ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting Update Thread

I heard some kids say that if you google Kate Upton + fappening, you’ll find some interesting stuff... but I wouldn’t know anything about that
When did Fap become a word. Someone in here posted a license plate with fap on it and was laughing. I had to google what it meant. Then my 14 yr old the other day used the word. Thank God I already googled it so I knew what he was talking about.

[laughing]these last few posts, tough crowd. SC is not doing a 10 year slowed down metabolism projection. croots and wide eye true freshman aren't saying no to that
giphy.gif

So...about that recruit..? I’m assuming he’s a walk on if he’s coming on at this point, right?
Not sure here. I do know signing period doesn't end until April 1st.
I assumed he was scholarship and we had some kind of depth issue to address.
If not, I hope he's a walk on and/or I wish we would have saved the scholarship.

When did Fap become a word. Someone in here posted a license plate with fap on it and was laughing. I had to google what it meant. Then my 14 yr old the other day used the word. Thank God I already googled it so I knew what he was talking about.
I'm surprised the Florida DMV allowed it. Or was it a computer generated, non-vanity plate?

Oh, Kate Upton is overrated ... although still far less overrated than most models.

Oh come on FB, you know you like them thick...
I like big butts, I can not lie.
When did thick = big butts?

Just because the US FCC bans breasts from TV, and nearly all full figured supermodels are bottom-heavy as a result of that advertising incentive and monetary difference, doesn't mean there aren't thick, wide, but slender models (let alone non-modeling, everyday women) with actual curvature up top that many of us enjoy far more.

Although the US FCC bias and resulting, mainstream modeling industry it does make for a bitch when shopping for women shaped like my wife, as virtually no stores cater to her apple shape. That's probably what pisses me off most, but luckily I sew and hem too.

Not sure what the hell is going on in this thread but it's almost time to get back on topic.

Laughing at a "top 8" tweet but at least he didn't tell us to respect his decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFBS and lawknight
so what are UCF's chances at Winston Wright? is he just screwing with us, he went to Tally for a visit but I don't think he has a commitable offer from there.

With Juan gone I think we are going to be lost on the recruiting front

so what are UCF's chances at Winston Wright? is he just screwing with us, he went to Tally for a visit but I don't think he has a commitable offer from there.

With Juan gone I think we are going to be lost on the recruiting front
Who's taking over for Juan? What positions do we want WW for?

I read is he's the son of Ray Lewis. Was expected to play D1 basketball so he wasn't ranked by recruiting sites.

Last edited:
Spring workouts and season was great. Now is the time for the coaching staff to do this...

6a0105367f07d8970b017ee72ddbcd970d-pi.jpg

Where the rubber hits the road...Go get those verbal recruits for 2019 :)

Reactions: Knight Strength
Recruiting is all that holds me over between seasons. The coaching change held me over a bit through the spring game but I'm about to start jonesing for info

when you see the exposure and NFL draft picks then you add in how the campuses compare I do not know how we ever lose recruiting battles to USF

2 of their biggest stars in their Program's history didn't get drafted

when you see the exposure and NFL draft picks then you add in how the campuses compare I do not know how we ever lose recruiting battles to USF

2 of their biggest stars in their Program's history didn't get drafted
I believe that we have had a lot more players
drafted and in the NFL. However, the 0-12 season and the recent coaching carousel has negated what you’ve mentioned

Maybe we will reap the benefits next year finally and really out-recruit them as I’m expecting a mediocre year from the cows.

Last edited:
Reportedly ran a 10.45 100m this year. Another blazer.
I saw that the ran a 10.75 last year, but 10.72 as a SOPHOMORE which is still very very fast

Nice to see that we are getting recruits from Texas now. Not sure why these guys aren’t rated higher with that kind of speed. We’ll take it!!

Funny thing is if we just add one more 10,7 or better guy, UCF would easily have a sub-40 second 4 x 100 meter team next year. That’s a very good college time, but no track team.

I saw that the ran a 10.75 last year, but 10.72 as a SOPHOMORE which is still very very fast

Nice to see that we are getting recruits from Texas now. Not sure why these guys aren’t rated higher with that kind of speed. We’ll take it!!

Funny thing is if we just add one more 10,7 or better guy, UCF would easily have a sub-40 second 4 x 100 meter team next year. That’s a very good college time, but no track team.
http://tx.milesplit.com/athletes/pro/5849254/stats#.WvFYnCspCEd

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT