ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

None of you here, literally, know anything. The agent for Damien Martinez is FRM they are based in Miami and have many of the school’s athletes under representation.

Also, Hudson’s NIL rep (different firm) is Miami based. He’ll make sure that his client gets properly paid…by UCF or someone else.

Keep posting silly links Goofy. LOL.

It would be nice if UCF could make a move here but it’s doubtful since they got to pay Hudson, RJ and others.

None of you here, literally, know anything. The agent for Damien Martinez is FRM they are based in Miami and have many of the school’s athletes under representation.

Also, Hudson’s NIL rep (different firm) is Miami based. He’ll make sure that his client gets properly paid…by UCF or someone else.
I don't care whose representation is from where.

Read my lips ..

Gus WILL NOT overpay for a RB, WR, S, (enter position)

Gus WILL NOT mortgage the UCF program.

Now here is a guy 👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

"Formerly a four-star recruit out of Lakeland High School in Lakeland, Florida, Williams displayed heavy interest in both UCF and Miami throughout his recruitment process."

"The Lakeland receiver is a legit 6-foot, four-inches, listed at 205 pounds. He reports a 4.47 40-yard dash, and his speed on the field this season shows that."

IDEAL GUS OFFENSE X WR

Last edited:
I don't care whose representation is from where.

Read my lips ..

Gus WILL NOT overpay for a RB, WR, S, (enter position)

Gus WILL NOT mortgage the UCF program.

Now here is a guy 👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

"Formerly a four-star recruit out of Lakeland High School in Lakeland, Florida, Williams displayed heavy interest in both UCF and Miami throughout his recruitment process."

"The Lakeland receiver is a legit 6-foot, four-inches, listed at 205 pounds. He reports a 4.47 40-yard dash, and his speed on the field this season shows that."

IDEAL GUS OFFENSE X WR

Those are two different players dummy. There’s a Tyler Williams Georgia WR transfer and a Tyler J Williams 2025 high school recruit.

Do everyone a favor and stop posting garbage.

Those are two different players dummy. There’s a Tyler Williams Georgia WR transfer and a Tyler J Williams 2025 high school recruit.

Do everyone a favor and stop posting garbage.
That one likes UCF too. With hair, without. Don't matter.

I don't have Twitter.

You are a verified clown.
6c25e844-a720-4618-bff0-1cbc5d281dd5_text.gif

Gus Malzahn will pay whatever it takes. 1. It’s not his money. 2. He is coming off losing season and can’t afford another. 3. Another losing season and donations to KingdomNIL will dry up…the big boosters are not very happy with him as it is. 4. Donations dry up, then he has one more year before he is fired from UCF. 5. Simple? 6. Understand?

Beat me to it.

What are the chances Timmy McClain and Goldie Lawrence will do their best Thomas Castellanos and Ryan O'Keffe impressions and follow a former UCF WR Coach to a school up north?

EDIT: EMU 2023 starting QB Austin Smith transferred to Austin Peay.

🤣 🤣 🤣

EDIT 2: Goldie did not play in the spring game.

Last edited:
I am surprised there isn't two full page on Goldie Lawrence transferring. UCF put so much time, money, and energy into signing him the first time around. He finally lands at UCF from the transfer portal and is out the door within four months.

Truth is he sucked to high heavens. Dude ran third team at UCF. No Jovon Baker in the lineup. No Kobi Hudson in the lineup. And he ran THIRD TEAM!

That's embarrassing. It's no wonder he transferred out. I wish him the best.

Here's to Goldie's 3 minutes, 48; seconds of fame.

I am surprised there isn't two full page on Goldie Lawrence transferring. UCF put so much time, money, and energy into signing him the first time around. He finally lands at UCF from the transfer portal and is out the door within four months.

Truth is he sucked to high heavens. Dude ran third team at UCF. No Jovon Baker in the lineup. No Kobi Hudson in the lineup. And he ran THIRD TEAM!

That's embarrassing. It's no wonder he transferred out. I wish him the best.

Here's to Goldie's 3 minutes, 48; seconds of fame.

FSU really whiffed on him. Wonder why he went from sought after to castoff? People said he was getting into trouble but I have no idea.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
What do you guys think are the chances that McClain might transfer to one of the other schools that were on the radar when he first came out of high school?

Want to bet on it? Grow a a pair and bet on that?! If you are right, If you are wrong, you will tuck tail and leave here forever. Bet?

Want to bet on it? Grow a a pair and bet on that?! If you are right, I’ll never post here again. If you are wrong, you will tuck tail and leave here forever. Bet?
Seems like we have heard that lie before.

Gus is flipping UCF's WR room. Two spots have opened. Could Lebby possibly be giving back to the Knights?

Really nice kid…very smart. He has all the physical tools you would want. His ceiling is Empire State Building taller than any of the current QBs in UCF’s roster. He just has to keep working but he would be a great fit in a Malzahn offense.

Really nice kid…very smart. He has all the physical tools you would want. His ceiling is Empire State Building taller than any of the current QBs in UCF’s roster. He just has to keep working but he would be a great fit in a Malzahn offense.
He would give Xavier Williams everything he wanted at scout team safety.

Remember Williams beat Brown head-to-head.

He would give Xavier Williams everything he wanted at scout team safety.

Remember Williams beat Brown head-to-head.

You are a legit clown.

You are a legit clown.
You are so delusional that you think every player who goes to the u is a good player. You are too ignorant to realize that schools all recruit the same players.

Jacurri Brown has shown nothing that would lead anyone to believe he is any better than Timmy McClain. Brown has accomplished nothing (aside from losing to Xavier Williams head-to-head. He did that.)

Brown would be nothing more than a "potential" backup at UCF. He may not be able to beat out Dylan Rysk. He is certainly nowhere near the talent of an EJ Colson.

But according to the Malzahn simp. “He likes UCF.”

Maybe Gus has bigger fish. I like him because he comes cheap.

In other news...

M. Night Shyamalan (a.k.a. Bush Hadman) is setting a 'beaver' Trap for the Cats next big running back commit out of Corvallis.

"RUNNING BACK New offensive coordinator Bush Hamdan was complementary of Kentucky’s running back options during spring practice, but it was also clear no single player had emerged to build around. For now, Ohio State transfer Chip Trayanum and returner Demie Sumo-Karngbaye lead the way in what could be a three-back rotation also featuring freshman Jason Patterson. Is that trio good enough to carry the load? Maybe, but Hamdan’s offenses have featured a 1,000-yard rusher in each of his five seasons calling plays at the college level. If a running back capable of taking on that load enters the portal with interest in Kentucky, it seems likely the staff would jump at the opportunity.

"Already on Tuesday UK was listed as one of four leading options for former Oregon State star running back Damien Martinez by 247Sports. That is the type of talent at the position UK would have to consider despite a crowded running back room already on campus. Former North Hardin star running back La’Vell Wright, whose three-year UK career was marred by injuries, has already announced plans to enter the portal since spring practice ended."

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...-football/article287728410.html#storylink=cpy

licensed-image

resize

$EC $EC $EC

Easy money

Last edited:
With Roof as the DC I would watch for the OU Portals they have an overabundance of LB's and DB's.

Plenty of smoke regarding RJ Harvey.
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Let his azz leave. Gus IS NOT going to overpay for a RB. I don't know why you can't understand that. Running backs FLOCK to play for Gus. Gus has chucks of RJ Harveys in his stool.

What was Harvey before Gus Malzahn came to UCF? Nothing!

RJ had 3 total career yards.

R-FRESHMAN (2020)

Appeared in five of 10 games at running back and on special teams
Earned UCF Dean's List honors for spring 2021
at ECU (9/26): Made collegiate debut
Temple (11/14): Had two rushes for three yards

PRIOR TO UCF

Spent 2019 season at Virginia as a true freshman, earning a redshirt

After Gus...

Doak Walker Award Semifinalist
College Football Network First Team All-Big 12 (2023)
Phil Steele Second Team All-Big 12 (2023)
All-Big 12 Honorable Mention (Big 12 coaches, 2023)
Second Team All-AAC by Pro Football Network (2022)
Third team All-AAC by Pro Football Focus and Phil Steele

If Harvey wants to walk away from all that, someone else will take his place.

Gus Malzahn WILL NOT overpay for a RB!

With Roof as the DC I would watch for the OU Portals they have an overabundance of LB's and DB's.

He was a walk on.

Five Knights (Rian Davis, Jarvis Ware, Nikai Martinez, Stephen Martin, and Goldie Lawrence) have jumped in the spring portal already. 2 to 3 more are sure to follow: TJ Bullard, Patrick Barnett, Xavier Williams, and possibly Kam Moore are the candidates.

UCF has 71 players on scholarship, with seven recruits slated to report in the fall. So Gus has seven scholarships (as of today) to play with during this cycle.

I expect Gus/UCF to target the following:

2 receivers
2 offensive linemen
1 or 2 edges
1 free safety

and some combination of...

1 ELITE corner
1 kick returner
1 running back
1 backup quarterback

Lastly, don't expect a flurry of UCF commits until the portal closes. (Ja'Varrius Johnson is a UCF silent commit.) Gus is born again, but wasn't born yesterday. Can't risk scaring guys off with new blood.

Getting to Georgia or somewhere else. UCF doesn’t have the NIL to attract him.
Neither did Florida apparently.

Georgia makes the sense, given the loss of Dylan Raiola, IF the transfer is a money grab, which it looks to be given that his NIL agency is leading the negotiations and given his history with Florida.

Georgia does not, however, give Rashada the clearest path to a starting position. He will be QB3 or QB4 at best in Athens for 2024.

Rashada started at Arizona State last season. Once a "football player" gets a taste of starting, they don't want to stop eating.

Rashada will need to replace a final season starter or one-year rental IF this is about him being a starting quarterback at a program that can get him in playoff contention, which I highly doubt.

If Rashada is content with being Gunner Stockton's clipboard holder in 2025 and 2026, then UCF is better off without him because he isn't a "football player."

Last edited:
Neither did Florida apparently.

Georgia makes the sense, given the loss of Dylan Raiola, IF the transfer is a money grab, which it looks to be given that his NIL agency is leading the negotiations and given his history with Florida.

Georgia does not, however, give Rashada the clearest path to a starting position. He will be QB3 or QB4 at best in Athens for 2024.

Rashada started at Arizona State last season. Once a "football player" gets a taste of starting, they don't want to stop eating.

Rashada will need to replace a final season starter or one-year rental IF this is about him being a starting quarterback at a program that can get him in playoff contention, which I highly doubt.

If Rashada is content with being Gunner Stockton's clipboard holder in 2025 and 2026, then UCF is better off without him because he isn't a "football player."
This guy. So if he transfers to UCF this year…he starts this year? Lmao.

Where did you read that?

I said "Rashada will need to replace a final season starter or one-year rental IF this is about him being a starting quarterback at a program that can get him in playoff contention, which I highly doubt."

I never mentioned UCF.

Last edited:
Also ...

Four days into the Transfer Portal, where is all the 'chaos' you alluded to with references to click baiters like Josh Pate?

All I have seen so far is a very select few upper tier guys chasing a bag. I see mostly depth guys hitting the portal due to loss of playing time. If you see something different, let me know.

You are all the rage before the portal opened. You were climaxing over and over about transfers.

Last edited:
Former UCF LB commit Nikhia Hill-Green sighting

TWill in hot pursuit.

The visit to Arkansas was his first, but won’t be his last.

“I’m visiting a couple of SECs, maybe a couple of Big 12s, maybe some ACC schools,” Hill-Green said. “I’m not….nothing in stone yet so I don’t want to say if I’m not sure.”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT