ADVERTISEMENT

Put America First, Trump!

Iran isn't happy with us, but last time they tried something we dropped a bomb on their military commander. End of conflict. Biden wavered on whether we should go in and kill Bin Laden. Seems like a pretty stark difference
You may be right. I guess I’m just saying that Biden is more a part of the way America has done things over the past 50 years, than an isolationist who has the U.S minding its own business.

Reactions: Crazyhole
You may be right. I guess I’m just saying that Biden is more a part of the way America has done things over the past 50 years, than an isolationist who has the U.S minding its own business.
Trump became unpopular in the DOD because he didn't ascribe to the idea of perpetual war, but when someone started crap his response was pretty intimidating. I tend to believe that Biden will listen to his advisors and we will be mired in pseudo wars once again.

It is absolutely not hyperbole. You are acting as if politicians wont sow discord to an electorate made up of conspiracy theorists, for their own personal gain. We are literally seeing that being tried right now. Democracy's dont flourish when the electorate no longer believes it is a Democracy. And considering what we have seen this past year, you are being awfully dismissive of civil unrest, which will most certainly happen (if not worse), when people start to feel the other side is cheating them out of elections.
"Democracies" :)

I'll say it again: if the US is attacked, would you rather have Biden in charge or Trump? Anyone thats being honest would say they would rather have Trump in charge.
Frump = pussy criminal. He's never done anything he said he would (militarily)
Fat Billy Barr is HUGE criminal...pun intended
SCOTUS = criminal idiot

Trump became unpopular in the DOD because he didn't ascribe to the idea of perpetual war, but when someone started crap his response was pretty intimidating. I tend to believe that Biden will listen to his advisors and we will be mired in pseudo wars once again.
...although he never did anything he said he would. Yeah, Real intimidating

It would seem that the chances of the U.S. being attacked will be higher with Biden. Trump has worked toward energy independence, which requires a lot less fiddling with the politics of the Middle East. He also started getting the country out of Afghanistan, which Biden will probably reverse. I guess Iran is angrier at the U.S., but that’s because we aren’t sending plane loads of money over there anymore.

I doubt there is really any difference between how the two would manage an attack on America. Biden isn’t against war. He voted for the Iraq war, and the Patriot Act, he even doubled down on the war on drugs. He was part of an administration that had its fair share of drone strikes(even against American citizens without due process).
Frump threatened North Korea several times and he never could challenge Russia. Threatened.....with no follow up. Putin owns his ass.

It's a mute point, guys. Biden is our President-Elect.
Not yet, but soon. News sources don’t decide the election voters and electors(maybe the house) do. Georgia is doing a full hand recount. I don’t think it will change much (they literally had dropboxes for this shady ass election).

Not yet, but soon. News sources don’t decide the election voters and electors(maybe the house) do. Georgia is doing a full hand recount. I don’t think it will change much (they literally had dropboxes for this shady ass election).
Shady ass election? Ooooookay. 🙄

Feel free to wait around and see what happens January 20th, 2021.

You've GOT to be kidding!!! Only seventy-five million voters strongly disagree with you.

The quicker we get this walking Crisis-Maker's fat ass out of the White House, the better!
71 million people agree with you and other than California, MOST AMERICANS

You guys are so delusional if you think your boyfriend Joe Biden is going to do anything about China, Russia or North Korea. They are going to eat him for lunch. The guy has no brain left.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
ISIS says hi. Soleimani says hi.
Haven’t heard from Little Rocket man in awhile, terrorist groups and the Wall would have been completed during the next term. Now Biden is going to let illegals in like flies going to fresh shit

Haven’t heard from Little Rocket man in awhile, terrorist groups and the Wall would have been completed during the next term. Now Biden is going to let illegals in like flies going to fresh shit
At least he backed off on tearing down the border wall. His position is pretty transparent but that move would have been egregious

Reactions: Ucfmikes
At least he backed off on tearing down the border wall. His position is pretty transparent but that move would have been egregious
Why would he tear down the border fence. Obama administration refurbished it starting in 2009.

Lmao! Why would anybody count a state that always has tens millions of one party’s votes over another even if YOU ran?
Funny thing, Mike, this is a D E M O C R A C Y. When the Dems win, you don't hear their supporters saying we shouldn't count a reliably red state like Mississippi.

In this country we even give conservatives a big advantage in Presidential elections by having an electoral college that gives more power to small conservative states. But whether you vote in California or Mississippi, your vote counts. When one of the presidential candidates wins, we have a long, proud tradition of accepting the will of the voters and congratulating the winner----until now.

Regular reminder to inbred white trash losers: counties that produce 70% of the US GDP voted for Biden.

You welfare sucking lazy leaches that make up 30% of the US GDP voted for the lifetime loser candidate trump.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Funny thing, Mike, this is a D E M O C R A C Y. When the Dems win, you don't hear their supporters saying we shouldn't count a reliably red state like Mississippi.

In this country we even give conservatives a big advantage in Presidential elections by having an electoral college that gives more power to small conservative states. But whether you vote in California or Mississippi, your vote counts. When one of the presidential candidates wins, we have a long, proud tradition of accepting the will of the voters and congratulating the winner----until now.
You’re changing the argument. You made us sound like 75 million people (maybe) vs 71 million people means that 71 million people’s opinions mean very little. Wrong

You’re changing the argument. You made us sound like 75 million people (maybe) vs 71 million people means that 71 million people’s opinions mean very little. Wrong
Baloney. Crazyhole made the comment that when it comes to military action, "anyone that's being honest would say they would rather have Trump in charge." I opined that 75 million people strongly disagreed with him.

It wasn't about dissing anyone, it simply meant that in this democracy, millions more American voters wanted Joe Biden as our Commander-in-Chief than they did Donald.

Baloney. Crazyhole made the comment that when it comes to military action, "anyone that's being honest would say they would rather have Trump in charge." I opined that 75 million people strongly disagreed with him.

It wasn't about dissing anyone, it simply meant that in this democracy, millions more American voters wanted Joe Biden as our Commander-in-Chief than they did Donald.
You’re baloney. Where was the poll on this topic? I’ll hang up and listen

Oh..., it was included in the election, right guys?, 🙄

We are talking running the military and making military decisions. Military actions

waiting...
Waiting? :) :) :)

Good grief, this Vietnam draft dodger was outed for calling our brave service men and women "LOSERS" and "SUCKERS" and yet you're going to tell us with a straight face that he's Da Man for making military decision???

ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO.gif

Good grief, this Vietnam draft dodger was outed for calling our brave service men and women "LOSERS" and "SUCKERS" and yet you're going to tell us with a straight face that he's Da Man for making military decision???

ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO.gif
Stop changing the subject. Stay focused. I know you are possibly capable of it. Where is the poll (not your TDS based opinion) that most Americans are confident that military action is best handled by Biden?

Stop making up those stories that have no basis or were taken out of context about Trump calling our military suckers and losers. He’s put more into the military than any recent president

Stay focused

ROTFLMAO
ROTFLMAO.gif

Just wondering, do you debate your vacuum cleaner at home?

I know you have to had realized this by now, but these "people" just do not care about facts. No matter how many times you show they are wrong, they are controlled by their feelings.

And their feelings tell them to trust trump, despite literal mountains of evidence showing why that's a bad idea.

The best you can do is just ignore these cancerous pieces of shit. Don't give them a platform to even be acknowledged with their insane viewpoints.

Iran isn't happy with us, but last time they tried something we dropped a bomb on their military commander. End of conflict. Biden wavered on whether we should go in and kill Bin Laden. Seems like a pretty stark difference
The Iranian regime has already come out on record as being ecstatic at a Biden administration and Biden has already talked about recommitting to the JCPOA. Funny that he wouldn’t answer any questions on matters like these before the election.

The Iranian regime has already come out on record as being ecstatic at a Biden administration and Biden has already talked about recommitting to the JCPOA. Funny that he wouldn’t answer any questions on matters like these before the election.
Not surprising. Biden will legitimize Iran's nuclear program, just like Code Pink has done.

Just wondering, do you debate your vacuum cleaner at home?

I know you have to had realized this by now, but these "people" just do not care about facts. No matter how many times you show they are wrong, they are controlled by their feelings.

And their feelings tell them to trust trump, despite literal mountains of evidence showing why that's a bad idea.

The best you can do is just ignore these cancerous pieces of shit. Don't give them a platform to even be acknowledged with their insane viewpoints.
@NinjaKnight

jeffrey-dahmer-9264755-1-402.jpg

Ariz .34 biden lead, auto recount needed, called for biden 11 electorial votes. Wisc .64 lead called for biden 10 electorial votes. Mich .79 biden lead, called for Biden. Penn .61 lead 20 electorial votes. all 4 will need recounts. Ga. .28 Biden lead, not called yet.
NC 1.24 Trump lead all votes in not called. You take away PA and 3 others and Trump wins. Is it likely? No, but there is no reason for Trump to concede in the election before recounts and Fraud claims are done.

You're on Crack. Most Americans can't stand the orange idiot
Coming from someone who has the mind of a child. 71 million people (at least) voted for Trump. I haven’t seen the latest “can’t stand Trump” polls. Maybe you can find that for us on a Disney bathroom stall

You'd THINK it would be in EVERYONE's best interests to work towards a smooth transition.

Jesus, these Republicans are behaving like they'll never see power again.
Democrats don’t need a smooth transition. They have it all figured out

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT