ADVERTISEMENT

SMU vs UCF official GameDay thread

Locker room has given up …just going through the motions

Gus needs to make some staff changes in a few weeks

we could have used Jimmy Horn at WR who looks better than our Hawaiian freshman
Disagree. Titus looks good when not in punt return. He just doesn’t crack the depth chart to get opportunities like Jimmy Horn Jr does. More to do with lack of talent on usf.

If I’m Jaylon Robinson, I’m wondering why I came back with a qb who can’t throw and won’t throw to anyone not named Okeefe or Johnson.

Locker room has given up …just going through the motions

Gus needs to make some staff changes in a few weeks
In my mind, Gus has one job to finish this season and that is beat the crap out of USF. If we don’t show up for that one I will be extremely pissed and he will have a lot to prove to me. Also what is with all the injuries

Reactions: Knight Strength
Athletics scholarship’s are only one year contracts. Coach Malzahn doesn’t have to bring back any players on this current UCF football roster. Coach Malzahn should also make some changes to his coaching staff.

In my mind, Gus has one job to finish this season and that is beat the crap out of USF. If we don’t show up for that one I will be extremely pissed and he will have a lot to prove to me. Also what is with all the injuries
Would be nice to win our bowl game, but if we get matched up with a good team it will be ugly unless DG plays.

Would be nice to win our bowl game, but if we get matched up with a good team it will be ugly unless DG plays.
The nicest thing Malzahn could do for this team is, under NO circumstances, accept a bid to a bowl game. That would be a joke. Let the "student athletes
" go to class. Screw practicing for a meaningless game in Shreveport.

Call me a pessimist if you want, but I'm not sure we're going to pull this one out.

It's not a bad penalty, but it's applied too liberally. If a player tries to put a helmet on the ball and the ball carrier lowers his head, it can't be targeting.
I agree, but it shouldn’t eject a kid. A 15 yard penalty is good and maybe out the series or something

He’s really shown that at Nebraska. More to the two than just calling plays. At least Frost first year he had some of his own recruits. Gus has none. Wait til he gets guys in like the QB. He will still make Gus mistakes, but will be better.
Too early to judge Gus. He is playing out the hand given to him. He needs to hit the transfer portal big time until his recruits start to produce. The speed does not seem to be there on defense overall. Some guys look like lolleygaggers in the secondary. Play too far off recievers, not agressive enough, slow and can't tackle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT