ADVERTISEMENT

Teenager attacked by grown man in public for a MAGA hat

proved my point yet again. way to go low yet again.

i asked if they were any facts to back up if it was a politically motivated attack or not. for someone who constantly claims to be smarter than everyone else here, you seem to care very little about the facts of this incident.

Maybe if you knew how to read, you wouldn't continually ask a question that I have already answered. Also this would go a long way towards everyone here not thinking you are a total and complete moron. Just a friendly tip.

proved my point yet again. way to go low yet again.

i asked if they were any facts to back up if it was a politically motivated attack or not. for someone who constantly claims to be smarter than everyone else here, you seem to care very little about the facts of this incident.

I assume someone got ultra defensive here

Reactions: UCFWayne
Watch out. It was a black woman who hit a Hispanic man with a brick and said go back to Mexico.

Her race is irrelevant because we now live in a world where they type of shit she did is normalized by the president who routinely calls for violence against people at his events. Who's policy is pretty much the phrase "go back to mexico." Who has spend 30 months trying to turn the country against immigrants Hispanics and foreigners.

This lady can go to hell black brown white or tan but we have an increased occurrence of shit like this because of Trumps constant stream of hate directed towards these human beings.

Watch out. It was a black woman who hit a Hispanic man with a brick and said go back to Mexico.

Her race is irrelevant because we now live in a world where they type of shit she did is normalized by the president who routinely calls for violence against people at his events. Who's policy is pretty much the phrase "go back to mexico." Who has spend 30 months trying to turn the country against immigrants Hispanics and foreigners.

This lady can go to hell black brown white or tan but we have an increased occurrence of shit like this because of Trumps constant stream of hate directed towards these human beings.

Summary: I raced to assume that Trump guys did this because I’m a moron and now I’m defensive and butthurt because this woman almost assuredly did not vote for Trump and surely doesn’t listen to what he says. So I’m going to spin this yet again because I’m butthurt about the President.

Pretty pathetic response even for you.

Just because you say all those does not make them untrue. I was just going to point out how you always seem to disappear as soon as the going gets tough. Guess my spineless point was really on the money. I'm sure Jesus is super proud of your constant defense of a literal piece of shit like 85, but I'll ask again: what have I done that is remotely on the same level as 85? Other than not cheer for the same political team as you.
Lol at the “ going gets tough “ comment referring to a message board .

Typical spinless responses. Always avoiding the questions asked, and then you show up a day later with your hypocritical bullshit.

Let me guess- the resident blowhard jackass just assumed that some white guys with Trump hats on did this?
Quite the load of crow you just served. Wow.
Remember, Trump supporters are responsible by default.

This is just like the '60s, where people assumed African-Americans were.

Can we get an update on the kid who was "attacked" and "assaulted"? Can we assume he is still in the ICU? Did his shirt ever dry? Hoping he pulls through.

They dindu nuffin.

ADVERTISEMENT