ADVERTISEMENT

School Shooting - Coral Springs

funny how he does that in basically every single post he makes in the wc, but in the dungeon hes actually easy to talk to most of the time.

Even funnier how BT hasn't called out 85 for name calling, despite 85 literally going on multiple profanity laced tirades calling people pieces of shit pussies.

But the second someone calls bt's darling little angel 85 amoron he's there to defend him. Hypocritical doesn't even begin to cover it.

Yeap, one guy in BFE Maine represents all Republicans. FFS, you're going over the ledge now. David Duke is going to run for office too, that means all Republicans are white supremacists!!! Oh wait nevermind, we already were...
remind me again who the longest serving democratic senator is? im having a hard time remembering....

Reactions: UCFBS
Even funnier how BT hasn't called out 85 for name calling, despite 85 literally going on multiple profanity laced tirades calling people pieces of shit pussies.

But the second someone calls bt's darling little angel 85 amoron he's there to defend him. Hypocritical doesn't even begin to cover it.

I only call you that, since you’re a hatefilled disgusting person

So only book smart people that PAY tens of thousands of dollars can understand the difference between 2 candidates to make an intelligent vote?

Wow...thank you again for showing what liberal elitism is all about.

I will openly admit I am probably a bit "elitist" - guess what? So are all of you most likely. Has nothing to do with me being liberal though.

Well, I would have said you are making Trump look like amateur hour but you would have probably taken that as a compliment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...8-days/?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.3ccf97e92d8d

Trump is avergaing over 6 lies per day. So he's still got you there. Please just note that this is not a good thing, with as many lies as you've been telling recently I felt like I have to clsrify that point.

Lol. That's one hell of a list they have there.

Well, I would have said you are making Trump look like amateur hour but you would have probably taken that as a compliment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...8-days/?sw_bypass=true&utm_term=.3ccf97e92d8d

Trump is avergaing over 6 lies per day. So he's still got you there. Please just note that this is not a good thing, with as many lies as you've been telling recently I felt like I have to clsrify that point.

So it's a "lie" to say that the guy who invents heinous claims about other posters, uses "retard" as a means to insult others, and openly brags that he calls his coworkers idiots behind their backs, is a hatefilled person?

So it's a "lie" to say that the guy who invents heinous claims about other posters, uses "retard" as a means to insult others, and openly brags that he calls his coworkers idiots behind their backs, is a hatefilled person?

Yes. I don't know how to make you understand this amazingly simple concept that I've explained a thousand times. I could never hate people for sharing different political views. That concept is so utterly foreign to me I find it laughable. I don't care enough about you to hate you. The fact that you could even consider hating someone over an internet message board says a lot about you, and I think its terrifying that you must actually hate people on here given your weekly profanity laced bro rages and the fact that you constantly accuse other people of hatred.

Yes. I don't know how to make you understand this amazingly simple concept that I've explained a thousand times. I could never hate people for sharing different political views. That concept is so utterly foreign to me I find it laughable. I don't care enough about you to hate you. The fact that you could even consider hating someone over an internet message board says a lot about you, and I think its terrifying that you must actually hate people on here given your weekly profanity laced bro rages and the fact that you constantly accuse other people of hatred.

lol. Reminder- you're the person who accused Bob of "wanting to round up and exterminate Muslims" because you were angry at him in an argument you created.

You've often lost all sense of reality on here. Rage or hate filled, it's disturbing.

lol. Reminder- you're the person who accused Bob of "wanting to round up and exterminate Muslims" because you were angry at him in an argument you created.

You've often lost all sense of reality on here. Rage or hate filled, it's disturbing.

Wow, really grasping at straws now aren't we?

Exactly. These kids, and they are literally kids, are doing quite a bit to make some change happen, and you have literally morons complaining online that they aren't doing anything. Even if you don't agree with them (which I don't) they are doing a hell of a lot to make things happen.
That's easy to do when there's not only significant, financial backing ... but the Progressive organizations arrange everything for the kids and their parents. It's no different than when Conservative organizations do the same for pro-life protests.

So only book smart people that PAY tens of thousands of dollars can understand the difference between 2 candidates to make an intelligent vote?
Wow...thank you again for showing what liberal elitism is all about.
Not surprisingly, traditionally those with HS/BS/MS vote Conservative, and those with no HS, or BA/MA/PhD vote Progressive. The sad reality is that the number of BS/MS are going down too.

Bill Gates doesn't have a college degree. What an idiot he is, amirite?
Actually, he's a huge idiot to most technical people. In every technical contest he's entered, he's lost ... handily.

What Bill Gates did best is learn how to steal code, both legally and illegally, and then get companies to believe you won't jack up the rates 10x when you're established. But that only worked through the late '80s.

E.g., Gates' original "anti-piracy letter" was because 2 coders 'stole back' his changes to their code. His 640K comment (which really did happen at an IBM event in the early '80s, I heard the original audio back in the late '80s), was because Microsoft didn't even write the original, 8086/1MiB unlicensed port of CP/M (IBM settled out-of-court with Kendall et a. on behalf of everyone, including Microsoft, for nearly $1M).

In the early '90s, Jochaim Kempin of their German unit figured out how to pay 'rebates' to keep competitors from bundling software on PCs. Once Microsoft went from 0% to 100% in Germany, they jacked up the price 10x. That was then applied globally, and that's where 85% of their revenue came from for the next 15 years.

Yeap, one guy in BFE Maine represents all Republicans. FFS, you're going over the ledge now. David Duke is going to run for office too, that means all Republicans are white supremacists!!! Oh wait nevermind, we already were...
The Republican that just lost in PA18 told voters they hate God if they vote for his Dem opponent and do I need bring up Roy Moore?

But I'm the one going over the ledge? I'm not a liberal, you are blind if you don't see that the GOP has lost its mind under Trump. It is currently turned into a Party of a Cult Personality that just attacks opposition instead of debating actual policy. That's why they just lost a district Trump won by +20.

The Republican that just lost in PA18 told voters they hate God if they vote for his Dem opponent and do I need bring up Roy Moore?

But I'm the one going over the ledge? I'm not a liberal, you are blind if you don't see that the GOP has lost its mind under Trump. It is currently turned into a Party of a Cult Personality that just attacks opposition instead of debating actual policy. That's why they just lost a district Trump won by +20.

LOL. Are you being serious?

The ENTIRE DNC platform right now is “HATE TRUMP!”. They’ve even admitted to it.

Most people in Alabama made fun of Roy Moore, that's why he lost!

But I'm the one going over the ledge? I'm not a liberal, you are blind if you don't see that the GOP has lost its mind under Trump.
No, the US media is just making you think that.

Conservatives have their fruitcakes, but remember ... Trump is a direct product of the US media. Trump is the best thing that ever happened to them. That's why he went from an also-ran 4%. They gave him the Presidency.

Sanders warned about this as early as March of 2016, while Hillary thought she could win against Trump. Trump is a blowhard. But never underestimate the backlash against Progressive arrogance.

Case-in-point: Hillary in India, still going at it.

It is currently turned into a Party of a Cult Personality that just attacks opposition instead of debating actual policy. That's why they just lost a district Trump won by +20.
Again, the US media is just making you think that.

Did you see the new surveys on Gen-X (avg. mid 40s) v. Millennials (avg. nearly 30) on 'gun control'? The Millennials are actually more likely to be pro-2nd Amendment than the Gen-X!

They are seeing through Progressive BS. That alone restored my faith that the US may still be Libertarian yet.

You're talking about two guys that lost in deep red districts/states. If they were in line with GOP values, Republicans wouldn't have voted for Democrats. The candidates lost because one was a child molester and the other just straight up out of touch with his district. The Dem that won in PA sides with Trump on a lot of issues and said that while campaigning. The TDS is strong with you.

Reactions: UCFBS
You're talking about two guys that lost in deep red districts/states. If they were in line with GOP values, Republicans wouldn't have voted for Democrats. The candidates lost because one was a child molester and the other just straight up out of touch with his district. The Dem that won in PA sides with Trump on a lot of issues and said that while campaigning. The TDS is strong with you.
Bingo!

Doug Jones is my representative! What you heard in the US media was not what we were talking about here!

You had born again Christians saying they were going to vote Doug Jones, especially women -- and women rule here in Alabama (lots of 'breadwinners' with 'stay at home' husbands) -- who weren't going to put up with Roy Moore's indiscretions.

"Legal or not, it was wrong, end of story."

Alabama is Hillary's nightmare, lots of independent women who think for themselves. I've never worked with so many geek girls (real, hacker geek girls, not this 'oh, I work in tech' BS) ... only half of them also look like they were at least nominated for Homecoming Queen.

Wow, really grasping at straws now aren't we?

Did you or did you not declare that Bob wants to “round up Muslims and exterminate them”?

Why is this so hard for you to admit? You refuse to provide any proof for your insane ramblings but now you’re seemingly trying to deny you even said it.

Wow

i dont care about the college degree part. that doesnt mean anything anymore. college degrees have become so watered down its not funny.

i do care about the 16% without a hs diploma though. that is way too high. more needs to be done to adress this. there needs to be more vocational programs in high school. i think that would make a significant impact.
We already spend significantly more money per HS than any other country in the world. Every child in this country, citizen or not, has ample access to a number of different programs to get a HS-level education. The 16% that are not completing high school are choosing that path for themselves, so it’s hard to find sympathy for them.

Yet, I think you are right that our current school system is not geared to capture the attention of some of these kids. Vocational programs would help some, but not all. There is a good portion that simply will not do anything to pursue an education no matter what you are teaching.

Reactions: UCFWayne
What will it ever take for 85 to learn that the "I know people who..." argument is loss poor? I've really never seen somebody use that dumbass comment in an argument more than he does, and he doesn't even realize that the fallacy hurts him more than it helps. He's a moron.
I think it speaks about the people he is usually surrounded by, aka his peers.

We already spend significantly more money per HS than any other country in the world. Every child in this country, citizen or not, has ample access to a number of different programs to get a HS-level education. The 16% that are not completing high school are choosing that path for themselves, so it’s hard to find sympathy for them.

Yet, I think you are right that our current school system is not geared to capture the attention of some of these kids. Vocational programs would help some, but not all. There is a good portion that simply will not do anything to pursue an education no matter what you are teaching.
We already spend significantly more money on defense than any other country in the world and the some people say we need to spend more. It may be the same situation with education.

We already spend significantly more money on defense than any other country in the world and the some people say we need to spend more. It may be the same situation with education.
Sure, but with defense spending, we are policing the free world and have the best results by far. With education spending, we aren’t getting the same results. Maybe we should use some of that money to target something more effective than throwing more money into the school system.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Wayne - a LARGE, I mean LARGE portion of the US Adult population are not educated enough to make decisions. 16% of the country doesn't have a HS diploma and nearly 70% of the US population has no college degree.

So this pissed me off at first. But I was just watching something that reminded me of your absolutely ignorant bigoted view of most of the country. The 70% of the country that you look down on provides your house with power, water, and sewer every day. They keep the roads, cabs, busses and trains running every day so you can get to your job that you view as better than theirs. They come and fix your AC or fridge in the middle of summer when you're suffering. The 70% of the country that you despise grows and processes the food and drink that you enjoy every day. I couldn't imagine living life with such hate of people that weren't as fortunate as you but provide everything for your privileged life. What an absolute disgusting way to see our country. Your bigoted view is why Trump is President.

So this pissed me off at first. But I was just watching something that reminded me of your absolutely ignorant bigoted view of most of the country. The 70% of the country that you look down on provides your house with power, water, and sewer every day. They keep the roads, cabs, busses and trains running every day so you can get to your job that you view as better than theirs. They come and fix your AC or fridge in the middle of summer when your suffering. The 70% of the country that you despise grows and processes the food and drink that you enjoy every day. I couldn't imagine living life with such hate of people that weren't as fortunate as you but provide everything for your privileged life. What an absolute disgusting way to see our country. Your bigoted view is why Trump is President.

I don't look down on them. You're completely twisting and manipulated a comment I made - which still happens to be a fact. I'm sorry but A LOT of America - regardless of education is completely unaware about political issues. You know this, I know this.

What a DUMB comment. It's the reason people can't stand Trump supporters. It's combative and completely unnecessary and inaccurate.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I don't look down on them. You're completely twisting and manipulated a comment I made - which still happens to be a fact. I'm sorry but A LOT of America - regardless of education is completely unaware about political issues. You know this, I know this.

What a DUMB comment. It's the reason people can't stand Trump supporters. It's combative and completely unnecessary and inaccurate.

You said 70% of the country are not capable of making decisions. You can try and squirm your way out of that with more name calling but you're the one that said people without college degrees are DUMB. You're bigotry towards people not as fortunate as you is combative and completely unnecessary.

You said 70% of the country are not capable of making decisions. You can try and squirm your way out of that with more name calling but you're the one that said people without college degrees are DUMB. You're bigotry towards people not as fortunate as you is combative and completely unnecessary.

I said a lot of people in this country cannot make decisions and used that fact as an example of a large amount of people not being educated properly when it comes to political issues.

I have NO IDEA where I said I despise these people or I look down on them. That's just utter BS - you keep jumping to conclusions though. And what does college have to do with being fortunate enough? I've been told many times by you and 85 that going to college and stuff has nothing to do with being fortunate and all about how hard you work.

It's just a dumb statement Bob - it's not in the slightest of what I think. This us vs them attitude is what's toxic.

I said a lot of people in this country cannot make decisions and used that fact as an example of a large amount of people not being educated properly when it comes to political issues.

I have NO IDEA where I said I despise these people or I look down on them. That's just utter BS - you keep jumping to conclusions though. And what does college have to do with being fortunate enough? I've been told many times by you and 85 that going to college and stuff has nothing to do with being fortunate and all about how hard you work.

It's just a dumb statement Bob - it's not in the slightest of what I think. This us vs them attitude is what's toxic.

So why did you say it if you don't believe it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT