ADVERTISEMENT

southern border to be guarded by 5k troops

alots has happened since last week. funny how theyve been causing all sorts of problems in mexico since they arrived. they stormed the border ...

No, they stormed past a Mexican police blockade in hopes of making it to US Immigration Service. No such luck, we were there and ready to tear gas those SOBs. That'll show those families we mean business, right guys?

e0zxsw0f2r021.jpg

Accurate

No, they stormed past a Mexican police blockade in hopes of making it to US Immigration Service. No such luck, we were there and ready to tear gas those SOBs. That'll show those families we mean business, right guys?

No, liar, they attempted to cut through and jump a fence outside the legal checkpoint and had to be repelled with tear gas - which CBP did in 2013 under the Obama Admin as well..

It’s UNREAL what lengths you’ll go to in order to totally lie about things you attempt to speak on.

A woman impaled herself on the fence when trying to illegally jump it. Tell me, how many legal entry points require you to climb a fence?

im so surprised that shuckster would completely lie about something.* i mean its not like there were pictures and video to prove anything. although those staged photos of the woman and her kid were pretty good. you can clearly see other stagged photos being taken in the background. lol.

trying to remember if there was outrage back when obama was doing the same thing? if i recall he used the pepper spray on average once a month...

im so surprised that shuckster would completely lie about something.* i mean its not like there were pictures and video to prove anything. although those staged photos of the woman and her kid were pretty good. you can clearly see other stagged photos being taken in the background. lol.

trying to remember if there was outrage back when obama was doing the same thing? if i recall he used the pepper spray on average once a month...
Of course there was no outrage back then. They were all proud of their country for the first time in their lives during the Obama administration. He, and he alone, elevated our status in the world and repaired all international relations. Anybody who would even imply bad policy was racist and just spinning it to look bad. Failing that, it was all Bush's fault. Emperor Obama always wore the most fabulous new clothes.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I know when I legally reentered the US via the Canadian/Vermont border, the CBP officer required me to walk 100 yards and climb a fence to get over.

Yep, just normal stuff for legal border crossings.

the left just throws out terms like racists, nazi, and fascist so much that they are losing their value.

the left just throws out terms like racists, nazi, and fascist so much that they are losing their value.

Ahahahahahahaa

this coming from a guy whose political side is calling this an "invasion"

God I love this board, the fuking hilarity of some of these posts is simply unmatched. Sheer ignorance everywhere.

Did any of you whiny hypocrites outage when CBP used pepper spray on people trying to swarm the border illegally in 2013 under Obama’s watch?
i read that obama had pepper spray/tear gas deployed over 500 times. used the search feature, i couldnt find any threads calling him out on it back then....

After interviewing numerous migrants in the caravan, CBS Evening News recently pointed out: “Most tell us they are fleeing extreme poverty, but that’s not a condition for asylum or refugee status in the U.S.”

Even migrants [Jorge] Ramos–who was given a platform on Fox News on multiple occasions to promote his pro-migrant activism–interviewed for his Facebook Watch program admitted that they are going to the United States for economic reasons.

On Monday, San Diego Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott also noted that “the vast majority of those, from what we call the northern triangle, they are economic migrants.”

if economic reasons were legit for asylum then there would be several billion people able to apply for it right now.

anyone in here old enough to remember that time a primitive tibe protected their border with deadly force and people on the left were ok with it?

Good God, I swear there are times when you feel like you're trying to have a discussion with a bunch of potty-mouthed, first grade boys.

Aw getting your ass kicked here again and putting stupid stuff in italics?

So let me get this straight ... some Neanderthal group of savages on an island off the Indian coast can shoot arrors at a news helicopter and kill an unarmed American missionary and the world says "he shouldn't have been there and got what he deserved for invading their space," yet a horde of 14,000 comes up from Central America throwing rocks at Border Patrol, get tear gassed (non-lethal force deterrence), and liberals lose their minds demanding U.N. interfetence.

So let me get this straight ... some Neanderthal group of savages on an island off the Indian coast can shoot arrors at a news helicopter and kill an unarmed American missionary and the world says "he shouldn't have been there and got what he deserved for invading their space," yet a horde of 14,000 comes up from Central America throwing rocks at Border Patrol, get tear gassed (non-lethal force deterrence), and liberals lose their minds demanding U.N. interfetence.
I love that your defense of tear gassing children is literally, "it's what a group of neanderthal savages would do, why cant we?"

You're dunking on yourself.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I love that your defense of tear gassing children is literally, "it's what a group of neanderthal savages would do, why cant we?"

You're dunking on yourself.
Only I doubt a group of neanderthal parents would put their children in a situation where they would potentially get tear gassed.

Only I doubt a group of neanderthal parents would put their children in a situation where they would potentially get tear gassed.

Hold your country to a higher standard. This is the United States. We can find a way to not gas children.

yeah those families that were almost all 20 to 35 year old men. And it was handled with the same tear gas Obama administration used regularly at the border. Funny how they hoped to get to US immigration service with bottles n rocks flying towards those same officials..

Hold your country to a higher standard. This is the United States. We can find a way to not gas children.

It's really something how you fall for the most basic media propaganda. It's like your brain operates on a 10 year old level.

And LMAO at tear gas being referred to as "gassing" people, as if this is Assad using chemical weapons. The moronic left wing spin on this is too much.

Reactions: Jedi.Knight
It's really something how you fall for the most basic media propaganda. It's like your brain operates on a 10 year old level.

And LMAO at tear gas being referred to as "gassing" people, as if this is Assad using chemical weapons. The moronic left wing spin on this is too much.
I saw the pictures.

I saw the pictures.

When people are knowingly trying to violate Federal immigration laws by crossing illegally, cutting our fences, jumping our fences, and ignoring basic orders to proceed to legal border crossings, what do you propose be done then?

Can you make one single argument here that doesn't defend the rights of illegal aliens to break our immigration laws, when they can easily go in to a legal border crossing point?

Aw, look - another poor "refugee" just seeking a better life and a job in America, caught illegally crossing into our country with other caravan members also crossing illegally. Give this poor refugee a house and a job!

An active member of the MS-13 gang admitted to U.S. Border Patrol officials that he joined a caravan of migrants in the hopes of reaching the border and crossing into the United States.

Jose Villalobos-Jobel of Honduras was arrested on Nov. 24, after being spotted standing on the U.S. side of the border east of the port of entry in Calexico, Calif.

Customs and Border Protection said Villalobos-Jobel admitted to being from Honduras and an active gang member of Mara Salvatrucha 13, or MS-13, a transnational criminal organization. He also said he traveled to the U.S. from his home country with one of the caravan groups, which have said they were coming to the U.S. to apply for asylum at the border.

When people are knowingly trying to violate Federal immigration laws by crossing illegally, cutting our fences, jumping our fences, and ignoring basic orders to proceed to legal border crossings, what do you propose be done then?

Can you make one single argument here that doesn't defend the rights of illegal aliens to break our immigration laws, when they can easily go in to a legal border crossing point?
So you're not saying we didn't gas children, you're saying they deserved it?

i really do love that picture of that woman holding her 2 kids. you can clearly see 2 sets of photos being staged in the background as if the picture of her wasnt staged. the liberal media is playing people like puppets but sadly its working.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT