ADVERTISEMENT

So you Trump supporters have finally given up right?

I am taking a stand you stupid fetus. And please show me one post where I have name called or attacked others, dumbass. It'll probably be as hard to find as your racist posts.

I am so glad that this is all you got out of this thread. Bravo retard.

You've been calling me a cuck and boob for weeks.

I am taking a stand you stupid fetus. And please show me one post where I have name called or attacked others, dumbass. It'll probably be as hard to find as your racist posts.

I am so glad that this is all you got out of this thread. Bravo retard.
I can show you a post where you name call, it's the one I'm responding to. Tell us "doc", where do you stand on this election?

I can show you a post where you name call, it's the one I'm responding to. Tell us "doc", where do you stand on this election?

SMH.

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5.jpg

And I've commented many times where I stand on this election. You're either not paying attention, or suck at reading, or both.

Last edited:
SMH.

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5.jpg

And I've commented many times where I stand on this election. You're either not paying attention, or suck at reading, or both.
So you feel that Hillary is better than Trump. You can say it a thousand different ways but only two candidates have a legitimate chance of winning this election.

You're really not good at conclusion drawing, Sir G.

(hint: he could be voting for Johnson)

Yes and since you seem to have a hard time following the posts, just look up one or two more. You will see where I said there are two people that can win and Johnson is not one. So voting for Johnson is voting for Hillary, that is simply the truth.

Don't confuse him with facts. In his little mind, that's the same as a vote for Hillary since Johnson can't win.
All you people who trash Trump, tell me what you think about these facts:

Bill and Hillary Clinton had helped a Canadian financier named Frank Giustra and a small Canadian company obtain a lucrative uranium mining concession from the dictator in Kazakhstan;

The same Canadian company, renamed Uranium One, bought uranium concessions in the United States;

The Russian government came calling and sought to buy that Canadian company for a price that would mean big profits for the Canadian investors;

For the Russians to buy that Canadian company, it would require the approval of the Obama administration, including Hillary’s State Department, because uranium is a strategically important commodity;

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval;

Some of the donations, including those from the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Teler, were kept secret, even though the Clintons promised to disclose all donations;

Hillary’s State Department approved the deal;

The Russian government now owns 20 percent of U.S. uranium assets.

So while all you people whine about how you don't like Trump, please tell me one thing that he has done that is anything close to what is above.

All you people who trash Trump, tell me what you think about these facts:

Bill and Hillary Clinton had helped a Canadian financier named Frank Giustra and a small Canadian company obtain a lucrative uranium mining concession from the dictator in Kazakhstan;

The same Canadian company, renamed Uranium One, bought uranium concessions in the United States;

The Russian government came calling and sought to buy that Canadian company for a price that would mean big profits for the Canadian investors;

For the Russians to buy that Canadian company, it would require the approval of the Obama administration, including Hillary’s State Department, because uranium is a strategically important commodity;

Nine shareholders in Uranium One just happened to provide more than $145 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation in the run-up to State Department approval;

Some of the donations, including those from the Chairman of Uranium One, Ian Teler, were kept secret, even though the Clintons promised to disclose all donations;

Hillary’s State Department approved the deal;

The Russian government now owns 20 percent of U.S. uranium assets.

So while all you people whine about how you don't like Trump, please tell me one thing that he has done that is anything close to what is above.

I'm not voting for that piece of shit Clinton either. I don't know how many ways until Sunday I have to say this. But I am SOOOO GLAD YOU CARE SO MUCH!!!

Yes and since you seem to have a hard time following the posts, just look up one or two more. You will see where I said there are two people that can win and Johnson is not one. So voting for Johnson is voting for Hillary, that is simply the truth.

Me, and thousands of Republicans, will be voting for Johnson. Just understand that this is ONLY happening because people like you actually voted for the giant wad of shit known as Donald Orange Trump, and people with a cognitive thinking capability cannot reasonably vote for such a deranged maniac who quite possibly is not mentally stable.

I'm not voting for that piece of shit Clinton either. I don't know how many ways until Sunday I have to say this. But I am SOOOO GLAD YOU CARE SO MUCH!!!
I get it Joe but all I see is you and 85, Little Miss and others trashing Trump, Trump may be a POS in your mind and others but he is not a criminal, he has not lied to the American people over and over again and he is not in this to make money. If I thought Johnson had one chance to win I would vote for him as well but he can't and won't. So I know that the dem's will vote for Hillary, anything less than a vote for Trump widens the gap between Trump and Hillary. I live in NY now, I see just how F'ink stupid liberalism is more than ever. Only in NY can you pay 10% State income tax, 4.5% city income tax and still live in a shit hole. The Immigration issue is a major issue, go to most state parks on Long Island and good luck finding any American flag, you won't have a problem finding Mexican flags. It's a sanctuary state and when you see it in masses like I did on July 4th at Sunken Meadows park.

Me, and thousands of Republicans, will be voting for Johnson. Just understand that this is ONLY happening because people like you actually voted for the giant wad of shit known as Donald Orange Trump, and people with a cognitive thinking capability cannot reasonably vote for such a deranged maniac who quite possibly is not mentally stable.
Well maybe if your republican party did what they were sent there to do in 2010 and 2012 their candidates would have beaten Trump. By the way the democrats and media said Reagan was "unstable."

Yea it's all their fault that they didn't get laws passed with Obama in the White House.

Let's nominate a lunatic racist!*

Yea it's all their fault that they didn't get laws passed with Obama in the White House.

Let's nominate a lunatic racist!*
You're so quick with the names, good thing you didn't have to chose between Reagan and Carter, you would have chosen Carter.

Trump is now Reagan in Sir G's mind.

LOL. Maybe he's as mentally unstable as his boy.
Well considering you were probably three when Reagan left office, take it from someone that actually lived while he was President. Reagan was viewed as an outsider, he was called crazy, he was called senile and many other things. Trump is closer to Reagan than anyone you would have voted for this year.

So then everyone who wants to vote for Hillary should just vote for Johnson, should solve a lot of the problems!

This is more important that voting for one person. This election is about the Supreme Court's judgments for the next 30-40 years. A liberal SC will completely change our country. For as educated as you guys claim to be I can't see why you can't grasp that. 40 Years > Four Years. It has the possibility of swinging from 5-4 to 3-6 and that will last a hell of a lot longer than Trump's presidency.

Reactions: fabknight
This is more important that voting for one person. This election is about the Supreme Court's judgments for the next 30-40 years. A liberal SC will completely change our country. For as educated as you guys claim to be I can't see why you can't grasp that. 40 Years > Four Years. It has the possibility of swinging from 5-4 to 3-6 and that will last a hell of a lot longer than Trump's presidency.

Well, then I guess Congress should go ahead and swear in the moderate judge that most of them already supported that Barry nominated ASAP. Because Hillary's gonna find the most greasy hippie coat hanger stabbin' anti-gun nut that she can to take his spot if they don't. Tick tock tick tock.

They'll have time after the election to put in Merrick if need be. Then we just have to hope Kennedy doesn't die or cave to his liberal side and retire while the felon bitch is President.

All of you voting are wasting your vote.

Doesn't matter who you vote for, if you get out of bed and find a reason to vote for or against any of these sphincters, you might as well write their name on a piece of paper, toss it in the toilet, take a shit on it while eating a burrito and watching reruns of Property Brothers and then pick it up, smear it across your face like Pocahontas on her period ready for a fight and run around the house naked right after you set yourself on fire. This election is the equivalent of going to a knife fight with nothing but your dick in your hand.

Sad part is you all want to be right about which one of these shit baskets is the worst one. Pretty sad.
I stopped reading after this post . Pretty well sums it up

I get it Joe but all I see is you and 85, Little Miss and others trashing Trump, Trump may be a POS in your mind and others but he is not a criminal, he has not lied to the American people over and over again and he is not in this to make money. If I thought Johnson had one chance to win I would vote for him as well but he can't and won't. So I know that the dem's will vote for Hillary, anything less than a vote for Trump widens the gap between Trump and Hillary. I live in NY now, I see just how F'ink stupid liberalism is more than ever. Only in NY can you pay 10% State income tax, 4.5% city income tax and still live in a shit hole. The Immigration issue is a major issue, go to most state parks on Long Island and good luck finding any American flag, you won't have a problem finding Mexican flags. It's a sanctuary state and when you see it in masses like I did on July 4th at Sunken Meadows park.
Ahem:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-historic-liar_us_57a72edce4b03ba680129d06

Reactions: MACHater02
Well considering you were probably three when Reagan left office, take it from someone that actually lived while he was President. Reagan was viewed as an outsider, he was called crazy, he was called senile and many other things. Trump is closer to Reagan than anyone you would have voted for this year.

Naw. Reagan had actually held public office for two terms. Trump has not.

Trump is an outsider because he has never held public office. Reagan was an outsider because he hadn't spent time in DC.

Reagan actually understood contemporary policy. Trump, eh.

Reagan wasn't friendly with the leader of the Soviet Union. Trump has all but announced Putin as his BFF.

Reagan did appear senile. Trump appears to not care.

So much insightful information on this thread. I'm so glad I read it.*

-no one ever

Naw. Reagan had actually held public office for two terms. Trump has not.

Trump is an outsider because he has never held public office. Reagan was an outsider because he hadn't spent time in DC.

Reagan actually understood contemporary policy. Trump, eh.

Reagan wasn't friendly with the leader of the Soviet Union. Trump has all but announced Putin as his BFF.

Reagan did appear senile. Trump appears to not care.
brahman is correct.

538's "if election was held today" nowcast. Admittedly that this isnt necessarily a forecast model - just the fact some of those states are blue is pretty damn hilarious.

ASM8IKT.png
\

So what's gonna be the suicide rate when Drump wins?

This is going to be amazing. The internet might actually break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT