ADVERTISEMENT

So, who won this trade?

My side? My "side" is being okay with efforts to free two Americans who are being illegally detained in Russia. Apparently, the other "side" doesn't give a rat's ass.

She brought an illegal substance into Russia. It may have been a mistake and Russia is using that to their own advantage, but she is not being illegally detained.

This is not about race. Never was. If a white male kneeled for the National Anthem, people would be saying the same thing

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Why is kneeling during the anthem not patriotic?
Well for the record, she not only kneels but she also refuses to come out of the locker room when it plays and has petitioned the WNBA to stop playing the anthem before games. I'd say this unpatriotic slob is the epitome of being an unpatriotic slob.

Well for the record, she not only kneels but she also refuses to come out of the locker room when it plays and has petitioned the WNBA to stop playing the anthem before games. I'd say this unpatriotic slob is the epitome of being an unpatriotic slob.
She’ll be kneeling again in about 5 years protesting that America sucks because we didn’t trade her for terrorists and stuff

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
She’ll be kneeling again in about 5 years protesting that America sucks because we didn’t trade her for terrorists and stuff
She’s got nine years where she doesn’t have to listen to the National Anthem. I’m sure she’s elated!!!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Russia is going to pipe the song into her cell 24/7. It’s part of their cruel and unusual punishment for inmates
On one hand, no one should be imprisoned for weed. PERIOD.

On the other, I love watching the race card fail, the lgbtq+ card fail, and the celebrity sports star card fail when it come to her 9 years in the hole for breaking the law.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
On the other, I love watching the race card fail, the lgbtq+ card fail, and the celebrity sports star card fail when it come to her 9 years in the hole for breaking the law.
All those usual outs only work in America.

The land of “no freedom and oppression”

didn’t realize till recently that she was accused of domestic violence a few years ago by her GF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT