ADVERTISEMENT

Teenager attacked by grown man in public for a MAGA hat

You're really trying to tell me that when gays, POC and other minorities are attacked, it's all made up?

Holy hell y'all.

It actually doesn't get reported by the media ENOUGH.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you do realize that last year there were TONS of made up "assault" stories that the media ran with before lifting a finger to fact check? Remember the black guy who they found spray painted "pro Trump" Nazi graffiti on buildings and got caught doing it?

I'm not saying you're wrong, but you do realize that last year there were TONS of made up "assault" stories that the media ran with before lifting a finger to fact check? Remember the black guy who they found spray painted "pro Trump" Nazi graffiti on buildings and got caught doing it?

Roll the tape:

A member of Antifa stabbed a random innocent man in Colorado simply because he had a "Nazi haircut". Aka short hair.

The man was stabbed through the hand since he brought his hands up to defend against the assault at who was attempting to stab him in the head.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
i remember a ton of those happening in the days right after trump was elected. every single one was a hoax and usually done by the person that reported it. i remember the msm reporting on the events, but never reporting the truth once it came out.

This really doesn't get posted enough on here: ucfwayne is a fuking moron

hello 911? I'd like to report a murder
Roll the tape:

FC has been absolutely destroying 85. I eagerly await the next @UCFKnight85 meltdown, followed by death threats towards FC, and then finally adding him to his lengthy ignore list. It's become a pattern for 85, so pathetically predictable.

It's like he remembers how he was proven wrong in the past somewhere deep in his subconscious and projects the story onto democrats.

Like when he said he would throw a food product at a teenager for having political disagreements and then he got mad at someone throwing a food product a teenager for political disagreements less than 6 weeks later.

Now he's saying dems made up stories to make republicans look bad when he posted a made up story to make liberals look bad.

85 has illustrated that his only determining factor on what is good and what is bad is what the political affiliation of the person involved is. No moral compass or standard of ethics other than liberal team vs conservative team.

A certified shill.

It's like he remembers how he was proven wrong in the past somewhere deep in his subconscious and projects the story onto democrats.

Like when he said he would throw a food product at a teenager for having political disagreements and then he got mad at someone throwing a food product a teenager for political disagreements less than 6 weeks later.

Now he's saying dems made up stories to make republicans look bad when he posted a made up story to make liberals look bad.

85 has illustrated that his only determining factor on what is good and what is bad is what the political affiliation of the person involved is. No moral compass or standard of ethics other than liberal team vs conservative team.

A certified shill.

Hey- don't go full snowflake just because you threw your support behind a guy that is now arrested and used n*gger as an insult.

Hey- don't go full snowflake just because you threw your support behind a guy that is now arrested and used n*gger as an insult.
I wish every MAGA hat wearing slack jawed mouth breathing hick would have water thrown on them.

That's not me supporting this one dude.

I'm too respected in my community to stoop that low. But I will chuckle at it.

Here's another one for you to chuckle at. Two of your degenerate lefties were so triggered by a Trump flag and a man sitting in his driveway that they engaged with him, punched him, then drug him for 30 feet as they tried to drive away.

lol! if only he died amirite? Then it would have been real comedy.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-...-says-he-was-attacked-over-trump-flag-in-yard

You're really trying to tell me that when gays, POC and other minorities are attacked, it's all made up?
Okay, let's remove LGBTQ from the equation to start. Okay?

Too many Jewish, minority and other 'attacks' have been 'false flags' and, in several cases, complete fabrications by the media that even the people allegedly involved with had to disclose that the media had 'over-hyped'. It's right there with their current, total fraud on the "immigration issues." It 100% mirrors the problem, and when Democrats get attacked by SJW as well, the Clinton-Media-Progressive engine refuses to report it (although if they are military veterans, at least the US military reports it in their media channels).

I have a serious problem with both the Trumps/Fox News and the Clinton-Media-Progressives on immigration -- because we actually do not have immigration, but an organized crime driven / undocumented muscle + work visa indentured servitude / just have them get welfare instead of paying actual rate issue that the Democratic party is just as much of a problem with. This is why I'm tired of the 100% fabrications in the media, instead of discussing the real issues.

Now, back to the LGBTQ community ...

Holy hell y'all. It actually doesn't get reported by the media ENOUGH.
A decade ago, absolutely agreed! Even just 5 years ago! But today? Hardly!

Yes, insults still fly, consistently, but actual assaults ... they are heavily reported now. I do agree that LGBTQ are the least likely to be 'false flag,' they are exceedingly rare. The LGBTQ community is rarely 'chicken little,' although some of the non-LGBTQ SJWs out there are unrelenting, and speak for them (when they shouldn't).

Keep-in-mind I've been a rainbow-waving Libertarian since I could vote, decades before sticking up for LGBTQ was 'fashionable.' Of course, being a Libertarian, I'm also a big advocate of the Pink Pistols as well.

So, meet me half-way?

Reactions: UCFWayne
The #metoo movement has been utterly fractured by them.

Heck, even over 80% of the various, female stories on Trump are mis-represented, and we're absolutely media smitten with the Daniels non-sense. I want to focus on the sub-20% of cases where Trump allegedly assaulted women, not the other BS.

I had the same argument on Clinton as well. But nope, the US media is going to mis-represent all sorts of crap, and things that are not remotely as important. Why? Because some argument makes sense to some demographic that is pushing ratings, so let's stretch-the-truth until it doesn't fit at all.

We'll use 'unconfirmed stories' and 'undated photographs' to get people riled up too.

Now, back to the LGBTQ community ...

A decade ago, absolutely agreed! Even just 5 years ago! But today? Hardly!

Yes, insults still fly, consistently, but actual assaults ... they are heavily reported now. I do agree that LGBTQ are the least likely to be 'false flag,' they are exceedingly rare. The LGBTQ community is rarely 'chicken little,' although some of the non-LGBTQ SJWs out there are unrelenting, and speak for them (when they shouldn't).

Keep-in-mind I've been a rainbow-waving Libertarian since I could vote, decades before sticking up for LGBTQ was 'fashionable.' Of course, being a Libertarian, I'm also a big advocate of the Pink Pistols as well.

So, meet me half-way?

Keep-in-mind I'm a dick sucking, gold star, 100% rainbow waving homosexual, since before I can vote.

You're full of sh!t.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Keep-in-mind I'm a dick sucking, gold star, 100% rainbow waving homosexual, since before I can vote.
You're full of sh!t.
How many times have you seen the US media ignore reported LGBTQ assaults in the past 5 years? If you state such, first-hand, then I'll believe you.

The problem is the US media only goes after what sells, not what is the truth. So if you can give me some cases where it won't sell, I'm more than believe you. Honestly. Sincerely.

But right now the LGBTQ has been supported by the US media more than ever. I mean, even Chick-fil-A cannot get a fair shake in that regard. They have been demonized over and over, even blamed for the Pulse Shooting by some SJWs.

I understand you're part of the LGBTQ community. But if you're 'picking a fight' with me, understand I'm the last person you want to do that with. I'm not a 'lip service' straight Democratic voter who only switched in the past decade.

I'm a straight man who has been arguing for marriage and employment equality for decades. I'm your best ally. Especially since I've been sexual assaulted by someone who was gay when I was young (I have held back ever bringing this up, because of the type of 'attitudes' here on the board). I recognize it's just the individual, not the group.

Just as all Libertarians do. We care about the individual. But you go ahead and side with the sensationalist Clinton-Media-Progressive engine, and justify what they are doing, as well as the massive number of 'false flags' towards Jewish, minorities and others in the US.

How many times have you seen the US media ignore reported LGBTQ assaults in the past 5 years? If you state such, first-hand, then I'll believe you.

The problem is the US media only goes after what sells, not what is the truth. So if you can give me some cases where it won't sell, I'm more than believe you. Honestly. Sincerely.

But right now the LGBTQ has been supported by the US media more than ever. I mean, even Chick-fil-A cannot get a fair shake in that regard. They have been demonized over and over, even blamed for the Pulse Shooting by some SJWs.

I understand you're part of the LGBTQ community. But if you're 'picking a fight' with me, understand I'm the last person you want to do that with. I'm not a 'lip service' straight Democratic voter who only switched in the past decade.

I'm a straight man who has been arguing for marriage and employment equality for decades. I'm your best ally. Especially since I've been sexual assaulted by someone who was gay when I was young (I have held back ever bringing this up, because of the type of 'attitudes' here on the board). I recognize it's just the individual, not the group.

Just as all Libertarians do. We care about the individual. But you go ahead and side with the sensationalist Clinton-Media-Progressive engine.

w.t.f

Yeah, figured that would get people talking. I purposely don't bring it up for a reason.

That's why I get really pissed off at the Clinton-Media-Progressive world, and people who think they understand what things are like. When you experience something first-hand, it really changes your views in life. SJWs are my biggest issue as a result.

All I know is that what an individual does has nothing with who some would say they represent.

It's also why I defend a lot of good Christians. To stereotype anyone for what some people do is just wrong in general. And it gets old that our US media is purposely trying to start race, sex and other wars, all for ratings. Instead of talking about the real issues.

Last edited:
What does gold star imply? Or do I want to know?
maybe a reference to the nazi's making jews wear stars?
Gold star gay means never having sex with a woman.
Actually @UCFWayne is right, albeit insensitive, the origins of the phrase do have much root there, sadly enough.

Working at Disney as a teenager taught me a lot, especially since I'd be the only straight hanging around with guys after work off-grounds. It shaped all my political views, and was one of the major reasons I became a Libertarian early on.

The fact that the Democratic party has only now embraced it, especially since the Clinton-Media-Progressives took forever -- e.g., only one, single, Democratic candidate in 2008 actually did without asterisks (and it was neither Hillary nor Obama) -- is kinda where some of my attitude comes from.

36680581_2245790052104477_7850000791636017152_n.jpg

Actually @UCFWayne is right, albeit insensitive, the origins of the phrase do have much root there, sadly enough.

Working at Disney as a teenager taught me a lot, especially since I'd be the only straight hanging around with guys after work off-grounds. It shaped all my political views, and was one of the major reasons I became a Libertarian early on.

The fact that the Democratic party has only now embraced it, especially since the Clinton-Media-Progressives took forever -- e.g., only one, single, Democratic candidate in 2008 actually did without asterisks (and it was neither Hillary nor Obama) -- is kinda where some of my attitude comes from.

Uh - no. I have never heard that before. It's just a silly term people throw around. I tried to Google it too and see nothing stating that's at all how it started.

Uh - no. I have never heard that before. It's just a silly term people throw around. I tried to Google it too and see nothing stating that's at all how it started.

Obviously BS knows more about your culture than you. It's not like he has a history of making up complete BS and trying to pass it off as the truth.

Uh - no. I have never heard that before. It's just a silly term people throw around.
Oh, okay. Well, I understood it to be an adoption of the term precisely because some people 'wore it like a badge,' even though they knew full well what could become of them, they refused to give up their faith.

It kinda goes to the same aspect of early Christians who refused to give up their faith, even if they were set to be killed ... or even their children.

I tried to Google it too and see nothing stating that's at all how it started.
I could be fully guilty of believing a myth for several decades. And yet, it also fits for me.

At the same time, in several Slavic countries, as well as Romania and Hungary, it translates as the "Gold Star [of David]" -- not "Yellow Star." That I was able to confirm.

You know how weak and nasty the left has become when they are cheering taking someones hat and throwing a drink on him. Real tough guys! Of course the guy doesn't find someone his size. I thought the left was about peace and love...LOL! Unless you're a free thinker.

What I find amusing is, you never see these anti-Trump people go after someone unless they have the numbers. I don’t wear Red MAGA hats or T-shirt’s but if I’m ever in a position to witness one of these attacks I’m not the type of person to just sit back.

Can’t wait until one of these anti-Trumpers attack a person with a CWP in a stand your ground state.

What I find amusing is, you never see these anti-Trump people go after someone unless they have the numbers. I don’t wear Red MAGA hats or T-shirt’s but if I’m ever in a position to witness one of these attacks I’m not the type of person to just sit back.

Can’t wait until one of these anti-Trumpers attack a person with a CWP in a stand your ground state.

They don't. They are weak millennials that hide behind a mask. They fold like a lawn chair. These same people switch parties later in life when they start actually working and earning their own money.

It's stand your ground not stand someone else's ground you raving lunatic fantasizing about killing someone on a message board.

I love how in a nation of hundreds of millions of people, the worst thing the slack jawed idiot red hatters have to complain about is a dude getting water spilled on him. That is the worst thing you guys can come up with.

Meanwhile, the OP of this thread has publicly stated he would do worse to a child, we have kids separated from their parents over misdemeanors and the largest trade war in history going on.

You know how weak and nasty the left has become when they are cheering taking someones hat and throwing a drink on him. Real tough guys! Of course the guy doesn't find someone his size. I thought the left was about peace and love...LOL! Unless you're a free thinker.
You thought wrong bitch. The 70s are over.

ADVERTISEMENT