ADVERTISEMENT

Stanford Game

Im waiting until there is no threat of hurricane but will likely be down for this game. What kind of beer does everyone drink?
Corona Premiers with Don Chelada’s original flavor mix

@ahabmw I tried to DM you on twitter but it says you can’t receive messages. Go into Settings & Privacy - Privacy & Safety - Direct Messages and turn on receive messages from anyone. Thanks.

Surprisingly, I only heckled a few USF players, Riley Ferguson, Jadaveon Clowney and the idiotic opposing players who faked injuries. Especially from Temple. One was blatant

My friends are much more vocal
I never heckled someone more than O’Korn when he played for Houston. I was the guy he tried picking a fight with.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
@ahabmw I tried to DM you on twitter but it says you can’t receive messages. Go into Settings & Privacy - Privacy & Safety - Direct Messages and turn on receive messages from anyone. Thanks.

Storm, you’re the man, it came in today, thank you so much!!! I’ll be in sec 128 rows 4&5, come find us during the game so we can buy you a beer! I’ll even jump the wall and go to the upper cabana for the finest of brews!

I just ask that my fellow UCFans are kind to the Stanford folk I am bringing with me, for they know not their sins of cheering against UCF. They will see the light and will carry the torch for our team going forward, for that, I am certain.

Storm, you’re the man, it came in today, thank you so much!!! I’ll be in sec 128 rows 4&5, come find us during the game so we can buy you a beer! I’ll even jump the wall and go to the upper cabana for the finest of brews!

I just ask that my fellow UCFans are kind to the Stanford folk I am bringing with me, for they know not their sins of cheering against UCF. They will see the light and will carry the torch for our team going forward, for that, I am certain.

No worries. I’d rather someone use it. I’m not sure if I can make the game but I appreciate the offer.
And yeah let’s not be known as a fan base that wants to fight opposing fans. I know we skew very young in terms of alumni and that typically makes us a little more rowdy, but we shouldn’t try and fight people. I was sad to hear StrikeOnEm ran into some knuckleheads last night

Stanford QB took a late hit to the head by Northwestern defender, backup coming in right before halftime.

Does the upper cabana carry something else with a bit more substance the budlight?

I mailed it yesterday. Enjoy

Speaking of, if anyone else wants a gold zone garage D parking pass I’ll mail it to you. Minus standford game

Storm anyway I could get any of your garage D passes? My friends all park there but I wasn't able to get a pass there this year. Thanks Sir!

Storm, I would be interested in the D1 passes. I plan to go to all the games. I don't twatter. PM me here and I will get it and send you my mobile number. Thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT