ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

Malzon has contacted SEVERAL veteran RBs from the portal. Tells you all you need to know about RJ Harvey and UCF. Welp?

Malzon has contacted SEVERAL veteran RBs from the portal. Tells you all you need to know about RJ Harvey and UCF. Welp?
LOL.

What it means is Gus is going to take a portal RB in this cycle to recoup losing Demarkcus Bowman to transfer. Gus likes to carry four experienced running backs on his roster and has only three, RJ, Johnny, and Myles at the moment. Sure, he has two incoming freshmen slated to join the team in the fall, but they aren't "experienced."

But I will also tell you this, again, UNEQUIVOCALLY...

Gus WILL NOT overpay for a RB.

LOL.

What it means is Gus is going to take a portal RB in this cycle to recoup losing Demarkcus Bowman to transfer. Gus likes to carry four experienced running backs on his roster and has only three, RJ, Johnny, and Myles at the moment. Sure, he has two incoming freshmen slated to join the team in the fall, but they aren't "experienced."

But I will also tell you this, again, UNEQUIVOCALLY...

Gus WILL NOT overpay for a RB.
“Recouping” for a dude that never played. Lol.

It took all of three posts for me to conclude that this BozoCane guy is a trolling clown. His one and only reason to post anywhere but a Miami board is to have an excuse to belittle everyone other than the U...which has been an irrelevant football program for a couple decades now.

Maybe Gus can "recoup" with "a dude that never played."

11277664.jpg

Whether a RB played or not is irrelevant. Malzahn depends on the running game, and he feels he needs an extra RB with experience in case something happens to one of the top 3 RB's. Not really that hard to comprehend for most people.

Whether a RB played or not is irrelevant. Malzahn depends on the running game, and he feels he needs an extra RB with experience in case something happens to one of the top 3 RB's. Not really that hard to comprehend for most people.
Just a warning to you friend. Bozo gets his rocks off by arguing. It is best to let him reveal himself for the failed Latino traveling nurse turned third shift McDonald's janitor troll that he is.

For the life of me, I can't tolerate stupid.

Just a warning to you friend. Bozo gets his rocks off by arguing. It is best to let him reveal himself for the failed Latino traveling nurse turned third shift McDonald's janitor troll that he is.

For the life of me, I can't tolerate stupid.
Then how do you live with yourself?

Interesting, that’s the first I’ve seen of UCF putting a ticket in for him. All the talk has been of USF
USF has a puncher’s chance because they hired DVD as their CB coach. DVD used to be an analyst at Miami and he was Cormani’s main recruiter.

I have been telling you guys about RJ Harvey for days…now everyone is catching on.

It took all of three posts for me to conclude that this BozoCane guy is a trolling clown. His one and only reason to post anywhere but a Miami board is to have an excuse to belittle everyone other than the U...which has been an irrelevant football program for a couple decades now.
Him and the roll tide loser AL1 should just DM each other instead of spamming the board

Lol…so?
I will clarify. You are the one beating your chest saying Gus is talking to every veteran portal running back who will listen.

Ole Miss may no longer want Parrish now that it has Merritt.

So what happens if Gus propositions Henry Parrish? Gus/UCF recruited him out of high school. He has a skill set similar to RJ. His 2023 position coach is at UCF.

For a mere $17+, I can schedule a meeting between Parrish and UCF on Parrish's NIL page.

🤣

I will clarify. You are the one beating your chest saying Gus is talking to every veteran portal running back who will listen.

Ole Miss may no longer want Parrish now that it has Merritt.

So what happens if Gus propositions Henry Parrish? Gus/UCF recruited him out of high school. He has a skill set similar to RJ. His 2023 position coach is at UCF.

For a mere $17+, I can schedule a meeting between Parrish and UCF on Parrish's NIL page.

🤣
Gus Malzahn just added another 3* DB to the 2024 class. That’s 10 so far.

I wish Parrish well…I am not concerned or paying attention to where he ends up.

Given that a portal commitment means nothing, how much weight does a 'forecast' carry?

(This is a rhetorical question.)

73398908007-240420-msu-fb-spring-showcase-097-a.JPG
In 99% of the cases….it means plenty as the player is unlikely to change his mind, specially now since they will sign an NIL contract upon agreement (doesn’t have to be enrolled in school). Stay clueless.

In 99% of the cases….it means plenty as the player is unlikely to change his mind, specially now since they will sign an NIL contract upon agreement (doesn’t have to be enrolled in school). Stay clueless.
You are truly an idiot. The benefit of taking you off ignore is marveling at your luniacy. I try to troll. You just post.

Forecasts are often based on where a player schedules his first visit.

But by all means, troll on.

Last edited:
You are truly an idiot. The benefit of taking you off ignore is marveling at your luniacy. I try to troll. You just post.

Forecasts are often based on where a player schedules his first visit.

But by all means, troll on.
You are here literally making stuff up all the time. You are an ignorant Gus Malzahn homunculus. I school you on every post. Delete your account.

In 99% of the cases….it means plenty as the player is unlikely to change his mind!
Kay'Ron Lynch-Adams was 100% forecasted to Ohio State as of 3:35 pm on April 15, 2024.

RB KAY'RON LYNCH-ADAMS HEADING TO OHIO STATE?

"I was surfing through the 247 Transfer Portal registry and came across the 100% crystal ball to the Buckeyes. He is a former Rutgers RB who spent last year at UMass. Played HS ball at Warren Harding. Others have posted this as a possibility but I was surprised to the 100% crystal ball."

This came mean only one of two scenarios:

Either Kay'Ron Lynch-Adams is Top 1 % transfer or you are 100% idiot. I am 'forecasting' the latter.

30zv.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT