ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Early morning update. Things are very well for Miami with the transfers that are on OV. Crystal ball territory? Stay tuned #Canes #Miami.

You might want to run the numbers again. UCF is 7-5 against the P5 over the past 6 years. The timeframe we were discussing.

Wins over

Maryland
Auburn
Pitt
Stanford
Georgia Tech
Florida
Georgia Tech

In 2013 I recall UCF was a BCS team in the AAC and beat Penn State, Louisville, Rutgers, and Baylor.

So not sure how you got 8 wins. If you include the season UCF was technically in a BCS conference it would be 11 and if you don’t it’s 7.

By the way, since UCF joined the AAC, Miami is 4-13 in non conference P5 games and 0-2 against the American.
You are a joke “over the last 6 years”…what a timeframe. Not five years, or ten but the most favorable timeframe you could find. How long did it take you to dig it out? You are boring.

UCF went 0-2 against Miami. It should be 0-3 but after going 0-12 in 2015 UCF went chicken and cancelled the 2016 against Miami. Miami owns UCF. UCF is #UndraftedU #NoNFLTalentU

• Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
You are a joke “over the last 6 years”…what a timeframe. Not five years, or ten but the most favorable timeframe you could find. How long did it take you to dig it out? You are boring.

UCF went 0-2 against Miami. It should be 0-3 but after going 0-12 in 2015 UCF went chicken and cancelled the 2016 against Miami. Miami owns UCF. UCF is #UndraftedU #NoNFLTalentU
I mean UCF has been the better program for the last 5 and 10 years as well. But 6 years ago is when UCFs name got in your mouth along with the rest of the country. Hence why you are here today.

But 6 years ago is when UCFs name got in your mouth along with the rest of the country. Hence why you are here today.
Why is he here today? That's the real question. Y'all brought me here when you brought Malzahn. But why is this dude here?

This dude is here because y'all have become Florida's and Miami's rival.

On one hand, it is absurd that they enabled you to become their equal, but on the other hand, it is commendable that your program has improved its status where others have faltered.

No Auburn or uat fan would ever troll a South Alabama, Troy State, or uab sports forum. I honestly do not know whether any of those teams have forums. Fans of those schools ARE Auburn or uat fans. Auburn and uat refuse to play those in-state programs in football b/c they are beneath us

So kudos to UCF.

Last edited:
Zero Miami fans say the u is back. None. Try to come up with your own material? Good to see that you are happy with the one win over tUlAnE…maybe UCF can claim their final ranking?

Miami fans just a group of flat earthers. 5-7 record 8 million. But really @LoboCane who will your next coach be when cristobum fails.

Miami fans just a group of flat earthers. 5-7 record 8 million. But really @LoboCane who will your next coach be when cristobum fails.
Lawless Knight, who I assume to be a bottom feeder litigator, thinking “I’ll turn his own troll against him…watch me.” Again…zero Miami fans have been saying that Miami is back or anything like that. Just keep wasting time looking for nonsense online instead of preparing for traffic court.

Miami poached two UCF starters and your RB coach. Mario stuffs Malhazan in a closet as needed…UCF doesn’t register. Boys at Central can claim to be relevant but the facts doesn’t support is. UCF still at the bottom, swimming in the mud.

Malhazan just hired the DB coach of a bad secondary to be the DC. Dude has ZERO experience anywhere as a DC. For OC he hired a 50 year old guy that has never called plays in his life…dude was a UCF analyst two years ago. Couple that with a roster devoid of NFL talent and you have poverty for many years to come.

UCF is #UndraftedU #NoNFLTalentU #FlatEarthU and UCF fans are THE FLAT-EARTHERS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

Last edited:
Lawless Knight, who I assume to be a bottom feeder litigator, thinking “I’ll turn his own troll against him…watch me.” Again…zero Miami fans have been saying that Miami is back or anything like that. Just keep wasting time looking for nonsense online instead of preparing for traffic court.

Miami poached two UCF starters and your RB coach. Mario stuffs Malhazan in a closet as needed…UCF doesn’t register. Boys at Central can claim to be relevant but the facts doesn’t support is. UCF still at the bottom, swimming in the mud.

Malhazan just hired the DB coach of a bad secondary to be the DC. Dude has ZERO experience anywhere as a DC. For OC he hired a 50 year old guy that has never called plays in his life…dude was a UCF analyst two years ago. Couple that with a roster devoid of NFL talent and you have poverty for many years to come.

UCF is #UndraftedU #NoNFLTalentU #FlatEarthU and UCF fans are THE FLAT-EARTHERS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.
If UCF is at the bottom, where does that put Miami considering UCF has been the better program for a decade.

Reactions: lawknight
UCF is in a mud fight with Kent State for Charlotte’s backup QB. Do you understand what that means?
Does it mean the U is back? Since 2010 UCF has moved past Miami. Sorry bud. I’m glad you are having a good May though.

Does it mean the U is back? Since 2010 UCF has moved past Miami. Sorry bud. I’m glad you are having a good May though.
LOl…Malhazan keeps bringing in squads of mid transfers that have not and will not get drafted. The best players on the team leaving, 3/5 of the top recruits from the 2022 recruiting class already out (two without registering a single statistic), zero guys got drafted and zero UCF players are projected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the next draft. All of this after a 1-3 finish to the year (did beat 1-10 USF).

So what’s Malhazan’s plan? That dude was talking about making the CFP last Summer. What’s the plan? Dude just brings in mid. I hope he can claim that win for Xavier Williams against Kent State. Malhazan going out sad.

LOl…Malhazan keeps bringing in squads of mid transfers that have not and will not get drafted. The best players on the team leaving, 3/5 of the top recruits from the 2022 recruiting class already out (two without registering a single statistic), zero guys got drafted and zero UCF players are projected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the next draft. All of this after a 1-3 finish to the year (did beat 1-10 USF).

So what’s Malhazan’s plan? That dude was talking about making the CFP last Summer. What’s the plan? Dude just brings in mid. I hope he can claim that win for Xavier Williams against Kent State. Malhazan going out sad.
Who cares? Since 2010 UCF has out-recruited Miami exactly 0 times. Yet has finished ranked 5 times and top 10 3 times. Over the same period Miami has finished ranked 3 times with no top 10 finishes. Since this is “the only objective measure” it’s clear that recruiting rankings haven’t really prevented UCF from being the better program going on a generation now. Off-season is where you get to puff your chest. And here we are. Come fall when you are getting dropped by mid Tennessee or Miami Ohio or something I doubt we’ll see much of you.

Who cares? Since 2010 UCF has out-recruited Miami exactly 0 times. Yet has finished ranked 5 times and top 10 3 times. Over the same period Miami has finished ranked 3 times with no top 10 finishes. Since this is “the only objective measure” it’s clear that recruiting rankings haven’t really prevented UCF from being the better program going on a generation now. Off-season is where you get to puff your chest. And here we are. Come fall when you are getting dropped by mid Tennessee or Miami Ohio or something I doubt we’ll see much of you.
Go ahead and read the thread title again. Also, nobody cares about UCF’s G5 wins. UCF went 8-14 against P5 during its time in the AAC = trash.

Go ahead and read the thread title again. Also, nobody cares about UCF’s G5 wins. UCF went 8-14 against P5 during its time in the AAC = trash.
Lol, is this a joke? I already pointed out 11 wins over teams from the P5 while UCF was in AAC. 7-5 since 2017. Miami is 1-8 against P5 OOC over the same span with additional losses to FIU, Mid Tennessee State and Louisiana Tech. At least you have off seasons and a turnover chain though. Imagine how much panic it took for you to become a regular on a UCF forum to tell us we are beneath you. I’m sure you do the same thing with Mid Tennessee and Miami Ohio.

Lol, is this a joke? I already pointed out 11 wins over teams from the P5 while UCF was in AAC. 7-5 since 2017. Miami is 1-8 against P5 OOC over the same span with additional losses to FIU, Mid Tennessee State and Louisiana Tech. At least you have off seasons and a turnover chain though. Imagine how much panic it took for you to become a regular on a UCF forum to tell us we are beneath you. I’m sure you do the same thing with Mid Tennessee and Miami Ohio.
What is the RECORD against P5 since joining the AAC then? Don’t just post the wins lol. Boy here flexing on a 7-5 P5 since 2017 (their fake naty year)…can’t even make it up. UCF is 2-3 for the last five games against the ACC. Your G5 wins mean NOTHING. Understand?

Last edited:

I’m not gonna lie…that first paragraph slapped. That actually got me.

What is the RECORD against P5 since joining the AAC then? Don’t just post the wins lol. Boy here flexing on a 7-5 P5 since 2017 (their fake naty year)…can’t even make it up. UCF is 2-3 for the last five games against the ACC. Your G5 wins mean NOTHING. Understand?
11-13. Miami is 4-13 out of conference vs P5 over the same span. So same number of losses. UCF has 7 more wins. More ranked seasons. More head to head objectively better seasons. More NY6 appearances and wins. More top 10 finishes. But hey. You have a higher recruiting rank. So that’s something at least.

Reactions: U C to the F
Mic drop 🎤
Wow, no kidding, I knew that Miami hasn’t been good but since I don’t follow them I didn’t realize that have totally sucked for that long !

Also, while that’s fun, I see no reason to reply to the Miami fan. He doesn’t realize that just by spending all his time posting here he is clearly signaling his fear that we are on the rise and they are on the decline. That’s the message I take out of every post he puts up, no need to read it and I certainly won’t block him. I just see the trolls name on the post and it makes me feel good that he fears the inevitable.

Last edited:
11-13. Miami is 4-13 out of conference vs P5 over the same span. So same number of losses. UCF has 7 more wins. More ranked seasons. More head to head objectively better seasons. More NY6 appearances and wins. More top 10 finishes. But hey. You have a higher recruiting rank. So that’s something at least.
WRONG. It’s 10-14 lol…looked it up myself. So UCF is 10-14 vs P5 the entire time it was in the AAC. Plus 2-3 (beating only GT) vs the ACC last five and 0-2 vs Miami. The last time UCF finished ranked was 2018 and the last time UCf beat a ranked P5 team was in 2017 (lol Malhazan). You boys are REALLY doing it.

NOW look at the thread title and stop living in a fake, made up past. Lol.

Last edited:
WRONG. It’s 10-14 lol…looked it up myself. So UCF is 10-14 vs P5 the entire time it was in the AAC. Plus 2-3 (beating only GT) vs the ACC last five and 0-2 vs Miami. The last time UCF finished ranked was 2018 and the last time UCf beat a ranked P5 team was in 2017 (lol Malhazan). You boys are REALLY doing it.

NOW look at the thread title and stop living in a fake, made up past. Lol.

It’s 11-13

Penn State
Louisville
Rutgers
Baylor
Maryland
Auburn
Pitt
Stanford
Georgia Tech
Florida
Georgia Tech

But remember. Miami is 4-13 over the same span vs P5 OOC.

UCF finished ranked in 2019. One of 5 times since 2010 (to Miami’s 3).

I’m glad you “looked it up” though.

It’s 11-13

Penn State
Louisville
Rutgers
Baylor
Maryland
Auburn
Pitt
Stanford
Georgia Tech
Florida
Georgia Tech

But remember. Miami is 4-13 over the same span vs P5 OOC.

UCF finished ranked in 2019. One of 5 times since 2010 (to Miami’s 3).

I’m glad you “looked it up” though.
Lmao. You are counting the wins for Rutgers and Louisville in 2013? Those teams were not P5 in 2013. Comical. UCF fans keep trying to re-write history #FlatEarthU

Lmao. You are counting the wins for Rutgers and Louisville in 2013? Those teams were not P5 in 2013. Comical.
Big East and AAC first year were AQ. That’s P5. We were our first year too. That’s how we got the NY6 bowl. Also our record against P5 changes as the whole conference was. We went undefeated except South Carolina.

Big East and AAC first year were AQ. That’s P5. We were our first year too. That’s how we got the NY6 bowl. Also our record against P5 changes as the whole conference was. We went undefeated except South Carolina.
Lmao. It’s P5 for a reason…not P6 or P7.

Lmao. You are counting the wins for Rutgers and Louisville in 2013? Those teams were not P5 in 2013. Comical. UCF fans keep trying to re-write history #FlatEarthU
They were never G5. They were in a BCS/Autonomy conference the entire time. Sorry you are dumb. 4-13. Didn’t Louisville curbstomp you guys in 2013 anyway? So you got annihilated by a G5? Sad. 😂

They were never G5. They were in a BCS/Autonomy conference the entire time. Sorry you are dumb. 4-13. Didn’t Louisville curbstomp you guys in 2013 anyway? So you got annihilated by a G5? Sad. 😂
They were NOT P5 in 2013…end of story. Lol. Keep trying to rewrite history tho. Just like the colley naty. Lmao.

They were NOT P5 in 2013…end of story. Lol. Keep trying to rewrite history tho. Just like the colley naty. Lmao.
There actually was no P5 in 2013 so I’m not sure what your point is. There were 6 BCS conferences that year. One of which they were in. UCF made the Fiesta Bowl by virtue of winning a BCS conference that year. Also the team you are trying to exclude from the calculation is the same top 15 team that beat the daylights out of Miami that year. Oh and they never played in a G5 conference.

Lets make it VERY easy for Jeremy and the rest of the lot. Since joining the AAC UCF went 3-5 vs the ACC. Lol.

Lets make it VERY easy for Jeremy and the rest of the lot. Since joining the AAC UCF went 3-5 vs the ACC. Lol.
And Miami is 4-13 against out of conference P5 opponents. I never claimed UCF was great. Just better than Miami in all aspects since 2010.

Great feedback from Gaby regarding the OV for this weekend. Mario and the staff doing some major lifting here. I expect 4-5 transfer/JUCO commits in the next 10 days - 2 weeks. #Canes.

ACC Coastal is the worst division among the P5 conferences and it’s not really close. According to Sagarin it is similar in rating to the AAC.
Sadly UCF is 3-5 against the ACC since 2013.ñ (has never even played against a ranked ACC team). The further back you look, the worse it gets. Central has a losing record against P5 (no matter how you look at it) since 2013. Boys in a G5 conference and hang their hat on meaningless G5 wins.

Fast forward to right now and you have Malhazan with a DC with zero experience but for the L he took against Duke in a meaningless bowl game.

A 50 year old OC that has never called plays in his life and was a UCF analyst two years ago…another Malhazan “yes man”…supposedly he has reinvented himself as an offensive genius in the last three months. We’ll see about that.

Malhazan has run off, DG, Keene and Castellanos. He has Lil General Plumlee who can’t read a defense, has a mid arm and is very inaccurate on any throws over 20 yards. Third and long and dude has idea what to do…either throws and INT or fumbles the ball.

3/5 from the OL gone and Hand has signed a total of three high school OL the last two years (none of them is projected to start). The entire secondary gone. 3/5 top recruits from 2022 gone and no viable backup QB to be found.

Malhazan was fired at Auburn. FIRED. Dude can’t recruit OL or develop QB…Malik Willis and Bo Nix only prospered when they got away from the man. Lol, hopefully Malhazan can get the backup QB from Charlotte to go there?

GM keeps bringing transfers that don’t get drafted. One player drafted since Malhazan took over and that is a dude that never played a snap for Malhazan. The are a total of ZERO UCF players projected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the next draft.

Yeah…that’s the current state of UCF football…good luck Jeremy.

Last edited:
Sadly UCF is 3-5 against the ACC since 2013.ñ (has never even played against a ranked ACC team). The further back you look, the worse it gets. Central has a losing record against P5 (no matter how you look at it) since 2013. Boys in a G5 conference and hang their hat on meaningless G5 wins.

Fast forward to right now and you have Malhazan with a DC with zero experience but for the L he took against Duke in a meaningless bowl game.
WRONG.

UCF has a DC with almost a decade of college coordinating experience and a decade of pro football defensive back experience. He just (a) hates the media and (b) Gus/Gibbs want a black person to be the front man for recruiting purposes. I am going to the truth even if it is unpopular.

COACHING EXPERIENCE

1991-92OklahomaGraduate Assistant
1993-94ColoradoGraduate Assistant
1995-96KansasDefensive Backs
1997-2000MinnesotaDefensive Coordinator
2001-04Denver Broncos (NFL)Defensive Backs
2005AuburnDefensive Coordinator
2006-08Kansas City Chiefs (NFL)Defensive Backs
2009-10Houston Texans (NFL)Defensive Backs
2012Virginia Destroyers (UFL)Defensive Backs
2013-14HoustonDefensive Coordinator
2014HoustonInterim Head Coach (Armed Forces Bowl)
2015-18Texas TechDefensive Coordinator
2019-20MissouriDefensive Backs
2021-pres.UCFCo-Defensive Coordinator, Secondary
A 50 year old OC that has never called plays in his life and was a UCF analyst two years ago…another Malhazan “yes man”…supposedly he has reinvented himself as an offensive genius in the last three months. We’ll see about that.
Gus Malzahn IS the offensive coordinator. Gus makes the play sheet. It says "call this in this situation."
Malhazan has run off, DG, Keene and Castellanos. He has Lil General Plumlee who can’t read a defense, has a mid arm and is very inaccurate on any throws over 20 yards. Third and long and dude has idea what to do…either throws and INT or fumbles the ball.
You are actually correct here. Gus wanted TC to play a position that would get TC on the field and TC refused. Now TC will go through a season as a "quarterback," not play, and will ultimately be asked to play a different position and (a) will change positions ir (B) transer to an FCS or D2 program that is desperate enough to give him his way.
3/5 from the OL gone and Hand has signed a total of three high school OL the last two years (none of them is projected to start). The entire secondary gone. 3/5 top recruits from 2022 gone and no viable backup QB to be found.
Two are currently in the NFL. The third would have been had he declared. Lee will be in the NFL next year. Herb has signed so e BOSS transfers. GEORGIA stole a UCF commitment. The secondary is a potential problem, specifically at safety. Addition by subtraction on the scrubs with inflated recruiting rankings who served no purpose but eating pregame chicken. #JRP4Heisman
Malhazan was fired at Auburn. FIRED. Dude can’t recruit OL or develop QB…Malik Willis and Bo Nix only prospered when they got away from the man. Lol, hopefully Malhazan can get the backup QB from Charlotte to go there?
WRONG.

Gus ONLY struggled to recruit HS OTs. It was Not center. Not guard. ONLY HS OT. The transfer portal makes it a mute point.

Why did usfu sign Lee?

Because the transfer portal makes missing on a HS OL a mute point.
GM keeps bringing transfers that don’t get drafted. One player drafted since Malhazan took over and that is a dude that never played a snap for Malhazan. The are a total of ZERO UCF players projected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the next draft
the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

nobody cares bfd GIF

Last edited:

GM keeps bringing transfers that don’t get drafted. One player drafted since Malhazan took over and that is a dude that never played a snap for Malhazan. The are a total of ZERO UCF players projected to be drafted in the first three rounds of the next draft.

Yeah…that’s the current state of UCF football…good luck Jeremy.
UCF has been the better program than Miami since 2010. You can’t really deny it. ACC Coastal is rated lower than the AAC so who really cares about “G5 wins” anyway? You have played a generation in a conference and never won it. Sad. Clemson has been the only team worth a shit recently in the ACC and you’ve managed to only match up with them 4 times in the past 12 seasons (annihilated each time by the way). So basically the point is, enjoy winning another offseason. And enjoy watching other teams play in bowl games this December while Miami sits at home.

UCF has been the better program than Miami since 2010. You can’t really deny it. ACC Coastal is rated lower than the AAC so who really cares about “G5 wins” anyway? You have played a generation in a conference and never won it. Sad. Clemson has been the only team worth a shit recently in the ACC and you’ve managed to only match up with them 4 times in the past 12 seasons (annihilated each time by the way). So basically the point is, enjoy winning another offseason. And enjoy watching other teams play in bowl games this December while Miami sits at home.
miamar foosball is not the problem.

The problem is the "community" and the "HS coarhes" around miamar.

(Yeah right.)

"The Miami Hurricanes have signed top-10 classes over the past 20 years, multiple of them, including the top-rated class in 2008. But for some reason there’s been a disconnect between top classes and winning.

"That class produced zero NFL first round draft picks for the Miami Hurricanes, and only seven wins per season under coaches Randy Shannon and Al Golden."

Even if I was a bottom feeding litigator it would be better than your job as senior french fry tech at McDonalds...

Clearly reading and analyzing is something you can't do as shown by your incorrect stances in the face of overwhelming evidence and constant shifting when your wrong.

Your life’s so pathetic, I ran a charity 15k to raise awareness for it.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Well at least you don't t have to worry about future UCF DB Trequon Fegans.

Three things I know, three things I think about Miami's transfer portal efforts

"I think that the situation with Alabama transfer defensive back Trequon Fegans is still blurry… Georgia Tech and UCF hosted the former Miami commit last week and schools like Arizona, USC, and others are fighting for visits. It’s likely that he sees the Wildcats and Trojans, and if things go well in Southern California, he could suit up for Lincoln Riley in 2023. (<-- That's cap) It feels like Miami has been hot and cold here in this recruitment and I’m not sure where it falls at the end of the day. InsideTheU reported last week that Miami had picked up contact, but that has waned some over the weekend. As I mentioned, the family still feels strongly for Miami but they have to move things along and find a fit for them relatively quickly."

Washington Nationals Hair GIF by Jomboy Media
Lmao. Auburn Legacy Shill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT