ADVERTISEMENT

Teenager attacked by grown man in public for a MAGA hat

Guys it was just a joke! Just like the time I told people to "seriously go die in a fire" the seriously part is how you know it's a joke.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being @UCFKnight85

lol! Message board hyperbole = applauding people who actually assault teens in your world.

Christ. You really have gone down the left wing shit hole haven't you?

Tell me something- how many times has David Hogg (a self declared activist) been assaulted in public?

Um, he was swatted and could have died.

[roll]

How can you be so dumb as to make this post when it's the exact thing you're mad about when it happened to a red hat? You are literally the same thing as this dude. A 30 year old degenerate man child threatening to pick rights with teenagers.

Does it make you proud supporting 30 year old degenerate man-children who feel the need to pick fights with teenagers?

This is too perfect. Egg-a-commie Soak-a-racist same shit same 30 year old man child.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
LOL

It is sooooo hilarious how impatient and emotional you get when you think you've mad some awesome point. 4 posts in a row talking to yourself.

Meanwhile, you support the guy who actually assaulted a teenager at a burger joint. Bravo.
I'm giddy to hear your spin. I was a little let down by "it was just a joke" I expected some sort of justification where Hogg deserved it.

Um, he was swatted and could have died.

[roll]

How can you be so dumb as to make this post when it's the exact thing you're mad about when it happened to a red hat? You are literally the same thing as this dude. A 30 year old degenerate man child threatening to pick rights with teenagers.

This is too perfect. Egg-a-commie Soak-a-racist same shit same 30 year old man child.

Dear man child, can you point out an instance where David Hogg was actually assaulted in public?

This kid was- and you love it. Yikes

Eggs = ok to throw at teenagers you politically disagree with if you're a 30 year old man

Drinks = not ok to throw at teenagers you politically disagree with if you're a 30 year old man.

@UCFKnight85 Can you please give us the list of foods and drinks that are ok to throw at kids in case I see a MAGA hat and want to throw something at them.

Eggs = ok to throw at teenagers you politically disagree with if you're a 30 year old man

Drinks = not ok to throw at teenagers you politically disagree with if you're a 30 year old man.

@UCFKnight85 Can you please give us the list of foods and drinks that are ok to throw at kids in case I see a MAGA hat and want to throw something at them.

Lol love how you dodged the question. Mainly because one actually happened and one is meaningless message board rhetoric.

At least we know that you fully support the actual assault.

Reactions: UCFBS
Where were you at when a poster on this board said he would stomp on David Hogg's fingers at Disney?
Wow, it sure looks like 85 is saying he would throw eggs at teenagers in publix. That can't be, due to his outrage at this moistened teenager. I eagerly await his spin.
Let's roll the tape...
While I cannot condone what 85 said about Hogg and Publix, you have to recognize the difference in context.

Hogg already physically blocking access to a ride at Disney, or his access to checkout, versus someone going out-of-their-way to physically assault someone off-on-their-own. Now if Hogg was in a general area that was easily gone around, I'd agree with you. But 85 was pretty specific on when he might do something "physical."

I also never condone physical altercations with anyone, even if they are already a physically impediment. So I cannot condone what 85 said prior. I would 'go around' and even at great effort. But I do understand why some people do not bother.

It would be a case where Hogg made himself a physical impediment first. Again, understand there is a huge difference between Hogg already physically putting himself in-the-way, and someone else going out-of-their-way to physically confront someome.

^^^ This is why many Clinton-Media-Progressive arguments are lost on Baby Boomers and a number of Gen-X'ers. It's these types of 'apples v. oranges' arguments by people like @fried-chicken and @NinjaKnight that are pissing a lot of moderates and others off.

You call Conservatives 'snowflakes,' yet they are coming from inside of glass houses by even bigger-@$$ snowflakes like Hogg and this guy throwing drinks.

While I cannot condone what 85 said about Hogg and Publix, you have to recognize the difference in context.

Hogg already physically blocking access to a ride at Disney, or his access to checkout, versus someone going out-of-their-way to physically assault someone off-on-their-own.

Now if Hogg was in a general area that was easily gone around, I'd agree with you. I also never condone physical altercations with anyone, even if they are already a physically impediment. So I cannot condone what 85 said prior.

But understand there is a huge difference between Hogg already physically putting himself in-the-way, and someone else going out-of-their-way to physically confront someome.

^^^ This is why many Clinton-Media-Progressive arguments are lost on Baby Boomers and a number of Gen-X'ers. It's these types of 'apples v. oranges' arguments by people like @fried-chicken and @NinjaKnight that are pissing a lot of moderates and others off.

You call Conservatives 'snowflakes,' yet they are coming from inside of glass houses by even bigger-@$$ snowflakes like Hogg and this guy throwing drinks.
I'll be honest with you. I don't really care if 85 said he would throw eggs at David Hogg but the man started a thread on this board and tried to make a big stink about someone getting a drink thrown on them. He tried to make it seem like this vial and despicable act when he said he would do the same thing less than 6 weeks ago.

Hundreds of people get drinks thrown on them every night. They survive. The thread should have never been news except there's people out there with a main goal of just demonizing liberals.

85 is obviously one of those people, everyone knows this. Should he have had a drink poured on him? No, obviously. Do I care? No. Am I glad it happened? Hell yes, it's hilarious to me but only because it wasn't actual harm coming to him and he just had to go dry off.

I'll be honest with you. I don't really care if 85 said he would throw eggs at David Hogg but the man started a thread on this board and tried to make a big stink about someone getting a drink thrown on them. He tried to make it seem like this vial and despicable act when he said he would do the same thing less than 6 weeks ago.
*IF* Hogg physically impeded him.

Again, I do not condone this. But there is a huge difference in why he said he'd assault Hogg, and how this man was insulted. Understand the difference.

I.e., right now, you have the Clinton-Media-Progressives ...
  1. Cheering on the physical impediment by people like Hogg, trying to force a confrontation, and ...
  2. Cheering on people, even politicians, who purposely, directly instigating confrontations
So if you're trying to tell me people like @UCFKnight85 are "the problem," I'm sorry, but the faux Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative is the far bigger problem.

E.g., if I saw Hogg in 85's way towards the checkout, and 85 stepped on him, when Hogg 'cried out,' I'd be the first one to say, "I don't agree with what he did, but pick somewhere else where you're not physically impeding and daring people to stomp on you."

Hundreds of people get drinks thrown on them every night. They survive. The thread should have never been news except there's people out there with a main goal of just demonizing liberals.
They get drinks thrown at them for what they do, actually causing confrontations.

The problem is that it is now status quo to attack Trump supporters.

I invite you to watch some of the 2016 San Francisco and Minneapolis videos out there, including ones by Democratic voters who placed themselves 'in harms way' to stop the attacks and assaults on Trump supporters, all while the Clinton-Media-Progressives blamed Trump for the violence.

Even the DNC and Hillary herself had to call the US media executives and tell them to stop the narrative, because it was starting to backfire ... badly.

This reminds me of the '60s, where it was 'blame the blacks by default' narrative, which gave a 'blank cheque' to the racists. Now the Clinton-Media-Progressives have that same 'blank cheque.'

This is why the Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative is actually alienating people! It's not the Russian or faux social media, but the fact that things are actually happening, and it's not uncommon. Even I get the "Trump Supporter" tag, like Rand Paul is, and I'm like, "Really?"

Even Democratic voters are getting it these days. The narrative is literally attacking itself at this point.

PS- the FC Approved Leftie Thug dropped the N word and used that as a slur in his hate filled rant against these two teens.

Note: this happened in real life

This is surely something FC also approves of.

PS- the FC Approved Leftie Thug dropped the N word and used that as a slur in his hate filled rant against these two teens.

Note: this happened in real life

This is surely something FC also approves of.

Jesus tap-dancing Christ what a pathetic attempt at a deflection.

The problem is that too many in the the Clinton-Media-Progressives are advocating, and man are, purposely initiating physical altercations and it's being condoned at the highest levels.

As much as people get on Trump, at no point has Trump ever advocated for initiating physical altercations. What he often gets 'beat up on' is when he points out when the overwhelming supermajority of other people, than Trump supporters, are the ones absolutely initiating it, especially if the Trump supporters were not only passive, but even Democratic supporters on-the-ground confirm it.

That gets lost in the Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative. But it's reaching this point in America. It's like watching the '60s, but instead of the racists starting it and people assuming its the African-Americans, it's the SJWs starting it, and people assuming the Trump supporters are.

Again, we need people to start questioning in the Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative instead of indirectly, or even directly, condoning it. It is not an isolated event. I mean,

Even I have received the 'physical treatment' from someone in the last month because she didn't understand what a 'Libertarian' is -- and blindly assumed I was a Trump supporter -- "if you're not with us, you're against us." There are registered Democratic voters who are getting this!

It's self-defeating all-around. At some point, people like 85 are going to react ... just like what has happened in several locations, from Berkeley to Virginia. In Virginia, many Conservatives were racists, but not at Berkeley, quite the opposite (many were moderates, even Democrats, who got hit)!

The problem is that too many in the the Clinton-Media-Progressives are advocating, and man are, purposely initiating physical altercations and it's being condoned at the highest levels.

As much as people get on Trump, at no point has Trump ever advocated for initiating physical altercations. What he often gets 'beat up on' is when he points out when the overwhelming supermajority of other people, than Trump supporters, are the ones absolutely initiating it, especially if the Trump supporters were not only passive, but even Democratic supporters on-the-ground confirm it.

That gets lost in the Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative. But it's reaching this point in America. It's like watching the '60s, but instead of the racists starting it and people assuming its the African-Americans, it's the SJWs starting it, and people assuming the Trump supporters are.

Again, we need people to start questioning in the Clinton-Media-Progressive narrative instead of indirectly, or even directly, condoning it. It is not an isolated event. I mean,

Even I have received the 'physical treatment' from someone in the last month because she didn't understand what a 'Libertarian' is -- and blindly assumed I was a Trump supporter -- "if you're not with us, you're against us." There are registered Democratic voters who are getting this!

It's self-defeating all-around. At some point, people like 85 are going to react ... just like what has happened in several locations, from Berkeley to Virginia. In Virginia, many Conservatives were racists, but not at Berkeley, quite the opposite (many were moderates, even Democrats, who got hit)!

This part made me laugh. You are 100% a Trump supporter. I haven't see you post a single critical thing about him in the months I've been here. You dump on democrats every day

This part made me laugh. You are 100% a Trump supporter. I haven't see you post a single critical thing about him in the months I've been here. You dump on democrats every day

Why? Because he doesn’t applaud left wing thugs who assault teenagers and call them n*ggers?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Remember about 2 hours ago when I found a post from you saying you would throw eggs at teenagers you disagree with politically.

85 regularly sends death threats and cyber stalks women on Facebook if he politically disagrees with them. But throwing water at someone is crossing the line.

Remember about 2 hours ago when I found a post from you saying you would throw eggs at teenagers you disagree with politically.

Remember when I reminded you of the difference between things that actually happen and things that don’t?

You can’t bring yourself to condemn this thug since you’re so entrenched. Even knowing he’s a cretin who uses n*gger as an insult. Pathetic

Guys you should totally trust 85, it’s not like he would lie about liking a post from chemmie. :joy:

Remember when I reminded you of the difference between things that actually happen and things that don’t?

You can’t bring yourself to condemn this thug since you’re so entrenched. Even knowing he’s a cretin who uses n*gger as an insult. Pathetic
Imagine being faux outraged when someone follows through with something you only threatened to do.

Imagine being faux outraged when someone follows through with something you only threatened to do.

Imagine living your life as a SJW who can’t bring yourself to condemn a racist who assails teenagers in public all becuase he plays for your team

85 regularly sends death threats and cyber stalks women on Facebook if he politically disagrees with them. But throwing water at someone is crossing the line.
Seriously give up the borderline legal-flirting comments. It's this type of non-sense that causes @Brandon to have to come in.

Seriously give up the borderline legal-flirting comments. It's this type of non-sense that causes @Brandon to have to come in.

Good, I hope he does. Death threats are not only against the terms of service of this board, they are illegal.

It says the rabid taco bender was fired and kicked out of the Jill Stein Party - but was he also arrested for theft and felony assault on a child( yes, a 16 year old is technically a child in Texas)? If not, people need to make sure this beaner gets arrested for BOTH of the aforementioned offenses.

Too bad he didn't try to pull the MAGA hat off some full-grown Texan, instead he picks on a kid. Typical cowardly leftist.

This good left wing warrior thug has quite the rap sheet - 5 DWI's, 2 counts of drug possession, and at least 1 burglary prior arrest.

This is just the kind of person that FC admires. A degenerate thug who assaults teenagers, hurls racial slurs, and has an extensive arrest record.

Comrade Waters must be proud

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
This good left wing warrior thug has quite the rap sheet - 5 DWI's, 2 counts of drug possession, and at least 1 burglary prior arrest.

This is just the kind of person that FC admires. A degenerate thug who assaults teenagers, hurls racial slurs, and has an extensive arrest record.

i eagerly await the defense of this individual.

Should I create a thread every time some minority is attacked by some conservative douche?

i eagerly await the defense of this individual.
That's really the difference between us Libertarians and hypocritical Democrats.

Both we Libertarians and hypocritical Democrats will both say, "A person's past arrest record shouldn't affect how we look at view their political views."

But then when the Democrats say, "He's just another American that we should respect what he did," we Libertarians point out, "Ummm, he got arrested because he was committing yet another crime, which you are now defending. No, sorry, cannot respect that, stop defending him."

^^^ This is pretty much why the Clinton-Media-Progressive sheep are out there supporting an immigration system that buoys organized crime, increases the welfare state while underpaying individuals who actually do not become immigrants, but just big business cheap labor.

The US media not only consistently does this, but invents a number of events.
i remember a ton of those happening in the days right after trump was elected. every single one was a hoax and usually done by the person that reported it. i remember the msm reporting on the events, but never reporting the truth once it came out.

The US media not only consistently does this, but invents a number of events.

You're really trying to tell me that when gays, POC and other minorities are attacked, it's all made up?

Holy hell y'all.

It actually doesn't get reported by the media ENOUGH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT