ADVERTISEMENT

School Shooting - Coral Springs

So why did you say it if you don't believe it?

I never, ever said I despise anyone. I also don't look down on someone because they don't have a college degree, I promise you that (like, really, really promise). I actually remember a thread here where I very much argued that you can be quite successful without one. Maybe a chose the wrong stat to try to get across my point here. I'll own up to it.

I do think a looooot of the USA is not educated enough on certain issues but that's for a variety of reasons. Our education system is one of them but there's a myriad of other reasons. Another is a lot of people probably just don't care enough.

I've said it many times recently on here. I think everyone needs to calm down and get along. Everyone gets so triggered by EVERYTHING. It's always us v. them. It's horrible for everyone. It accomplishes nothing. It's toxic.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So, the resource officer and 2 school counselors demanded in 2016 that this kid be Baker Acted involuntarily due to behavior they saw in school. Which included him telling kids that he wanted a gun to kill people, and the fact that he apparently drank gasoline’s

That demand was denied.

If he was Baker Acted, buying a firearm would have been impossible.

But....it’s all the NRAs fault. Rubio’s fault. More walkouts, more blame placed on anyone but the shooter!

Reactions: UCFWayne
I never, ever said I despise anyone. I also don't look down on someone because they don't have a college degree, I promise you that (like, really, really promise). I actually remember a thread here where I very much argued that you can be quite successful without one. Maybe a chose the wrong stat to try to get across my point here. I'll own up to it.

I do think a looooot of the USA is not educated enough on certain issues but that's for a variety of reasons. Our education system is one of them but there's a myriad of other reasons. Another is a lot of people probably just don't care enough.

I've said it many times recently on here. I think everyone needs to calm down and get along. Everyone gets so triggered by EVERYTHING. It's always us v. them. It's horrible for everyone. It accomplishes nothing. It's toxic.

I hear a lot about our "education system being broken". I increasingly reject that. I think the system we have is fine to get kids to an acceptable level of education; I also think that (for the most part) we have competent teachers in place.

We're simply dealing with a problem that's only getting worse- broken households, deadbeat parents, and subsequent degenerate children who don't care about learning, and have no direction at home to make them want to learn. You'd be hard pressed to find a kid who truly is trying to learn, and wanting to graduate HS, to not actually be able to.

All of my teacher friends say the same thing- it's impossible to teach kids who come every day with a "dont' give a shit" attitude that starts at home.

The legacy method of educating kids is largely becoming obsolete.

Reactions: fabknight
chart1750.jpg

this is probably why we are spending so much on education but still getting sh:t results. bureaucracy kills productivity.

Reactions: fabknight
So why did you say it if you don't believe it?

Because he never said what you are claiming he said! You are lying your ass off yet again. Nowhere in his post did he ever say he hated or looked down on people! FNB living up to that nickname yet again.

I heard estimates that we had 20k-25k in downtown Orlando. We were thinking 15k. Whatever it was, there were a lot of people down at lake eola when we were there. Great turnout and great to see so many people trying to affect change!

Remember when Sarah Palin was falsely blamed for the Giffords shooting for this type of sign? Good times. I guess putting millions of NRA members in the cross hairs is A-OK now since the politics are right.

March30.jpg

No. Nobody remembers a single dumb sign that was completely meaningless. Only a buffoon would believe a single sign held by a single person had any significance.

What's funny is how 85, and many others like him, will find it necessary to go onto other people's Facebook pages to comment on posts. It became so predictable with the "HILLARY'S EMAILS! BENGHAZI! LIBTARDS! Democrats are idiots!" that I had to unfriend him, which I hate don't because I don't care what other people's politics are, especially if we're friends. But at some point, if that's all you have to offer, there is no real friendship their, and all you do is insult without provocation then i have to think you have a problem. And are only friends with people you disagree with on Facebook so you can be a dickhead to them. Which is fine, but not for he.

I actually really like BT. I think he's a badass dude, and we disagree, rile each other up from time to time, but he's knows the shit we post on here is all BS. I KNOW he's a good dude. I hope he thinks I am. And if he has a problem with me, I trust that he'll tell me in private, man to man. And I'd do the same for him

I never go on their walls, comment on their posts on Facebook. But I guess 85, and others, feel so threatened, so triggered, that they have to lash out. It got soooooo boring and tiring.

What's funny is how 85, and many others like him, will find it necessary to go onto other people's Facebook pages to comment on posts. It became so predictable with the "HILLARY'S EMAILS! BENGHAZI! LIBTARDS! Democrats are idiots!" that I had to unfriend him, which I hate don't because I don't care what other people's politics are, especially if we're friends. But at some point, if that's all you have to offer, there is no real friendship their, and all you do is insult without provocation then i have to think you have a problem. And are only friends with people you disagree with on Facebook so you can be a dickhead to them. Which is fine, but not for he.

I actually really like BT. I think he's a badass dude, and we disagree, rile each other up from time to time, but he's knows the shit we post on here is all BS. I KNOW he's a good dude. I hope he thinks I am. And if he has a problem with me, I trust that he'll tell me in private, man to man. And I'd do the same for him

I never go on their walls, comment on their posts on Facebook. But I guess 85, and others, feel so threatened, so triggered, that they have to lash out. It got soooooo boring and tiring.

I like BT, too. He's an idiot, but I still like him. I even like 85 a bit. But, he is beyond repair.

Reactions: btbones

Since you're apparently no better than a teenage whiny girl who resorts to FACEBOOK rhetoric, I will address your wad of bullshit finally, since you apparently can't get over it. And for the record, you are PATHETIC for going down this route.

1. I have no idea who Ninja is. I have never once met this person, nor could I tell you who he is if he were standing next to 1 other person. For that reason I am sure that I wasn't "Facebook friends" with him, which makes his insane claims that I "posted on his wall" that much more insane. It is genuinely disturbing that he claimed this given that if he walked through my front door I'd have no idea who he is.

2. I did know you, but you're flat out lying. I "unfriended" you in 2016 due to the fact that all you did, every single day, was re-share annoying HRC and SJW posts from like minded sources. And yes, I did "comment" in one of the 3,000 stories you shared on your wall. Apparently this angered you, since I interrupted the left wing circle jerk that you and the others were having. SO SORRY. If you don't want opinions that don't absolutely align with yours, maybe you should just stick with closed pages? The fact that you are now lying to claim that "you unfriended me" frankly just tells me a lot about you.

3. Oh, and for the record, I did have to "unfriend" chemmie. Mostly because he actually DID stalk my Facebook page, look up pictures of my wife, and then use them to personally attack her on this board when trying to attack me. He's a heinous, disgusting person and that's why I've had him blocked for a long time now. The fact that you and Ninja largely agree with him and pat him on the ass is a sad indictment of you, frankly.

Now, is that all for this pre-pubescent Facebook talk? Or are you next going to go onto inventing claims related to AIM, Instagram, SnapChat, etc?

Since you're apparently no better than a teenage whiny girl who resorts to FACEBOOK rhetoric, I will address your wad of bullshit finally, since you apparently can't get over it. And for the record, you are PATHETIC for going down this route.

1. I have no idea who Ninja is. I have never once met this person, nor could I tell you who he is if he were standing next to 1 other person. For that reason I am sure that I wasn't "Facebook friends" with him, which makes his insane claims that I "posted on his wall" that much more insane. It is genuinely disturbing that he claimed this given that if he walked through my front door I'd have no idea who he is.

I obviously can't comment on the other 2 (and probably more) facebook harassment claims against 85, but I can prove he is lying (again) about me. We were connected before you went totally insane and I unfriended you. I have commented about in the past. You never even attempted to lie about that until now, when it's convenient. See below comments for proof.

Also I have corrected you three times now, I have literally never claimed you "wrote on my wall".You did harass me and others evidently via facebook. At this point I honestly don't know if you are lying or just literally insane. Either way you have issues.

Given the fact that you are absolutely lying about me (and probably about sirdingy and chemmie) and your history of death threats on here, and the fact that neither myself, sirdingy or chemmie have made any remotely threatening comments to you, I think it is incredibly obvious you are the one with some very serious issues.
dbvmWv0.png
57tLmGN.png

85 blocked me before he was even married, and I have never done anything with a picture of his wife. The only thing I've ever said about his wife is:
A. She is a redhead. So is Dingy. Nothing wrong here.
B. She is sexually frustrated because her husband suffers from premature ejaculation. Which is a 100% true statement.

Sooo... 85 is lying again.

You also would find it necessary to troll and comment on my wife's posts too. And, that's some revisionist history on your part, because she and I both blocked you.

lol we've reached the pinnacle of pathetic on this board. Two (apparently) grown men whining and crying about Facebook. One who has spent the past month dodging to answer for claiming Bob wants to exterminate Muslims, the other who boasted about how he never uses this board because of how shitty it is, only to then ruin it further with this type of childish, idiotic crap.

Just remember this the next time you both cry and whine about "the board being ruined!"

lol we've reached the pinnacle of pathetic on this board. Two (apparently) grown men whining and crying about Facebook. One who has spent the past month dodging to answer for claiming Bob wants to exterminate Muslims, the other who boasted about how he never uses this board because of how shitty it is, only to then ruin it further with this type of childish, idiotic crap.

Just remember this the next time you both cry and whine about "the board being ruined!"

Good to know you at least aren't denying any longer that you harrass people online and on their Facebook pages. You're a very stable, secure person. SMH.

Coming from a guy who blocked me, but still replies to me on a regular basis... LOL.

Good to know you at least aren't denying any longer that you harrass people online and on their Facebook pages. You're a very stable, secure person. SMH.

Good to know you aren't even trying to deny that you get your panties in a wad anytime someone dare share a counter point on one of your 3,000 political posts you make per month. It's sort of shocking how easily you're willing to lie about all of this.

The guy who brings petty Facebook fights onto a message board, trying to make pissing matches here personal, is claiming OTHERS aren't stable. Ok bud. You may not be emotionally ready to post here yet again. You and chemmie both lack the emotional intelligence to not make things personal.

Good to know you aren't even trying to deny that you get your panties in a wad anytime someone dare share a counter point on one of your 3,000 political posts you make per month. It's sort of shocking how easily you're willing to lie about all of this.

The guy who brings petty Facebook fights onto a message board, trying to make pissing matches here personal, is claiming OTHERS aren't stable. Ok bud. You may not be emotionally ready to post here yet again. You and chemmie both lack the emotional intelligence to not make things personal.

The only times you ever interacted with me or my wife on Facebook were to insult us and our political beliefs. You didn't care to debate or discuss differences. You did the exact same overly aggressive, typical insulting that you do on here. It was old hat that got incredibly boring and predictable.

You might be an awesome guy in real life. But if my only interactions with someone are this dumbed down, especially with someone I''ve never really interacted with in real life, then being Facebook friends seems unnecessary. Which is why I unfriended you. No offense.

Last edited:
The only times you ever interacted with me or my wife on Facebook were to insult us and our political beliefs. You didn't care to debate or discuss differences. You did the exact same overly aggressive, typical insulting that you do on here. It was old hat that got incredibly boring and predictable.

You might be an awesome guy in real life. But if my only interactions with someone are this dumbed down, especially with someone I''ve never really interacted with in real life, then being Facebook friends seems unnecessary. Which is why I unfriended you. No offense.

Ok, dude. You can honestly whine about me all you want. That, I don't give a shit about. But you're absolutely lying- I "unfriended" you in 2016. I distinctly remember because frankly I was tired of the every day, nonstop political posts from you clogging my newsfeed.

You're also still lying- you said you "blocked me" yet I just checked to see if that's true. It's not. Your page popped up, which wouldn't happen if you had "blocked" me.

You don't like me, I don't like you. I don't care. Just stop lying. It's getting almost as bad as psycho Ninja who has invented any affiliation with me beyond this board.

Ok, dude. You can honestly whine about me all you want. That, I don't give a shit about. But you're absolutely lying- I "unfriended" you in 2016. I distinctly remember because frankly I was tired of the every day, nonstop political posts from you clogging my newsfeed.

You're also still lying- you said you "blocked me" yet I just checked to see if that's true. It's not. Your page popped up, which wouldn't happen if you had "blocked" me.

You don't like me, I don't like you. I don't care. Just stop lying. It's getting almost as bad as psycho Ninja who has invented any affiliation with me beyond this board.

No offense dude, but you can go fuk yourself. I literally just proved you are lying about my situation, so I'm pretty sure you are lying about your situation with sirdingy as well.

The only question I have is how many other people are out there that you have harrassed. Because it's 3 for 3 on here .

No offense dude, but you can go fuk yourself. I literally just proved you are lying about my situation, so I'm pretty sure you are lying about your situation with sirdingy as well.

The only question I have is how many other people are out there that you have harrassed. Because it's 3 for 3 on here .

Lol you are NUTS!! You used something YOU said to prove that I “know you”???

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEYOND THIS BOARD, PSYCHO.

Doesn’t this just prove that it’s you stalking me? Maybe I should go tighten my privacy settings since it seems you’re following me around, when I have no idea who you are.

Man, that’s it. Do me a favor and stay away, stalker

I never said I blocked you. My memory is that I unfriended you. Maybe I'm wrong on that. I know my wife unfriended you. Because she kept asking me, "who is this guy who keeps commenting on my posts? How do we know him? He seems like a total dick." So after countless times of me telling her you were just being annoying, I told her that she should just unfriend you because it doesn't matter. I thought I unfriended you shortly thereafter. Regardless, your commenting stopped and I was grateful.

Lol you are NUTS!! You used something YOU said to prove that I “know you”???

I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE BEYOND THIS BOARD, PSYCHO.

Doesn’t this just prove that it’s you stalking me? Maybe I should go tighten my privacy settings since it seems you’re following me around, when I have no idea who you are.

Man, that’s it. Do me a favor and stay away, stalker

Holy shit another pathetic attempt at deflection. Or can you not read where I said I unfriended you because of your insane Facebook stalking. It's not my fault you must evidently harass so many people you can't keep track of everyone.

I never said I blocked you. My memory is that I unfriended you. Maybe I'm wrong on that. I know my wife unfriended you. Because she kept asking me, "who is this guy who keeps commenting on my posts? How do we know him? He seems like a total dick." So after countless times of me telling her you were just being annoying, I told her that she should just unfriend you because it doesn't matter. I thought I unfriended you shortly thereafter. Regardless, your commenting stopped and I was grateful.

You did say blocked. So did chemmie. Who cares. It’s picking fly shit out of pepper.

Bunch of teenage girls arguing about Facebook. Lol.

El Oh El death threats are like so hilarious!

You are a piece of shit for defending him. Not really surprised coming from someone who has told members of this board to kill themself.

El Oh El death threats are like so hilarious!

You are a piece of shit for defending him. Not really surprised coming from someone who has told members of this board to kill themself.

You should probably go make a post on Facebook so all your teenage girlfriends can faux rage with you.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Holy shit another pathetic attempt at deflection. Or can you not read where I said I unfriended you because of your insane Facebook stalking. It's not my fault you must evidently harass so many people you can't keep track of everyone.

Maybe you should create another thread about me.

That’s the ironic thing here. You’re clearly obsessed with me to the point that you creates threads purely to whine about me, and here you are apparently stalking me on FB. Lol!

You guys should form a sorority since you’re all into teenage girl drama.

ADVERTISEMENT