ADVERTISEMENT

Teenager attacked by grown man in public for a MAGA hat

He said if I'm ever in a position to witness one of these attacks I'm not the type of person to just stand back and then talked about CCW and stand your ground the very next sentence after saying he can't wait for that type of altercation to happen.

The way it reads to me he's basically looking forward to the moment he can be justified in murdering someone.

Maybe you could read it as hes just looking forward to someone else murdering someone and he's only going to kick someone's ass.

And remember this is a thread about the (((violent left))) pouring a drink on someone.

The way it reads to me he's basically looking forward to the moment he can be justified in murdering someone.

Maybe you could read it as hes just looking forward to someone else murdering someone and he's only going to kick someone's ass.

And remember this is a thread about the (((violent left))) pouring a drink on someone.

Lol while Sir G’a comment was uncalled for, your overreaction is hilarious. This is a guy who hangs out in country clubs and yacht clubs. He’s not carrying any firearm on him.

Lol while Sir G’a comment was uncalled for, your overreaction is hilarious. This is a guy who hangs out in country clubs and yacht clubs. He’s not carrying any firearm on him.
Does he carry a slurpee on him though? That's the real weapon we should all be concerned about.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Does he carry a slurpee on him though? That's the real weapon we should all be concerned about.

Let me know when Sir G approaches random people and throws shit at them in a political temper tantrum.

Until then, dial down the hyperbole and go enjoy your Saturday. You must have many Christian things to do today

Until then, dial down the hyperbole and go enjoy your Saturday. You must have many Christian things to do today

Holy fuking shit. Are you actually talking about being a christian while defending a known racist, and after sending death threats to people on this board? The word hypocrite does not even attempt to begin to describe you. You are literally a piece of shit.

This smirky bastard anti white hombre comes to this country and this is the result. We don't know what's coming in, just who they are, or why they are leaving their country of origin. Then they bring their attitude with them like MS-13.

It's stand your ground not stand someone else's ground you raving lunatic fantasizing about killing someone on a message board.
every state is slightly different but i dont think you understand how stand your ground works in fl. you can defend someone else, assuming the prereqs are met.

Then you read it wrong, I don’t have a CWP and I am hardly the type that would throw away my life for some liberal nut job. However I did ask the question what will the liberal response will be when one of their ranks go after the wrong person.

As for me personally, if I were ever be in a position where I saw one of these people screaming at someone just trying to have a family dinner or see a movie, I would step up. Why would anyone just sit there and let someone else verbally abuse a family or person just trying to have a dinner?

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
every state is slightly different but i dont think you understand how stand your ground works in fl. you can defend someone else, assuming the prereqs are met.
That’s normal justifiable use of force and is the same in every state assuming that all of the conditions are met (innocence of victim, imminence of threat, proportional use of force, reasonableness of action, attempt at avoidance).In the 36 states that have some form of Stand Your Ground, the laws remove the requirement for you to attempt escape before you can defend yourself or another. This was done because prosecutors abused the avoidance criteria to confuse juries and put people in jail who had no other choice but to defend themselves. SYG is very rarely used in court. The media, however, calls nearly every potential self-defense as SYG because (a) they don’t understand the law and (b) they’ve created a hysteria around the phrase and mentioning it drives website hits and ratings. Even many of the academic studies conflate all of the terms (homicide, murder, SYG) so badly that it makes them worthless.

It doesn’t help when groups like Everytown straight up lie about SYG and say it gives people more ability to kill than the US military. This is horribly wrong and removing the laws because of such intentional duplicity would result in more people, of every race and ethnicity, being wrongfully convicted for defending themselves against violent threats.

Didn’t a thrown smoothie start the infamous eye gouging incident at the UCF USF game years ago in Orlando?
Indeed! That was what I was referring to. If my memory serves me correctly it was a smoothie dumped on a USF fan the week of the game. Good times.

Gays are very tolerant. I wouldn't worry about it.
Aaaaaand another racist inbred homophobic red hat shows himself. Incredible.
Yes, we need more Media SJW Sheep.

Sigh ... just reminds me why the US is going down the tubes ... the mainstream Clinton-Media-Progressive engine has adopted stereotyping-labeling of everyone as bad as the worst of the right-wing.

Yes, we need more Media SJW Sheep.

Sigh ... just reminds me why the US is going down the tubes ... the mainstream Clinton-Media-Progressive engine has adopted stereotyping-labeling of everyone as bad as the worst of the right-wing.

Lmao I thought you had me on ignore. You really can't make a post without both lying and using the ridiculous term "progressive sheep".

I really wish you could understand just how stupid you sound.

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Lmao I thought you had me on ignore. You really can't make a post without both lying and using the ridiculous term "progressive sheep".

I really wish you could understand just how stupid you sound.

Smh. He took you off ignore just this one time to see what you said, and now you're back on.

Reactions: UCFBS
Smh. He took you off ignore just this one time to see what you said, and now you're back on.

I suppose its better than 85, who is still claiming to this day that he had chemmie on ignore and never liked his post....despite the fact that we could literally see the like.

Just goes to show how dettached from reality these particular red hatters are.

I suppose its better than 85, who is still claiming to this day that he had chemmie on ignore and never liked his post....despite the fact that we could literally see the like.

Just goes to show how dettached from reality these particular red hatters are.
The fact that you use the exact same shit over and over and over , verbatim reminds me of a bot . It’s sad really . You’ve repeated 14 tines that “ 85 likes chemmie’s post “ like an 8 year old . You need new material . Next you’ll call me a hypocrite . Blah blah blah

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
The fact that you use the exact same shit over and over and over , verbatim reminds me of a bot . It’s sad really . You’ve repeated 14 tines that “ 85 likes chemmie’s post “ like an 8 year old . You need new material . Next you’ll call me a hypocrite . Blah blah blah

LOL

I assume you’re talking about the now 1 person I have on ignore. Which in itself is remarkable. I haven’t read or responded to one post from this individual in 3-4 months and yet I’m still apparently the central focus of his rage and obsession.

Wowzers

Because people like you don't see a problem with it. 85 has literally cyber stalked wives, told multiple people to kill themselves, and outright blatant 100% lies. What have I done that is remotely in the same category as those things? Called people (correctly) idiots and hypocrites on here is the farthest I've gone.

Maybe show a hint of a backbone or ethics and I won't have to throw it in everyone's face how terrible of a person 85 is on here.

Last edited:
Yep. It's probably 4 times total in the last 3 weeks. I mean ... and this is the thing ... it's literally unbelievable where some threads go. And then I turn off my ignore list, and just have a good chuckle, recognizing how the tangent just literally flew in ... and more than once.

Yep. Total, media, sheep ... on repeat.

At least other people admit they are trolling. I can respect people who are transparent, even if I disagree with them.

Lmao @ BS. Holy shit you are pathetic.

Back on the topic of vicious attacks....a 92 year old man beaten by a crowd with a brick and told to "go back to Mexico". But I'm sure the guy who had water dumped on him is still in critical condition as well. Hope both of these people who were viciously attacked can fully heal.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-attacked-with-brick-told-to-go-back-to-your
that is terrible they would do that to such an old man?

was the black woman who started the attack wearing a maga hat? was the old man wearing a maga hate? was this a politically fueled attack? did one side hate the other for their political leanings? or was this just a random attack?

that is terrible they would do that to such an old man?

was the black woman who started the attack wearing a maga hat? was the old man wearing a maga hate? was this a politically fueled attack? did one side hate the other for their political leanings? or was this just a random attack?

Using the FNB tried and true method of pretending to be a moron. Good luck, hopefully it works better for you than it did for him.

Using the FNB tried and true method of pretending to be a moron. Good luck, hopefully it works better for you than it did for him.
you literally put this in politically motivated attack thread. bob hasnt been in the wc for several weeks now.

but you wont even bother to answer if this attack was politically motivated but heavily insinuate that it is. you probably thought they were trump supporters picking on an old mexican man because they were yelling at him to go back to mexico and that is why you posted it.

yet you continue to call other people morons.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
you literally put this in politically motivated attack thread. bob hasnt been in the wc for several weeks now.

but you wont even bother to answer if this attack was politically motivated but heavily insinuate that it is. you probably thought they were trump supporters picking on an old mexican man because they were yelling at him to go back to mexico and that is why you posted it.

yet you continue to call other people morons.

They probably were Trump supporters, you ignorant moron. Wtf part of "go back to Mexico" did you miss? And even if they werent, that sort of incredibly ignorant tribalism is literally what Trump built his campaign around, old agnry white guys like yourself are his cornerstone. For fuks sake you really are this stupid, it's not a ploy?

They probably were Trump supporters, you ignorant moron. Wtf part of "go back to Mexico" did you miss? And even if they werent, that sort of incredibly ignorant tribalism is literally what Trump built his campaign around, old agnry white guys like yourself are his cornerstone. For fuks sake you really are this stupid, it's not a ploy?
Do you really think that the LA paper is burying a Trump supporter angle here? That they wouldn't be screaming evil red-hatter every other sentence if there was any way to even remotely claim that this was a group of Trump supporters? Or even if it was just a group of white people? No, instead they go out of their way to not mention any characteristics about the suspects. I wonder why?

Apparently, they caught the woman on video: http://abc7.com/suspects-caught-on-video-beating-elderly-man-in-willowbrook/3719016/

So, I'm guessing an apology from you for being wrong is forthcoming?

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Do you really think that the LA paper is burying a Trump supporter angle here? That they wouldn't be screaming evil red-hatter every other sentence if there was any way to even remotely claim that this was a group of Trump supporters? Or even if it was just a group of white people? No, instead they go out of their way to not mention any characteristics about the suspects. I wonder why?

Apparently, they caught the woman on video: http://abc7.com/suspects-caught-on-video-beating-elderly-man-in-willowbrook/3719016/

Let me guess- the resident blowhard jackass just assumed that some white guys with Trump hats on did this?

Quite the load of crow you just served. Wow.

What in the ever loving fuk is wrong with you people? Are you so amazingly blatantly racist that all black people are Democrats? Even if they are, unlike you disgusting partisan pieces of shit I don't give a shit. I call out ignorance where I see it, and people beating the he shit out of an old guy screaming "go back to Mexico" is about as ignorant as they come.

You would be 100 percent correct . I’ll save you the trouble ninja , I’m a hypocrite because I associate with 85 . I put party over everything .

Just because you say all those does not make them untrue. I was just going to point out how you always seem to disappear as soon as the going gets tough. Guess my spineless point was really on the money. I'm sure Jesus is super proud of your constant defense of a literal piece of shit like 85, but I'll ask again: what have I done that is remotely on the same level as 85? Other than not cheer for the same political team as you.

i wonder why when given an opportunity to take the high road ninja always takes the low road.

Lmao I wonder why you keep repeating this idiotic saying as if it's super deep, or in any way meaningful. Newsflash: you took the low road when you assumed the ignorant pieces of shit in the video I posted were not MAGAts

Lmao I wonder why you keep repeating this idiotic saying as if it's super deep, or in any way meaningful. Newsflash: you took the low road when you assumed the ignorant pieces of shit in the video I posted were not MAGAts
proved my point yet again. way to go low yet again.

i asked if they were any facts to back up if it was a politically motivated attack or not. for someone who constantly claims to be smarter than everyone else here, you seem to care very little about the facts of this incident.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT