ADVERTISEMENT

T-Will and head coaching jobs

TikTokTerry

Two-Star Recruit
Sep 25, 2022
So T will has been mentioned for the GT job. I wouldn’t be surprised if Stanford, Louisville, Colorado consider him. If we lose T-Will say bye bye to this recruiting class. He’ll poach these recruits and the Kenny’s. Let’s be honest the goddamn offensive staff can’t ****king recruit, outside of ice Harris and he hasn’t done a damn thing for us, to save their lives on top of being awful coaches. All our recruiting prowess is on defensive side. They are young and energetic who have shown an ability to be cutting edge not hillbillies from podunk Arkansas and Alabama stuck in their ways. Naturally players want to play for them.

T-Will is the reason we didn’t have a losing record last year, why we beat uf, why we should have beat Louisville this year, etc. let’s be honest do you trust Gus to make a smart hiring to replace T-Will especially if Travis takes Gibbs, Addison, and the Kenny’s with him? Whose he going to go after Rodney Garner? Gus refuses to hire outside his circle of friends and ex players.

Losing Travis is going to be awful. The only excitement in this program right now comes from the defense. This is going to be horrific. Unless we tell him he’s hciw next year. Do it Terry you ****kikg coward.

So T will has been mentioned for the GT job. I wouldn’t be surprised if Stanford, Louisville, Colorado consider him. If we lose T-Will say bye bye to this recruiting class. He’ll poach these recruits and the Kenny’s. Let’s be honest the goddamn offensive staff can’t ****king recruit, outside of ice Harris and he hasn’t done a damn thing for us, to save their lives on top of being awful coaches. All our recruiting prowess is on defensive side. They are young and energetic who have shown an ability to be cutting edge not hillbillies from podunk Arkansas and Alabama stuck in their ways. Naturally players want to play for them.

T-Will is the reason we didn’t have a losing record last year, why we beat uf, why we should have beat Louisville this year, etc. let’s be honest do you trust Gus to make a smart hiring to replace T-Will especially if Travis takes Gibbs, Addison, and the Kenny’s with him? Whose he going to go after Rodney Garner? Gus refuses to hire outside his circle of friends and ex players.

Losing Travis is going to be awful. The only excitement in this program right now comes from the defense. This is going to be horrific. Unless we tell him he’s hciw next year. Do it Terry you ****kikg coward.
You do know TWill was in Gus’ circle of friends, on his past staff and a former player of his right?

I would love to see TWill be HCIW. It would be great to have him paired with a young offensive coordinator that runs a modern, exciting offense. But, how long would TWill be willing to wait? How long does Gus really want to stay? How long can we put it up with this offense if it stays the way it is? I can't see TWill becoming our Head Coach if Gus is fired.

I would love to see TWill be HCIW. It would be great to have him paired with a young offensive coordinator that runs a modern, exciting offense. But, how long would TWill be willing to wait? How long does Gus really want to stay? How long can we put it up with this offense if it stays the way it is? I can't see TWill becoming our Head Coach if Gus is fired.
Oh I disagree. I think t will would take the job When/if Gus gets fired. Happened with Dabo and Bowden

I knew they would come after him......it's a UCF tradition. Hopefully Gus will pay and he will stay!

What is your hatred towards our AD all about newbie? Did he take your bicycle and girlfriend when you were teens? Your credibility decreases with every post.

What is your hatred towards our AD all about newbie? Did he take your bicycle and girlfriend when you were teens? Your credibility decreases with every post.
Bish my family has given more to UCF athletics than you’ll make in a lifetime. In fact there’s a building named after us.

Terry sucks. He’s an absolute boneheaded moron who failed at Arkansas State outside of football. His baseball hire was a joke. His basketball hires, outside of McCasland who ditch Terry at the first opportunity, have sucked and produced 0 conference championships. Terry mohajir is a god awful AD who is slowly running UCF into the ground. he’s also a little puss who is scared to schedule real teams. Also “the future of college football” doesn’t lose to Louisville at home thanks to offense.

Gus has been mediocre at best. Sytia Messer was a god awful hire when there’s a coach at fgcu who would have taken this job. Messer also defended Kim Mulkey during the art briles scandal, but didn’t hire Lebby because of the briles connection makes you think.

Terry and Gus will be gone in 2 years

Outside of recruiting and hiring t will name 5 things the Alzheimer’s patient has done to make you optimistic
He seems like a nice guy!!!
I like the Boom thing!!! Oh, wait that has to do with recruiting.
His hair is getting thinner than mine.

Tech will not pick a new head coach until after the FB season is "officially" over and then the new AD will make the selection. Their athletic department has been in shambles ever since Stanbury took charge. There could be some fallout (i. e. transfers) after that. There isn't much in the 2023 class to get excited about except one RB.

Don't worry Erik Chinander is available and would love to come back....

Outside of recruiting and hiring t will name 5 things the Alzheimer’s patient has done to make you optimistic
He seems like a nice guy!!!
I like the Boom thing!!! Oh, wait that has to do with recruiting.
His hair is getting thinner than mine.

- Recruited TC
- Gets fired up/shows emotion in the game. Never saw heup get fired up during a game or when talking to the team, "have fun guys, if it doesn't go our way, oh well there's always next time" vs Gus at least yelling at officials, pacing the field up and down. Much better than heup.
- Holding guys accountable. To your second point, gave Obarski a try, didn't work out, replaced with Boomer. If JRP struggles in the next few games, I hope he also makes some adjustments at the QB position.
- Say what you want, but he won us the 'big' game against UF and finished his first season 9-4. Or fine say TWill contributed a lot to that (true) but then again why is TWill here? Ohhh that's right because of Gus..

Last edited:
Sure newbie, sure…….LOL.

Your tin foil hat is crooked
Bish you know who Marc Hagle is right? Or does your Aspys get in the way of you using google?

Surprise mother****a that’s my uncle and Sharon is my aunt. So yeah pretty sure we’ve donated more to UCF than you’ve ever made.

now onto the non aspy riddled poster:
1. We’ve seen Tommy throw how many balls against a fbs opponent? He might have JRP ability in terms of reading a defense.

2. What accountability? Cause if he had accountability he’d have admitted he sucks at playcalling once Auburn fired him. Instead he threw a fit about never giving up playcalling. Plus keeping Hand and hiring Chip literally contradict accountability.

3. So he gets upset during a game. Wow impressive.

4. I said outside of t will, but if you want to bring up staff.
Ice Harris- eh somehow has made bowser regress. Solid recruiter
Hand-lmao crap
Chip-lmao crap
Blackman-loooooooool crap
Wr coach-tbd
Gibbs-good to great

t willhires:
Addison-good
Kennys-great

Last edited:
Bish you know who Marc Hagle is right? Or does your Aspys get in the way of you using google?

Surprise mother****a that’s my uncle and Sharon is my aunt. So yeah pretty sure we’ve donated more to UCF than you’ve ever made.

1. We’ve seen Tommy throw how many balls against a fbs opponent? He might have JRP ability in terms of reading a defense.

2. What accountability? Cause if he had accountability he’d have admitted he sucks at playcalling once Auburn fired him. Instead he threw a fit about never giving up playcalling. Plus keeping Hand and hiring Chip literally contradict accountability.

Hand-lmao crap
Chip-lmao crap
Wr coach-tbd
Gibbs-good to great

t willhires:
Addison-good
Kennys-great
You are the worst kind of person. No wonder you are a big time cry-baby and voicing your hate on a free forum…you have no money and no influence, even if that is your “uncle” the fact you feel you need to say it is hilarious. I married into family who is very wealthy but my wife’s mom (my mother-in-law) married a normal guy and were upper middle class (wealthy to me as a youth, but I was poor, they were upper middle). They are apart of a culture where the men got the businesses and the women get a trust. I’ve been around money and they don’t speak like you, which means you don’t have any money. Your “uncle” might have money and influence, but you don’t. So don’t use the “proverbial we”, you don’t have a pot to piss in.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight

Hand-lmao crap
Chip-lmao crap
Wr coach-tbd
Gibbs-good to great

t willhires:
Addison-good
Kennys-great
I loath you and your name btw. Please kindly **** off.

Bish my family has given more to UCF athletics than you’ll make in a lifetime. In fact there’s a building named after us.

Terry sucks. He’s an absolute boneheaded moron who failed at Arkansas State outside of football. His baseball hire was a joke. His basketball hires, outside of McCasland who ditch Terry at the first opportunity, have sucked and produced 0 conference championships. Terry mohajir is a god awful AD who is slowly running UCF into the ground. he’s also a little puss who is scared to schedule real teams. Also “the future of college football” doesn’t lose to Louisville at home thanks to offense.

Gus has been mediocre at best. Sytia Messer was a god awful hire when there’s a coach at fgcu who would have taken this job. Messer also defended Kim Mulkey during the art briles scandal, but didn’t hire Lebby because of the briles connection makes you think.

I finally get it, you think you're entitled because of what your family has done. Maybe your parents didn't hug you enough as a child. Glad I'm not related to you.

I’ve also never met a bunch of tards before, but then I discovered this rivals board. The amount of retardation housed on one board is both saddening and intriguing.
How can this be, as you look in your mirror every day….

I’m skeptical that this is a real UCF fan. IDK any real people that lack self-awareness to this degree. Cincy fan, maybe?
It’s clearly no one with any level of education or intelligence….I’m going with usf fast food alumni or a really demented child of the corn that thinks we didn’t give them the real Frost, that we have the real thing in a dungeon (or a closet, considering his experience with that).

To be fair, I don't agree with most what tiktok has said but i do like his energy and willingness to express his radical opinions. Sometimes the people here are too reserved and like to play things safe, so I'm not mad at seeing other people's (sometimes crazy) point of view from from time to time.

TikTokTerry thinks this is Auburn and we can overhaulf our staff on a whim, I wouldn't call it radical, I'd call it not grounded in reality.

Doubting I should actually post since this has moved on... but I love Twill's enthusiasm, just not sure he's ready for primetime yet. So, I had to check and actually am somewhat wrong. Obviously the D dominated against an FCS, and also FAU, and although the loss Louis. we held Louis. to the lowest yards so far. V. GT we were worse by over 100 yards than an FCS team. So maybe an outlier. I just don't think we've got any problem with losing him, till we actually show a defense that's good against an actual team, so far Louis. is the only one. But then again, if you don't actually run the offense/defense during the games, his enthusiasm that gets recruits could actually work as a HC.

Probably too pessimistic. Just felt a giant let down by the D after the 2nd half of FAU,

Some Interesting points here. Gus' play calling and offense has been subpar, I agree. I don't think gus is a good play caller.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT