ADVERTISEMENT

SMU vs UCF official GameDay thread

The defense has had some really good games this season, but also seems to give up and play soft against good teams. I'm optimistic that will get better over time. Hard to be worse than what we've had.

We start celebrating a sack while the QB is still running around. Classic!

The defense has had some really good games this season, but also seems to give up and play soft against good teams. I'm optimistic that will get better over time. Hard to be worse than what we've had.
They lack the speed to close and contain with the better teams and yet they play off the recievers too much. They might as well gamble by playing tighter..

Our secondary looks like the keystone cops out there today. They do a better job of tackling each other rather than receiver.

• Haha
Reactions: ReturnOf
I'd bench J Ricardson for fielding that kick. Just pure stupidity. These guys keep making stupid mistakes.
Its a quick kick. Its what you have to do when you're on the 2 and don't have the normal 13 yards.

Kicks out of the end zone always look like that.
I'm not specifically talking about that kick but still I've have seen kickers have great kicks out of the endzone. Just look at his stats.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Someone please make a play. I really want to say something nice!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT