ADVERTISEMENT

Russian invasion into Ukraine is imminent

How many more links would you like @KNIGHTTIME^ ? It’s a chud sight. Igor Chudov doesn’t even use it

It's a news aggregation service. While they mostly post articles that are negative towards liberals doesn't make them untrue. I'm sure we can find news aggregation services that will only report negative articles to conservatives. Doesn't make either fake or untrue.

Disclose is just an aggregator of news stories from sources like the AP, Reuters, ABC, etc. I have yet to come across one of their reports that wasn't true.
Never heard of it... Sounds similar to what Drudge Report was.

Now I don't believe or read just 1 source for politically charged topics... I'll go through 5-6 sources to get different perspectives with eyes wide open to the political leanings of each company and "journalist" - which I now consider all to be "opinion columnists".

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It's a news aggregation service. While they mostly post articles that are negative towards liberals doesn't make them untrue. I'm sure we can find news aggregation services that will only report negative articles to conservatives. Doesn't make either fake or untrue.
Do you make your sandwiches at Wawa in aggregate or do you put the whole thing together yourself?

• Haha
A 'disinformation' factory??!? SAY IT AIN'T SO, Ucfmikes!!!!! :oops:
Sounds like it may be a "selective" information aggregation site, similar to drudge, picking/choosing more Republican-favored stories and conveniently leaving out the rest...

Even primary news agencies do it... Just head over to MSNBC's website... do a word search for "economy" or "inflation" ...you will find no reference to either on the page (as of 12:45pm there were 0 results)... It doesn't favor democrats... Hell, "Biden" is only found once.

Then do a word search on Jan 6. and Trump, then whoa! ...we know where their focus is.

So I've all but given up on 1 stop "news" organizations...we all should, else they have uncontrolled influence on all of us.

#BeIndependent

Never heard of it... Sounds similar to what Drudge Report was.

Now I don't believe or read just 1 source for politically charged topics... I'll go through 5-6 sources to get different perspectives with eyes wide open to the political leanings of each company and "journalist" - which I now consider all to be "opinion columnists".
Wait? Wut? That would actually take time. Surely our resident unemployed imbeciles don’t have THAT 🤷‍♂️😊

Correction, Ucfmikes. nobody is clinking on that crap who is interested in reality.

Bias Rating: CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

ITT the link I provided was corroborated by the AP, moron.

Sounds like it may be a "selective" information aggregation site, similar to drudge, picking/choosing more Republican-favored stories and conveniently leaving out the rest...

Even primary news agencies do it... Just head over to MSNBC's website... do a word search for "economy" or "inflation" ...you will find no reference to either on the page (as of 12:45pm there were 0 results)... It doesn't favor democrats... Hell, "Biden" is only found once.

Then do a word search on Jan 6. and Trump, then whoa! ...we know where their focus is.

So I've all but given up on 1 stop "news" organizations...we all should, else they have uncontrolled influence on all of us.

#BeIndependent
How is a story about Russia cutting gas transport based on not having a pump that Canada won't allow to be returned pro anyone? If anything, it's pro-Ukraine.

It’s 50 billion a day like @KNIGHTTIME^ said

Not sure who she is but the $50 billion a month comment was a bit of sarcasm but we don't know the exact actual numbers.
Last month we were already over $50 billion not counting the already purchased equipment given to ukraine. At the rate of spending with the endless war, we will spend a trillion on a proxy war. So either just negotiate with Russia or lose a trillion with nothing in return.

Scorecard

1) ruble gaining value
2) russia gaining land in Ukraine
3) record surplus in Russia from oil

So now you link a company that just another aggregation source which they claim is "ai" but not....anyway aggregating data from "fact checkers" which historically are not impartial. Keep trying
YIKES! Looks like those 'historically impartial' fact-checkers who describe the site as a low-fact dive that caters to the internet's Conspiracy-Pseudoscience nutjobs hit a nerve.
:) :) :)

• Haha
So now you link a company that just another aggregation source which they claim is "ai" but not....anyway aggregating data from "fact checkers" which historically are not impartial.

Keep trying
Not sure who she is but the $50 billion a month comment was a bit of sarcasm but we don't know the exact actual numbers.
Last month we were already over $50 billion not counting the already purchased equipment given to ukraine. At the rate of spending with the endless war, we will spend a trillion on a proxy war. So either just negotiate with Russia or lose a trillion with nothing in return.

Scorecard

1) ruble gaining value
2) russia gaining land in Ukraine
3) record surplus in Russia from oil

We only listen to reputable sources. Big swing and a miss. Not sure who you 2 lovers are trying to impress, but nobody is even reading your BDS-driven nonsense

Then what's the problem with Disclose reporting what the AP publishes?
It’s your “go to” and most of the things that you post from there have been bogus and this was not because other sources have confirmed it. If you’re going to post things, it might as well be factual, otherwise you’re just another Bostonstrangler.

We have already done the schoolgirl giggling thing back and forth with you and @KNIGHTTIME^ of nonfactual Twitter articles and BDS nonsense posted incessantly

As the war drags on the west is folding under pressure.

AmazingVainCobra-size_restricted.gif

The only threat the Soviets have to the world is cyber and nuclear (yes, I realize that's still bigly). But is anyone really scared of their military, which is running on 100-year old technology? It's hilarious to watch these idiots continually get their dicks kicked in by the junior varsity. What a bunch of losers.

Although, I am sure this absolutely pisses off the Soviet handjobbers in Crazyhole, knightttime, boston, and knighttime's newer bchailmary. Brainwashed trolls.

The only threat the Soviets have to the world is cyber and nuclear (yes, I realize that's still bigly). But is anyone really scared of their military, which is running on 100-year old technology? It's hilarious to watch these idiots continually get their dicks kicked in by the junior varsity. What a bunch of losers.
Yeah, but ... the Chinese look at us the same. Our 'readiness' kinda sucks, especially in many aviation aspects. The US military now is nothing like the one that fought in Desert Storm, and has far, far more 'broken down' equipment. We're calibalizing what we cannot CNC or even 3D print, and we cannot CNC or 3D print a lot.

Although, I am sure this absolutely pisses off the Soviet handjobbers in Crazyhole, knightttime, boston, and knighttime's newer bchailmary. Brainwashed trolls.
I have so much I want to retort in that, but ... many of us are non-interference Americans. We don't support Russia, we just don't want to interfere.

Let Europe deal with Europe, instead of dragging us into everything.

The US, like Russia, is becoming the old guard. I'm with some of the GOP on flat out stating that Asia is now more important than Europe, and we cannot do both.

This is why I've long wanted to pull out of NATO, especially with Obama/Biden inhibiting, and sometimes -- despite being against the law -- shutting down domestic Shale, in total violations with treaties with NATO and Canada. We're already ****ing over NATO allies in energy, and have been for 10 of the last 18 years. So ... why bother?

Heck, just watched a video of Trump the other day from 2018 that basically predicted what was going to happen, and why the US should have nothing to do with Germany, or any other country, that was at the mercy of Russia. It was probably the most anti-Russian and anti-German video I had ever watched from Trump ... and he was 100% right.

We should focus on the US being a sea projecting power again, and pull out of land bases, let alone stop subsidizing European defense.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Yeah, but ... the Chinese look at us the same. Our 'readiness' kinda sucks, especially in many aviation aspects. The US military now is nothing like the one that fought in Desert Storm, and has far, far more 'broken down' equipment. We're calibalizing what we cannot CNC or even 3D print, and we cannot CNC or 3D print a lot.
This is 100% bullshit minus what China thinks, and who the fukc cares what they think. Yet again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

I have so much I want to retort in that, but ... many of us are non-interference Americans. We don't support Russia, we just don't want to interfere.

No, Señor Burrito, those three sat around with bated breath praying for the Soviets to invade and are Russian sympathists, as evidenced by their four years of slobbering all over Putin while the orange raccoon was in office. You don't have to defend your imaginary shit stain friends at every turn.

This is 100% bullshit minus what China thinks, and who the fukc cares what they think. Yet again, you have no idea what you're talking about.
You can honestly turn to me and say our 'readiness' today is the same as back in '90-91 ... or even close?! Heck, increasingly every military leader is saying 'we have to choose one or the other.'

No, Señor Burrito, those three sat around with bated breath praying for the Soviets to invade and are Russian sympathists, as evidenced by their four years of slobbering all over Putin while the orange raccoon was in office. You don't have to defend your imaginary shit stain friends at every turn.
I wish George Washington was still alive to school the **** out of you. This is literally the problem, and was the problem with Thomas Jefferson as well. Many of us Americans are entirely sick of it.

Heck, it's why a lot of people voted Trump. Because they wanted us to stay out of wars. You're so pro-war hawk, Clintonesque, like self-cursing, self-hating (for it) Reagan and W. Republican @DaShuckster and others, that you will litearlly start World War III.

All when it was Germany and Europe, and our own, irresponsible energy policy in violation of our own agreements -- and repeatedly breaking US law too, illegally (as we always do, we **** domestic companies, but not foreign ones) -- that gave Putin the power to invade as he knew Europe is too dependent on his energy.

That is what did the most damage here, by far! And everyone in every NATO military, including ours, knows it! Strategic reality is not about what you say, but what you do ... well outside just military standing, but in readiness ... including energy and industry.

This is our real issue with the faux pro-Environmental left ... more, not less, CO2, and less NATO security. It's not even debated in NATO military circles, it's fact! Just like France and Britain both agreed with Trump's repeat assessments of Germany in 2018.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
It's soooooo much fun to watch loser Russia get their dicks kicked in. I'm sure bchailmary, Crazyhole (in heaven), knighttime, bostonknight, and UCFBaStante Gordito are all shitfaced pissed with their side losing.
Imagine cheering for team “invade a country for no reason and torture their citizens.”

Total human trash. The buy gold guy leads the list. Deplorable human being. Hopefully one day we will meet again at a UCF game.

Imagine cheering for team “invade a country for no reason and torture their citizens.”

Total human trash. The buy gold guy leads the list. Deplorable human being. Hopefully one day we will meet again at a UCF game.
Boston cheered almost as hard for Russia as he did for crazyhole to commit suicide. When the latter narrative was proved to be natural causes, he ran to the nearest abandoned double wide in his trailer camp to hide.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT