ADVERTISEMENT

Spring 2024 Transfer Portal Thread

USC transfer Jason Zandamela to visit UCF, working on finalizing Florida visit

'USC offensive line transfer Jason Zandamela will visit UCF on April 23 and 24, he tells On3’s Hayes Fawcett.

He also is in the works of finalizing a visit to Florida, which is expected to come sometime this weekend or early next week. Other schools that have stood out to him include Miami and Georgia, although no visits have been scheduled for either program.

Zandamela is reportedly looking to land somewhere closer to home. Being from Florida, visits to UF and UCF both check out in that regard."

Last edited:
Zero of the players that declared for Miami is a guy they could not afford to let go. Most, other than Hunt, would play very limited to no reps this year. Even second and third year guys were already lapped by more talented younger guys.

Malzon literally has failed to recruit OL since he’s been at UCF…a huge failure with destroying the QB room being #1.

Boys now going after another QB transfer…Miami’s former 4th string QB. What happened to all the QB’s Malzahn recruited at UCF? Not playing or developing anyone.

Losing season last year, another losing season this year and he is gone. Fired like he was at Auburn.

Zero of the players that declared for Miami is a guy they could not afford to let go. Most, other than Hunt, would play very limited to no reps this year. Even second and third year guys were already lapped by more talented younger guys.

Malzon literally has failed to recruit OL since he’s been at UCF…a huge failure with destroying the QB room being #1.

Boys now going after another QB transfer…Miami’s former 4th string QB. What happened to all the QB’s Malzahn recruited at UCF? Not playing or developing anyone.

Losing season last year, another losing season this year and he is gone. Fired like he was at Auburn.
You should send this novel to "Through the Smoke."

No one's reading this garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1

Lake Wales product with a Pick 6 to end the Kentucky Spring Game.

Also, no shortage of SEC portal WRs for Gus and KJ to choose from...

Ja'Varrius Johnson
Jay Fair
Shamar Porter
Ardell Banks
Kelton Henderson
Justin Robinson
Raymond Cottrell
Dannis Jackson
Tyler Williams

Last edited:
The Kennys swinging and missing.
I won't lie. Missing on Kelly would be a setback. He has the desired measureables, is a schematic fit, and can physically compete for time in the playing rotation.

Missouri had a big year last year. I cannot fault the kid for wanting to play for a Gus protege' in the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. I doubt he goes to Auburn, which just plucked an edge defender from Arkansas State.

Columbia is a h*ll of a long way from Fort Lauderdale. Culture is different, too. Time will tell.

Ohio State has zero interest in that player...
"Lynch-Adams initially declared for the NFL Draft on Dec. 1, 2023, but 11 days later, he removed his name from the draft pool and entered the transfer portal. On Jan. 14, Lynch-Adams announced an agreement with The Midnight Ride Collective to return to UMass for his final season."

"While he was in the portal over the winter, Lynch-Adams said he received interest from Ohio State, Florida State and Ole Miss."

Sick Burn GIF by MOODMAN

Real talk, he looks like a poor man's CAP.

Last edited:
Two CBs from Auburn hit the portal today. Malzahn loves anything from Auburn. They think that they want to go somewhere together and Malzon hired an Auburn guy (zero experience) as a CB coach. Two more CBs on the way for UCF. Well.

lol Lobo praying for UCF to have a negative news cycle … guess RJ transferring is the last one left

Welp.

Even with all the UCF paywall you peruse, you still fall on your face.
Not gonna lie... I really wanted this guy! I was disappointed when Bozo posted that he might be going to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Perfect fit physically and schematically for UCF!!! This is one u leftover that I happy to get.

Time told.

University Of Central Florida Win GIF by UCF Knights

Now, if UCF can keep the kid's shoulder from falling off...

Last edited:
Reactions: Endeavor.
Who is UCF getting with “production”?
Nobody before May Day.

-----

I want to address the two Auburn DBs that jumped in the portal today. I wasn't paying you any attention, and I had never heard of those two guys because I don't really follow Auburn recruiting anymore. That being said, the word out of Auburn is those two transfers are "straight ballers" and everyone around the Auburn program is "surprised" about their portal entries. I am not saying UCF or Trovon Reed is behind those transfers, but whatever team gets those two will be very fortunate.

Nobody before May Day.

-----

I want to address the two Auburn DBs that jumped in the portal today. I wasn't paying you any attention, and I had never heard of those two guys because I don't really follow Auburn recruiting anymore. That being said, the word out of Auburn is those two transfers are "straight ballers" and everyone around the Auburn program is "surprised" about their portal entries. I am not saying UCF or Trovon Reed is behind those transfers, but whatever team gets those two will be very fortunate.

Yes, the Auburn staff was very excited about their future and potential

AL1 forecasted this player to UCF based on a fake page he found via Google search.

That’s what I think.
Here is a "forecast" for you.

I GUARANTEE Jason Zandamela commits to UCF.

💯% 🔮

Gus the GREATEST recruiter of offensive linemen from Africa in all of college football. He OWNS that whole continent! He done put a flag in that bich.

200.gif

Last edited:

If Miami has all this talent why don't they ever win?? They honestly are always middle of the road every single year.

Nah Zamdamela and McClain
That’s what I think.
I hope you BOTH are right. I would GLADLY take the offensive lineman and the three DBs. UCF is going to need an ELITE secondary in the new Big 12. Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, Iowa State, TCU, Utah, and Florida ain't scared to throw the football.

All these incoming safeties who cannot crack the two deep can play special teams or beef up and play linebacker or hit the portal. Everything will sort itself out. UCF just needs to get the best players out of the portal that it can get.

UCF has five scholarship DBs under 175 pounds soaking wet.

----

Well, this is interesting...

Last edited:
I hope you BOTH are right. I would GLADLY take the offensive lineman and the three DBs. UCF is going to need an ELITE secondary in the new Big 12. Colorado, Arizona, Arizona State, Iowa State, TCU, Utah, and Florida ain't scared to throw the football.

All these incoming safeties who cannot crack the two deep can play special teams or beef up and play linebacker or hit the portal. Everything will sort itself out. UCF just needs to get the best players out of the portal that it can get.

UCF has five scholarship DBs under 175 pounds soaking wet.

----

Well, this is interesting...

Not sure if he is a walk on or scholarship player, but he was listed MOST IMPROVED PLAYER Honorable Mention for the spring by Stephen Leonard.

----

Update on former UCF commit Nikhia Hill-Green. He has some quality options:

Not sure if he is a walk on or scholarship player, but he was listed MOST IMPROVED PLAYER Honorable Mention for the spring by Stephen Leonard.

----

Update on former UCF commit Nikhia Hill-Green. He has some quality options:

He was on scholly. Opens up for another DB.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT