ADVERTISEMENT

Syria

I'm an America first anti globalist. Can't grasp people who don't see the Matrix right in front of them: usury (((Fed))) anti human shit ((("entertainment"))), abortion, perpetual war.

I can't tell if Coke is a real antisemite or just enjoys that one troll angle the most.

I've come to the conclusion that he's an antisemite. He may be antiglobalisation but he blames it all on the Jews.

Rockefeller wasn't a Jew. I don't blame "the Jews" War mongers like McCain, Nikita Slurpee Haley, Bush, Clinton aren't Jews. But these establishment first globalists are all on the same team w many Israel firster Zionist Jews. There just happens to be a disproportionate number of them in positions of power & influence.

Jesus Christ.

They launched these from thousands of miles away and accurately hit a small area without blasting nearby houses. That is absolutely fuking awesome technology.
Yes it is, but for $90M spent, I would hope we got better ROI than a fancy fireworks show. All I'm saying is that the damage seems pretty limited and it didn't seem to stop any further bombings, especially since they were able to move munitions, and chemical weapons out of the way. Having the base up and running within 24 hours gives the impression the strike didn't do much to dissuade the regime.

Yes it is, but for $90M spent, I would hope we got better ROI than a fancy fireworks show. All I'm saying is that the damage seems pretty limited and it didn't seem to stop any further bombings, especially since they were able to move munitions, and chemical weapons out of the way. Having the base up and running within 24 hours gives the impression the strike didn't do much to dissuade the regime.
It was meant to be a message, not a complete destruction of the air base. Remember this was from TWO American destroyers (the smallest fleet-sized combat ships in our Navy). If we had wanted to wipe this airbase out we'd have sent in bombers after the Tomahawks had taken out the EAD (enemy air defenses). This was just a wake up call to Syria and Russia that chemical weapons will not be tolerated. It was a measured response, that's it.

Reactions: btbones

Missles destroyed at least 20 planes in Syria's tiny Air Force.

These missles were never intended to demolish the runways.

This was the strategical and targeted strike option that the military advisors offered up to Trump. (,Much larger option of targeting/bombing multiple air bases, all but one were not involved in this week's chemical attack was also offered up but Trump chose the targeted response instead.

Message was sent to the Syrians, Russians and even to the North Koreans and the UN, as all talk, no action might not be an option anymore.

Missles destroyed at least 20 planes in Syria's tiny Air Force.

:joy: Dude, you are killing me. Even the Russian propaganda published is stating 9 airplanes, and it's in their best interest (and the Syrians) to inflate numbers. With a 7 hour advanced notice by the Americans, I have no doubt the real number is 0.

Last edited:

Well, no shit. They provided Russia with advance notice so we didn't end up with dead Russian bodies triggering a new conflict with them. They obviiisly told the Syrians.

Just because an aircraft takes off doesn't mean their weapons or logistic bays are in tact.

You seem to be complaining just to complain.

Here is the main photo of "proof" of the 20 planes destroyed. LOL. Can you find what is wrong with this picture?

3F0C487500000578-4391446-image-a-11_1491599219729.jpg

I don't understand why the infowars/breitbart/drudge conspiracy nuts want every geopolitical move to give Putin and Russia more influence.

I don't understand why the infowars/breitbart/drudge conspiracy nuts want every geopolitical move to give Putin and Russia more influence.

It's not hard to imagine why these nutjobs invent conspiracy theories when we have nuts like Tulsi Gabbard in Congress, who thinks Assad is a-OK, pushing her theory that Assad was not actually behind the chemical attack.

This was the woman who traveled to Syria to personally meet with Assad and kiss his ass, and refused to denounce him in interviews, without any forewarning to Congress or State.

Trump needs to cut $400 million in public broadcasting to save our budget, but has no problem blowing $100 million on a one day military operation with no strategic objective and no congressional approval.
...and the lemmings go wild for it.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Trump needs to cut $400 million in public broadcasting to save our budget, but has no problem blowing $100 million on a one day military operation with no strategic objective and no congressional approval.

Awww look- the partisan bitch boys are out to whine about an attempt to disable Assad's ability to unleash WMDs upon his own people.

You are absolutely pathetic.

The money for those weapons were spent LONG ago. We didn't just hit an ATM and go buy a missile last week. FFS people, think.

The money for those weapons were spent LONG ago. We didn't just hit an ATM and go buy a missile last week. FFS people, think.

Liar. Trump went to low income neighborhoods on Wednesday and stole all their money and then went to Cruise Missiles R Us and bought 60 Tomahawks and had them overnighted to Cyprus.

Reactions: UCFKnight85

No. Wrong!

Trump stopped Meals on Wheels last Wednesday to finance these. Raytheon got their purchase order via EBAY and promptly delivered these to Turkey where they were onloaded onto our ships in time for the Thursday launch.

My car is paid for, does that mean it is okay if I crash it into the next guy I see going slow in the fast lane?
You guys are amazing at coming up with excuses why you support any and every military action. What part of "no strategic objective" and "no Congressional approval" do you not understand?
Then again, you didn't understand the lack of strategic objective for the entire "War on Terror" anyway. How can we expect you to understand this?

My car is paid for, does that mean it is okay if I crash it into the next guy I see going slow in the fast lane?
You guys are amazing at coming up with excuses why you support any and every military action. What part of "no strategic objective" and "no Congressional approval" do you not understand?
Then again, you didn't understand the lack of strategic objective for the entire "War on Terror" anyway. How can we expect you to understand this?

Yea, fuk us right??? Here we thought that the use of Sarin gas against women and children, defined as genocide, and defined as WMDs, is reason enough to launch a targeted and limited strike against the air base that carried out the WMD attack.

But no fuk it- you have a car metaphor!!

I personally don't care what you do with your car. We're talking about the government procurement system, but I only spent a decade in the Navy and served in combat over there, so yep, you must know more than I do. Just stick to the race baiting. That seems to be what you do best.

Yea, fuk us right??? Here we thought that the use of Sarin gas against women and children, defined as genocide, and defined as WMDs, is reason enough to launch a targeted and limited strike against the air base that carried out the WMD attack.

But no fuk it- you have a car metaphor!!

Wait... so, now you guys care about the women and children that are victims of genocide in Syria? Just make sure their little brown skins never touch American soil, because they are seriously dangerous!

Using WMDs... should have been a relatively simple request to Congress then, and a strategic goal could have easily been contrived, no? Instead, we'll just lob $100 million worth of missiles over there and show them we have the biggest cocks on the planet.

No. Wrong!

Trump stopped Meals on Wheels last Wednesday to finance these. Raytheon got their purchase order via EBAY and promptly delivered these to Turkey where they were onloaded onto our ships in time for the Thursday launch.

Not sure why President Trump didn't use Amazon Prime?

Wait... so, now you guys care about the women and children that are victims of genocide in Syria? Just make sure their little brown skins never touch American soil, because they are seriously dangerous!

Using WMDs... should have been a relatively simple request to Congress then, and a strategic goal could have easily been contrived, no? Instead, we'll just lob $100 million worth of missiles over there and show them we have the biggest cocks on the planet.

You're only butthurt because Trump did it. Your savior HRC advocated the same fuking thing just hours before we did it.

You're an anti-American shrill whose life resolves around being out of shape and drinking beer. You pretend to give a shit about things like these only to keep up your cred at bullshit beer bars.

GTFO

You're only butthurt because Trump did it. Your savior HRC advocated the same fuking thing just hours before we did it.

You're an anti-American shrill whose life resolves around being out of shape and drinking beer. You pretend to give a shit about things like these only to keep up your cred at bullshit beer bars.

GTFO

Gotta keep that war machine turning so you still have employment, eh? Maybe if you would have learned a marketable skill besides selling weapons to future despots, you wouldn't be in such strong favor of military intervention at every turn and exploding our deficits for future generations.

As I said before, some people just never learn. But, we've already established that you're a neanderthal. I can only imagine you sitting around watching the news, giggling like Beavis, "huhhhuhhuhuhhhuuhuhhuhhu... missiles are cool."

On a side note, get any good action from your side piece this weekend? I hear you had a 90% chance.

Gotta keep that war machine turning so you still have employment, eh? Maybe if you would have learned a marketable skill besides selling weapons to future despots, you wouldn't be in such strong favor of military intervention at every turn and exploding our deficits for future generations.

As I said before, some people just never learn. But, we've already established that you're a neanderthal. I can only imagine you sitting around watching the news, giggling like Beavis, "huhhhuhhuhuhhhuuhuhhuhhu... missiles are cool."

On a side note, get any good action from your side piece this weekend? I hear you had a 90% chance.
They are pretty cool.

Intelligence Uprising
Alarm within the U.S. intelligence community about Trump’s hasty decision to attack Syria reverberated from the Middle East back to Washington, where former CIA officer Philip Giraldi reported hearing from his intelligence contacts in the field that they were shocked at how the new poison-gas story was being distorted by Trump and the mainstream U.S. news media.

Former CIA officer Philip Giradi. (Photo credit: Gage Skidmore)

Giraldi told Scott Horton’s Webcast: “I’m hearing from sources on the ground in the Middle East, people who are intimately familiar with the intelligence that is available who are saying that the essential narrative that we’re all hearing about the Syrian government or the Russians using chemical weapons on innocent civilians is a sham.”

Giraldi said his sources were more in line with an analysis postulating an accidental release of the poison gas after an Al Qaeda arms depot was hit by a Russian airstrike.

“The intelligence confirms pretty much the account that the Russians have been giving … which is that they hit a warehouse where the rebels – now these are rebels that are, of course, connected with Al Qaeda – where the rebels were storing chemicals of their own and it basically caused an explosion that resulted in the casualties. Apparently the intelligence on this is very clear.”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...r-intelligence-confirms-russian-account-syria

A statement issued on Sunday by a joint command centre consisting of forces of Russian, Iran and allied militia alliance supporting Syrian President Bashar al Assad said that Friday's US strike on the Syrian air base crossed “red lines” and it would "respond with force" to any new aggression while increasing their level of support to their ally.

In the statement published by the group on media outlet Ilam al Harbi, the pro-Assad alliances says that “what America waged in an aggression on Syria is a crossing of red lines. From now on we will respond with force to any aggressor or any breach of red lines from whoever it is and America knows our ability to respond well."

They are pretty cool.
For sociopaths, morons, and neanderthals, I can certainly see how killing people would be cool. For those of us who live in the civilized world, death isn't regarded with such elation.

That's the best part of this whole thing: you goons can't come up with anything other than "that's so cool" to justify it. No strategic objective. No thoughts about long term affects. No recolection of the USA's 80 year history of supporting various tyrants coming back to haunt us... History already shows us that we are making a mistake, but you dolts think missiles are cool, so it's all good.

Reactions: Boston.Knight
I know the Idiot in Chief (or whoever is making decisions) was given the options and he selected using the missiles. Good so far.

If we were going to blow up $60M, shouldn't we make sure we do some real damage? We should have destroyed their stockpile of bioweapons at the base

For sociopaths, morons, and neanderthals, I can certainly see how killing people would be cool. For those of us who live in the civilized world, death isn't regarded with such elation.

That's the best part of this whole thing: you goons can't come up with anything other than "that's so cool" to justify it. No strategic objective. No thoughts about long term affects. No recolection of the USA's 80 year history of supporting various tyrants coming back to haunt us... History already shows us that we are making a mistake, but you dolts think missiles are cool, so it's all good.

Um, the objective was to degrade the Assad regime ability to carry out further chemical weapon attacks. You goddamn moron.

You want us to be up in arms over Russian hackers getting into Podestas emails yet find there to be no reason to be up in arms when their puppet ally is using WMDs on their own people.

You're a hateful anti-religious bigot yet lecturing others on what's "civilized"? LOL

Um, the objective was to degrade the Assad regime ability to carry out further chemical weapon attacks. You goddamn moron.

You want us to be up in arms over Russian hackers getting into Podestas emails yet find there to be no reason to be up in arms when their puppet ally is using WMDs on their own people.

You're a hateful anti-Christian bigot yet lecturing others on what's "civilized"? LOL

FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT