be bad. I think we could also agree that if that was happening, he's not going to say it like that.

So from that perspective, what statements or actions would make you go - "Oh crap. Maybe those other guys are right?"

I ask because if I laid out the following scenario 5 months ago - "Trump is on track to lose the popular vote by over 5 million, and Joe Biden appears to have 306 electoral votes. But Trump is not conceding and insists he will win in the courts. One week after election day he fires civilian leadership at DoD and installs loyalists."

On what planet would that not raise serious red flags? If this was playing out in a foreign country we'd be lecturing them on democracy.

Question for are Trump defending friends on this board.

We'd all agree that if Trump stood up and said "I am attempting a coup. I know I didn't win but I'm going to try to hold power anyway" - that would be bad. I think we could also agree that if that was happening, he's not going to say it like that.

So from that perspective, what statements or actions would make you go - "Oh crap. Maybe those other guys are right?"

I ask because if I laid out the following scenario 5 months ago - "Trump is on track to lose the popular vote by over 5 million, and Joe Biden appears to have 306 electoral votes. But Trump is not conceding and insists he will win in the courts. One week after election day he fires civilian leadership at DoD and installs loyalists."

On what planet would that not raise serious red flags? If this was playing out in a foreign country we'd be lecturing them on democracy.
He won't ever say that. They'll use bogus interpretations and court battles to make votes not count or they'll use faithless electors sent by Republican controlled state governments to swing what they need. The excuse will always be "the law allows this" even when it doesn't or when it is antidemocratic. Chuds will eat it up.

He won't ever say that. They'll use bogus interpretations and court battles to make votes not count or they'll use faithless electors sent by Republican controlled state governments to swing what they need. The excuse will always be "the law allows this" even when it doesn't or when it is antidemocratic. Chuds will eat it up.
It will be the same excuse as when we found out he pays no taxes. He's smarter than everyone and just using the system to his advantage.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Let's make sure the Biden won before we focus on a transition. See how much fraud existed and see who really won.
LOL. See who really won?? :) Gee, let's see...
  • Hillary lost Michigan by 10,704 votes -- Biden is beat Trump there by 148,645 votes.
  • Hillary lost Pennsylvania by 44,292 votes - Biden is beating Trump by 45,616 and counting.
  • In Arizona, Trump won by 91,000 votes, Biden won by 14,000 votes with Trump needing to sweep the remaining ballots to win.
  • Trump won Georgia by 211,000 votes in 2016 but trails Biden there by 14,000 votes with 32,000 votes from the Atlanta area remaining to be counted.
  • Trump won Wisconsin by 22,748 votes in 2016, Biden won it by 20,510 in 2020.
  • The experts have all called these races for Joe Biden.
  • Biden is winning the popular vote by over 4 million votes.
But let's delay any and all efforts for a smooth transition by "seeing how much fraud existed" and "see who really won." FYI, the 9/11 Commission claimed that the delay in our 2000 transition contributed to the Bush Administration not being prepared for the 9/11 attacks so this is not just some cute lil' temper tantrum that has no real consequences.

Last edited:
  • Hillary lost Michigan by 10,704 votes -- Biden is beat Trump there by 148,645 votes.
  • Hillary lost Pennsylvania by 44,292 votes - Biden is beating Trump by 45,616 and counting.
  • In Arizona, Trump won by 91,000 votes, Biden won by 14,000 votes with Trump needing to sweep the remaining ballots to win.
  • Trump won Georgia by 211,000 votes in 2016 but trails Biden there by 14,000 votes with 32,000 votes from the Atlanta area remaining to be counted.
But let's delay any and all efforts for a smooth transition by "seeing how much fraud existed" and "see who really won." FYI, the 9/11 Commission claimed that the delay in our 2000 transition contributed to the Bush Administration not being prepared for the 9/11 attacks so this is not just some cute lil' temper tantrum that has no real consequences.

China has been pounding the war drums in the SCS increasingly.

Russia is making moves into Ukraine, Syria, and other countries.

But yeah let's have a selfish toddler refuse to leave as commander in chief. Nothing bad could happen when america is questioning it's leadership.

So Gore is responsible for 9/11?

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
So Gore is responsible for 9/11?
Of course not. But transition delays have consequences and the 9/11 Commission's report highlighted that fact. In this case, there's a Grand Canyon-wide difference between an election hinging on a recount in one state (Florida) based on a 536 vote lead for Bush versus six battleground states all of which ended up being won by Biden.

Where's Trump path to victory? A poll yesterday showed that only 3% of the nation believe that Trump won the election. So what is Trump accomplishing here?

Anyone who thinks this is in the best interests of our country is nuts.

Of course not. But transition delays have consequences and the 9/11 Commission's report highlighted that fact. In this case, there's a Grand Canyon-wide difference between an election hinging on a recount in one state (Florida) based on a 536 vote lead for Bush versus six battleground states all of which ended up being won by Biden.

Where's Trump path to victory? A poll yesterday showed that only 3% of the nation believe that Trump won the election. So what is Trump accomplishing here?

Anyone who thinks this is in the best interests of our country is nuts.
I'd say any state that is within 1% of the vote is worth challenging. That doesn't seem unreasonable

I'd say any state that is within 1% of the vote is worth challenging. That doesn't seem unreasonable
In other words, let's stop everything and allow our cry baby president and his legions of suck-ups to waste time and money.

Can you imagine the Right-wing vitriol if Hillary Clinton had played this same game?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
In other words, let's stop everything and allow our cry baby president and his legions of suck-ups to waste time and money.

Can you imagine the Right-wing vitriol if Hillary Clinton had played this same game?
I would imagine it would have been the same vitriol that you have right now.

So with Georgia automatically doing a recount and Arizona tightening by the day, it might end up being that only Pennsylvania is contested in court.

So with Georgia automatically doing a recount and Arizona tightening by the day, it might end up being that only Pennsylvania is contested in court.
Georgia isn't automatically doing a recount. The sec of state is doing an audit. They wouldn't be doing this if Trump was up by 10k.

Georgia isn't automatically doing a recount. The sec of state is doing an audit. They wouldn't be doing this if Trump was up by 10k.
Yes they are. He announced a full hand recount concurrent with an audit. They do it in one election every time and they chose the presidential election this time. Listen the the SOSs statement

And the only way there is a recount in Arizona is if Trump were to somehow move within 200 votes of Trump which is near-impossible at this point with the remaining ballots to be counted.

It's not unreasonable to recount. For reference, the Scott/Nelson recount shifted about 2,500 votes, which was about 1/5 of the margin. Not insignificant and we should get the count right when it's that close. But even then, that's only a 0.03% shift.

There's a HUGE difference in saying we should do a recount vs saying "FRAUD!!! THEY STOLE IT."

Reactions: Crazyhole
And the only way there is a recount in Arizona is if Trump were to somehow move within 200 votes of Trump which is near-impossible at this point with the remaining ballots to be counted.
Its 3200 votes. 3.2 million x .001= 3200.

It's not unreasonable to recount. For reference, the Scott/Nelson recount shifted about 2,500 votes, which was about 1/5 of the margin. Not insignificant and we should get the count right when it's that close. But even then, that's only a 0.03% shift.

There's a HUGE difference in saying we should do a recount vs saying "FRAUD!!! THEY STOLE IT."
The audit aspect of the Georgia recount is going to be interesting to watch.

There certainly is a big difference. I'm all for recounts in Georgia, Wisconsin, and any other state that wishes to do so. Go for it.

But let's get real here: this is not 2000. This is not about one state with a winning margin of 536 votes.

The odds of any combination of recounts changing this election is somewhere between none and no way.

Lmao you people think Trump supporters, who have been purposefully ignorant for the last 5 years, will suddenly start listening to logic and reason?

This is no different than any other idiotic thing he's done.

These people are brainwashed morons. Nothing else.

• Dislike
Anyone thats being honest would say they would rather have Trump in charge.
You've GOT to be kidding!!! Only seventy-five million voters strongly disagree with you.

The quicker we get this walking Crisis-Maker's fat ass out of the White House, the better!

I'll say it again: if the US is attacked, would you rather have Biden in charge or Trump? Anyone thats being honest would say they would rather have Trump in charge.
It would seem that the chances of the U.S. being attacked will be higher with Biden. Trump has worked toward energy independence, which requires a lot less fiddling with the politics of the Middle East. He also started getting the country out of Afghanistan, which Biden will probably reverse. I guess Iran is angrier at the U.S., but that’s because we aren’t sending plane loads of money over there anymore.

I doubt there is really any difference between how the two would manage an attack on America. Biden isn’t against war. He voted for the Iraq war, and the Patriot Act, he even doubled down on the war on drugs. He was part of an administration that had its fair share of drone strikes(even against American citizens without due process).

Yes they are. He announced a full hand recount concurrent with an audit. They do it in one election every time and they chose the presidential election this time. Listen the the SOSs statement
That's not automatic. They are doing it to try and help Trump. They decided to recount it. They wouldn't be doing this if Trump was up by even a single vote.

It would seem that the chances of the U.S. being attacked will be higher with Biden. Trump has worked toward energy independence, which requires a lot less fiddling with the politics of the Middle East. He also started getting the country out of Afghanistan, which Biden will probably reverse. I guess Iran is angrier at the U.S., but that’s because we aren’t sending plane loads of money over there anymore.

I doubt there is really any difference between how the two would manage an attack on America. Biden isn’t against war. He voted for the Iraq war, and the Patriot Act, he even doubled down on the war on drugs. He was part of an administration that had its fair share of drone strikes(even against American citizens without due process).
Iran isn't happy with us, but last time they tried something we dropped a bomb on their military commander. End of conflict. Biden wavered on whether we should go in and kill Bin Laden. Seems like a pretty stark difference

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT