ADVERTISEMENT

Russian invasion into Ukraine is imminent

The four stooges watching Russia get their ass beat:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

angry-angry-white-woman.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Human Shitstain/loser/bullshit artist/little pecker/hero to Bostonknight, Knighttime/BChailmary/Crazyhole/UCFHillaryLover launches another loser initiative because he's getting his ass beat by the Ukrainians :

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced a partial mobilization in Russia, which will require citizens to join the war effort in Ukraine. He also warned Western nations not to attack Russia's territories, which would be met with swift retaliation.

Putin’s address on Wednesday comes as Russia’s invasion reaches nearly seven months and amid a successful counter-offensive by Ukraine’s military.

Conscription is "fully adequate to the threats we face, namely to protect our homeland, its sovereignty and territorial integrity, to ensure the security of our people and people in the liberated territories," he said.

LMAO. Maybe they can train them on some of their up-to-date WWII Soviet technology shit LOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL

"DERP DERP EHRMEHRGERD WE HAVE THE SAME OUTDATED TECHNOLOGY AND ARE A 19th-CENTURY MILITARY AS WELL!!!! WAKE UP!!!

--Chunky

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
To this day, I can’t believe what a vile, disgusting human being this human trash is. Just had to say that. 🤷‍♂️😊
Remember when he prayed that crazy committed suicide and when he found out he didn’t, he put on his xxs Boston Celtic jersey and hauled ass from da Cooler?

Last edited:
What the world needs right now is a Statesman. A real Statesman that can bring the temperature down on all sides. Not a stuffy diplomat that is owned by the Military-Industrial Complex. It is always better to have peace than war and IMO, there are more than enough resources and money to go around for all 7 billion plus people in the world without any of us having to fight over it.

Edwin Starr was right. War is good for absolutely nothing.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
What the world needs right now is a Statesman. A real Statesman that can bring the temperature down on all sides.
Tell me, Mister Statesman, what would YOU do to 'bring the temperature down' when an unprovoked Russia invaded its neighbor Ukraine and proceeded to bomb the holy sh*t out of entire cities and commit countless attrocities against innocent Ukrainian civilians?

How did Neville Chamberlain's "now play nice!" appeasement work out with Hitler back in the late 1930s?

Tell me, Mister Statesman, what would YOU do to 'bring the temperature down' when an unprovoked Russia invaded its neighbor Ukraine and proceeded to bomb the holy sh*t out of entire cities and commit countless attrocities against innocent Ukrainian civilians?

How did Neville Chamberlain's "now play nice!" appeasement work out with Hitler back in the late 1930s?
this war has really brought out the Russia apologists from the far right and far left/communist Revolutionary corners of the Internet. both have an admiration for Russia for different reasons(one side loving authoritarian strong men, the other still having Soviet nostalgia)

this war has really brought out the Russia apologists from the far right and far left/communist Revolutionary corners of the Internet. both have an admiration for Russia for different reasons(one side loving authoritarian strong men, the other still having Soviet nostalgia)
And then you're forgetting the 3rd type ...

The anti-war, anti-interference, Liberals and Libertarians. I'm not even that.

I'm an isolationist Libertarian, even worse! ;)

• Dislike

I don't know ... why don't you ask the DNC and Kennedys while you're at it? Seriously ...

Even JFK sold out an ally for the US' own interests.

• Dislike
I don't know ... why don't you ask the DNC and Kennedys while you're at it? Seriously ...
Even JFK sold out an ally for the US' own interests.
I suppose its too much to ask HOW IN THE FCUK JFK and the DNC has ANYTHING remotely to do with Putin's war in Ukraine?

• Haha
We are now nearing the scary point in Ukraine. Putin is losing this war and is playing Hitler in micromanaging things on the front, and at home. He is a caged animal with Nukes at his control.

In the original Star Trek, the Klingons were stand-ins for the Russians (The Federation was the Americans/Western World) and in this regard, they are right. Sheesh.

Imagine the irony of being a pro 2nd amendment "freedom fighter" but cheering for a tyrannical authoritarian country invading its smaller neighbor.

Holy shit rusty is a fuking moron.

^ This ... this is Biden and the left apologetic media, in-a-nutshell. Biden would literally cut off all of our dicks if it meant appeasing them, even though it would be self-destructive.

This is why Europe hates Biden, like Obama ... let alone what Hillary pushed them to do in Libya atop of that. It's funny how all the negativity went towards W. and then Trump. On Iraq with W., I understand.

But the Georgian War was when they first started warning us ... and Obama, let alone Biden, ignored it. It's funny how anyone who is 'non-interference' is now a Putin puppet. The left are the warhawks.

Although it's good to see Biden keeping up the 'maximum pressure' strategy of Trump in Iran. I was unsure of that tactic at first, but ... it's clearly working. Unfortunately it means that Germany -- who pushed for the agreement after 2014 -- is in a pickle.

spinning for Putin huh
Yes ... Biden, the US Media and Big Tech very much do, even indirectly.

• Dislike
Like I said, Rusty is literally a traitor to the US Constitution.

1) Attempted to overthrow our democratically held election
2) Supports a terrorist state invading a sovereign ally
Someone needs to explain to Rusty what the hell is going on over in Ukraine.
Imagine the irony of being a pro 2nd amendment "freedom fighter" but cheering for a tyrannical authoritarian country invading its smaller neighbor.

Holy shit rusty is a fuking moron.
No, you mean Europeans and Germans to explain how much of dumb **** sheep you guys are, like most Americans who believe the laughable bullshit of the US Media and Big Tech.

Right-wing leaders are coming into Europe because of this too. They realize ... the US left has been ****ing over Europe for 15 years, and the US Democratic party is responsible for Putin thinking he could invade Ukraine and 'get away with it.'

All of you on the left are traitors if you voted and pushed our leaders and to violate our agreements signed by Harper-W., to make Europe and NATO more independent of Rusisa.

This is why you are ****tards, and Europe hates the US 'Green' (not so 'Green') leadership. You managed to raise our CO2 output at the same time. Again, great job idiots! But keep up the bullshit narrative.

People who follow energy economics know the realities ... let alone why our CO2, NOx and SOx emission are up, not down, thanks to Obama-Biden!

cliffs by the usual suspects: ‘Putin is not bad , it is really Hillary’s fault!’
Trump won a number of registered Democratic over to his side because he's not only non-interference, but he spoke the truth about alliances and other countries. Heck, Trump was even talking about Iran being the result of failed American-based Anglo-imperialism, and pissed off the British ... but he wasn't wrong. Same with American resources, from rare earth metals ('Greenland' comments ... which were 100% spot-on) to countless other realities. And Trump was 100% right on Germany-Russia ... to the point France and Britain agreed! But you didn't hear that in the US Media. You heard about Trump 'insulting' Europe.

"When we stand together with Russia we are stronger."
Trump: "No you are just making Russia richer and more dangerous"

NOTE TO DEMOCRATS: Non-interference candidate are popular! 60-70% of Americans are swayed by such.

In fact, we have Trump to thank for re-starting many domestic industries before the 'supply'n energy crunch.' Biden was only able to bankrupt and destroy some of them, and the American taxpayer has been on-the-hook for that in the courts since (Biden is losing lawsuit after lawsuit). We, and Europe, would be far worse off had Hillary won.

And I didn't even vote for Trump. I'm not MAGA. I do not want Trump back! But this ****tardary ... where the left that caused the Russian situation blame Trump and the right, is utterly laughable! The policies of the left were a huge reason why Putin was able to invade!

WAR! What is it good for ?

Absolutely billions of dollars.
"The Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex" -- President Eisenhower

But even Eisenhower left off 'Congressional' in the final speech ... as he knew it would only hurt him. Defense, Green, Pharma, et al. ... we've sold out this country.

People need to stop with the partisan 'never/only' crap. I criticize Trump when he's wrong. I praise Trump when he's right.

And the stupidest thing Trump ever did for himself was run for President. Even Ross Perot stated in '92 that he was running for President because he was scared where leadership and the oligarchy was taking the country, and he expected to lose a lot of money and business dealings as a result.

And Perot was 100x the businessman that Trump is.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
^ This ... this is Biden and the left apologetic media, in-a-nutshell. ... This is why Europe hates Biden...
I guess I'd forgotten the love affair European leaders had with Trump. :rolleyes:
like Obama ... let alone what Hillary pushed them to do ...
He said The Word....drink up everybody!
the US Democratic party is responsible for Putin thinking he could invade Ukraine and 'get away with it.'
Yeah, it's a real mystery why Putin had the balls to invade Ukraine thinking our response would be to twiddle our thumbs. :rolleyes:

It certainly couldn't have been the fact that he had Trump wrapped around his little finger, right? How many times did Russia push the envelope against us over the past decade with zero meaningful retalliation?

Hell, Russia had an all-out cyber-attack against the US in Trump's last year in Office and what was his response??? He argued it WASN'T Russia for crying out loud!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT