ADVERTISEMENT

SMU vs UCF official GameDay thread

Announcers giving us the old "they are playing with alot of heart" haha

Most logical sense is coaches watches this offense in practice against the defense and are so impressed with how well they play and break so many tackles. Keene and Richardson probably look like they should be Heisman candidates in practice.

Three head coaches and defensive coordinators and this team still can’t tackle anybody. Tackling wasn’t any better with Frost/Chinander or Heupel/Shannon.

Three head coaches and defensive coordinators and this team still can’t tackle anybody. Tackling wasn’t any better with Frost/Chinander or Heupel/Shannon.
Chins, gave up when he knew he should be looking for another house, Shannon- ....... (fill in blank yourself), you can't really fault the new ones after a slew of blah defensive 'gurus'. i'm just trying to find some kind of positive.
Oh F it. But just to say, twits trying to make a highlight reel with the 'Big Hit' instead of wrapping up, is the big problem and it's the curse of defenses at all levels including NFL. How many times have you seen some boob trying to make a highlight reel instead of securing a tackle- which never gets the Hit Stick. Coaches created it, now they have to take all the wannabes.

USF game is not going to be easy. Their Freshman Qb is able to move the ball throwing down field.

USF game is not going to be easy. Their Freshman Qb is able to move the ball throwing down field.
umm watching their offense the last few weeks I now expect them to win assuming this ‘DG may return’ is all a ruse. They already play above their talent against UCF most years

Tampa media is already giddy watching us

Reactions: Knight Strength
DG should stay away for the remainder of this season. He may be able to qualify for a redshirt season and our offensive line cannot protect him.

Watching other freshman qbs lead comebacks and be explosive. Meanwhile ours is dopey and looks scared 90% of the time.
Also lashlee was the brains behind Gus.

Reactions: Knight Badger 80
MAR, the dude needed to be playing over Richardson. Is it not obvious to the coaches
DG should stay away for the remainder of this season. He may be able to qualify for a redshirt season and our offensive line cannot protect him.
Maybe? He’s played in 3 games. He can still play in one more game and still redshirt but I think that is not necessary. He’s most likely got next year and then he’ll try to go pro. I’m not saying he should but it would probably be the best choice. He isn’t going to grow so that isn’t going to change. I guess we’ll see if he has more command of the offense next season because that is what is missing in his development.

I have a buddy who is a Texas grad. he told me o-line coach Hand is terrible, can’t develop players and just pimps his relationships with other coaches to maintain his job. I didn’t believe him then, I do now.

Lebby offense is killing tamu and 24k’s running backs, who will be getting the title of run game coordinator next year apparently, look great. Meanwhile our offense can’t score against ****ing Tulane. Great job t no.

the State has so many bad teams , Miami is probably the best out of the group unless fsu wins today
At least we have great beaches and entertainment. Our weather is fantastic 7 months out of the year. Nebraska only has football. Hopefully BB will be entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT