ADVERTISEMENT

southern border to be guarded by 5k troops

Okay, if it's that simple, answer this for me: If these refugees are committing a gigantic sham and they aren't legitimate asylum seekers as you've indicated, don't you think that's what immigration services is responsible for determining if or when they arrive at the border?

This will be done through the Trump Administration now, right? So what's the problem here? Let me guess: Are our Immigration officers 'Deep State" Obama-sympathizers who are hellbent on allowing them all in? Is THAT how this is going to be 'illegally' done?

I love how I'm told this is supposed to be such a "common sense" issue by posters who refuse to use any. :)

I love when you put things in italics that you think are these awesome, great points. When they really aren't.

As to your first point: smh. That IS what CBP will be used to determine - as I already said - when referencing "processing" these people LEGALLY. However we only have so many CBP agents and we can't simply send them all to where they're crossing to contain these people and organize that processing. Hence why the military is there to assist. We're done playing the bullshit game where we don't have enough resources to process people at the border, so we let them go into the country and "ask" that they return for a court date with immigration officers.

Do you also whine when we deploy the Nat Guard for disaster relief? After all we have FEMA and they have their own people!!!!!

Reactions: UCFWayne
i cant like this post enough. i would add one additional request, assimilate to our culture.

So no one else is going to call out this blatantly disgusting racist post? Of course fab the textbook hate filled christian liked it.

Almost as pathetic as 1 of our 2 main parties being utterly uninterested in making legal immigration a priority, or taking steps to secure our borders.

Or maybe I should give more credit where due - it's not being uninterested but rather a strategy.

Almost as pathetic as 1 of our 2 main parties being utterly uninterested in making legal immigration a priority, or taking steps to secure our borders.

Or maybe I should give more credit where due - it's not being uninterested but rather a strategy.

It honestly blows my mind that people are talking about immigration like it matters in the least bit. If you weren't such a special little snowflake, I'd love to hear how this has affected you. Of course you can't answer that, because it hasn't.

You are a fuking mindless GOP robot who is utterly and completely unable to think for yourself.

Your 'takes' are hilarious.

I could have sworn that the GOP controls the White House and both branches of Congress. What are the Dems suppose to do in the World According to 85?

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Your 'takes' are hilarious.

I could have sworn that the GOP controls the White House and both branches of Congress. What are the Dems suppose to do in the World According to 85?

Funny, didn't the D's have supermajorities in both chambers AND the Presidency in 2008-2010, and yet did nothing for these poor DREAMers? Funny how that works both ways. Only Republicans have nowhere near a supermajority that D's had then.

The House has already passed tons of bills that would address illegal immigration. The problem is this would require 60 votes in the Senate and we have one entire party totally unwilling to do a single thing to secure the border and stop illegal immigration totally.

The thing is, you know this but you're dealing in willful ignorance.

Oh and your "takes" are hilarious too- especially when in italics!

10 bucks says DS gets added to 85's ignore list, he's been making him look awfully stupid and we all know how 85 reacts to being called out on his bullshit. First comes the name calling, then the death threats, and then ignore list.

Funny, didn't the D's have supermajorities in both chambers AND the Presidency in 2008-2010, and yet did nothing for these poor DREAMers?

Nothing?
I could have sworn roughly 800,000 of those poor "DREAMERs" who were brought to the US as children were granted DACA protections under the Obama Administration.

But President Trump ended it with a statement saying "I do not favor punishing children, most of whom are now adults, for the actions of their parents." Nevertheless, the law was the law. But he told folks not to worry because he would charge Congress with finding a solution.

um, we're still waiting for it, 85.

Nothing? I could have sworn roughly 800,000 of those poor "DREAMERs" who were brought to the US as children were granted DACA protections under the Obama Administration.

But President Trump ended it with a statement saying "I do not favor punishing children, most of whom are now adults, for the actions of their parents." Nevertheless, the law was the law. But he told folks not to worry because he would charge Congress with finding a solution.

um, we're still waiting for it, 85.

Let me guess- you know that Congress has nothing to do with that and Obama violated the separation of powers and did it illegally, but acted like you had no idea here?

Or are you just speaking about things you literally have no clue about?

PS- cute how you guys screamed into hysterics when trump challenged birthright by executive order yet had nooooooo problem when Obama was unilaterally deciding who is and isn’t a legal alien. Oh the hypocrisy hurts

Let me guess- you know that Congress has nothing to do with that and Obama violated the separation of powers and did it illegally, but acted like you had no idea here?

Man, you are all over the place. You defend the GOP's hand-sitting by saying nothing was done during the Obama years. But when I point out what was done in the Obama years, you shrug that off as "illegal."

Does this mean you now want to move on to comparing Obama's executive orders to Trumps? :)

t8zzycidmkw11.png

This Honduran caravan means little. Tens of thousands of regular Mexicans who live near the border cross it every day to leech off of America.

The main thing is the Mid Term elections.

Everybody here, all the patriots should get out and vote for Trump.

This Honduran caravan means little. Tens of thousands of regular Mexicans who live near the border cross it every day to leech off of America.

The main thing is the Mid Term elections.

Everybody here, all the patriots should get out and vote for Trump.
I spent 30 minutes looking on my ballot and couldn’t find him. Is this election rigged too?

Man, you are all over the place. You defend the GOP's hand-sitting by saying nothing was done during the Obama years. But when I point out what was done in the Obama years, you shrug that off as "illegal."

Does this mean you now want to move on to comparing Obama's executive orders to Trumps? :)

It was illegal. Trump ended DACA because it was headed towards a swift ass kicking by SCOTUS for being a gross overstep of powers by the Obama Admin.

And I just explained that the GOP is not hand sitting - they've passed bill after bill in the House that would immediately dent illegal immigration immediately. The issue, as I said, is that the Democrats in the Senate are uninterested in curbing illegal immigration and prevent even approaching the 60 votes needed. They are all-in on mass illegal immigration followed by mass amnesty.

Reactions: Crazyhole and UCFBS
It was illegal. Trump ended DACA because it was headed towards a swift ass kicking by SCOTUS for being a gross overstep of powers by the Obama Admin.
DACA was an Unconstitutional move by the Executive that literally made it worse for everyone.

To Trump's credit -- and the US media doesn't proliferate this -- he was willing to put virtually all DACA residents who had never committed a felony on the route to citizenship, because they were seen as helping the economy and would be great American citizens. But he wanted to 'close shut' the Constitutional issues that the Obama administration had created, which was only incentivising organized crime.

Make no mistake, since 2013, we're on the path of unsustainable, undocumented residency. The Obama administration knew this, and reversed course. Unfortunately, it was too late.

And the Catholic Church was the first ones to make Obama aware. Because the first place most undocumented residents go when they cross-the-border is a Catholic Church. The Church always helps them, and does not report them to INS -- unless they are clearly part of the organized crime syndicates or otherwise violent.

The Church takes money from the US federal government to help resettle, but the sheer rates since 2013 have seen the government no longer do such for everyone the Church helps. Understand the Church still does this at a loss, even with the government funds. It's just a "little help," the majority comes from private donors and the Church's own riches.

And the Catholic Church is not the only charity doing this, although faith-based charities are primarily responsible for care, feeding and resettlement. Which is why the government is building tent cities, as even undocumented residents eventually find their way to government facilities in services as a result of the lack of opportunity, food and shelter.

It's utterly unsustainable. Everyone knows it. CBP, DEA, DHS, ICE, INS, et al. are not the problem. It's the flow! Germany went through this as well -- let alone the Czech Republic (currently suing the EU-Germany), Romanian (also suing) and Hungary (who built a wall, and is suing too) -- who jailed them and started prosecuting them, including entire families. The US media doesn't cover that -- Germany did such, and had nearly 1M in makeshift interment camps when their jails overflowed.

And I just explained that the GOP is not hand sitting - they've passed bill after bill in the House that would immediately dent illegal immigration immediately. The issue, as I said, is that the Democrats in the Senate are uninterested in curbing illegal immigration and prevent even approaching the 60 votes needed. They are all-in on mass illegal immigration followed by mass amnesty.
And with welfare. And that's what burns me up.

The Democratic party is not about fare wages for immigrants. Otherwise they be for Green Cards and fair wages. But no, they are for welfare instead, and California is a perfect example of this at a state level that is pissing everyone off.

And that's why the Democratic party is no different than the Republican party -- both want cheap, undocumented labor for their big business friends, but the Democratic party argues the tax payer should pay welfare, while the Republican party does not.

We Libertarians want to see the end to all work Visa programs, and force the US federal government to hand out Green Cards. With Green Cards, they can demand the same wages. And in that case, they'd just hire Americans if there are enough qualified Americans. We all win.

Immigrants get fair paying jobs, and Americans don't have jobs taken away -- or at lower wages -- from immigrants there are enough Americans qualified to do the work. Win-win-win for everyone ... sans the big business.

This is the real debate, not the TV media one that is a total joke of fantasy.

I wonder why the president couldn’t get 15,000 troops down to Puerto Rico last year? :rolleyes:

its almost like there werent 2 massive hurricanes back to back in texas and florida with supply lines stretched thin to begin with....

LMFAO holy shit that's your excuse? Are you being serious right now? The world's only super power can't get the needed support to one of its own territories because of a hurricane?!? :joy::joy::joy: goddamn this shit just can't be made up. So fuking hilarious.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
LMFAO holy shit that's your excuse? Are you being serious right now? The world's only super power can't get the needed support to one of its own territories because of a hurricane?!? :joy::joy::joy: goddamn this shit just can't be made up. So fuking hilarious.
The ocean is too wet.

Hey look, another wildly ignorant comment.
Why didn't they send 15,000 troops? Because DHS didn't need or ask for 15,000 troops. They needed ships, planes, and helicopters and they got exactly that:
https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/us-military-response-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria/index.html
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yep, before the US media started its narrative, countless PR government officials were praising the President for the sheer response, especially from the Navy and others. That was all in addition to the fact ...

its almost like there werent 2 massive hurricanes back to back in texas and florida with supply lines stretched thin to begin with....
Yep.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Watching UCFBS's lame attempt to defend the President's PR response is almost as laughable as 85's claim that the Republicans have 'been serious' about addressing illegal immigration.

We don't need no stinkin' FACTS, right guys? :)

Watching UCFBS's lame attempt to defend the President's PR response is almost as laughable as 85's claim that the Republicans have 'been serious' about addressing illegal immigration.

We don't need no stinkin' FACTS, right guys? :)

Almost as funny as watching you warp into Fantasy Land to respond to that voice in your head, while ignoring everything else that was said.

:)

reports are that at least 100 people from the caravan have been kidnapped by the zeta cartel. hope it was worth the risk.

Well mid terms are over, I guess fox fews can find something else to faux rage about. Send the troops home.

Well mid terms are over, I guess fox fews can find something else to faux rage about. Send the troops home.
It’s been 2 days. Where are they?? I’m worried that we lost track of them. Is the wall built yet?

ADVERTISEMENT