ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

I don’t blame any player wanting to play at SC. The best ‘urban college’ setup in college football. The Coliseum across the street from Campus , weather , etc
I agree with you. Auburn Legacy 1 says that he went to USC (portal thread) because he was promised a spot and UCF would not promise him a spot. Goofy says the all the spots in the secondary and in the entire are “locked up”.lol.

Truth is that he 95% headed to USC when he hit the portal. The family just did some due diligence (mainly NIL focused). Miami knew this from the very beginning. The Fegan family has respect for Miami and communicated this. Miami never pushed much…seemed to be a lost cause.

Btw, USC did not outbid anyone. He wanted to go there all along. That’s that.

Last edited:
I agree with you. Auburn Legacy 1 says that he went to USC (portal thread) because he was promised a spot and UCF would not promise him a spot. Goofy says the all the spots in the secondary and in the entire are “locked up”.lol.

Truth is that he 95% headed to USC when he hit the portal. The family just did some due diligence (mainly NIL focused). Miami knew this from the very beginning. The Fegan family has respect for Miami and communicated this. Miami never pushed much…seemed to be a lost cause.

Btw, USC did not outbid anyone. He wanted to go there all along. That’s that.
That's straight hindsight is 20/20 BS. His lil bro committed there a few hours ago. It was a package deal all along. I knew something was fishy. Miami didn't have anything to do with it. USC was willing to take Tre’Quon as a condition to get Anquon. Tre'Quon needs time to develop and would have played some but not started at UCF in 2023. I figured it was due to USC promising a starting position to Tre'Quon, but instead it was promising him a roster spot.

Now I will admit in some ways we are saying the same thing. But still Tre'Quon could not have started at UCF. Apparently, USC promised to take them both to get Anquon. Tre'Quon can develop into a player eventually.

Last edited:
Lol…we are getting multiple commits.
Lol flaunting a Vandy corner on a UCF site.

Online Dating Lose GIF

UCF getting anyone? Any “booms for Gustavito and the boys? Lol. Wait AL1 says that you guys are going after a DT from FAMU?
FraudU's skill positions are weakkkk. Leftovers and JUCO's are on the menu.

Mario cramming in hopeful starters like it's a midterm and just woke up from a 4 month nap.

Scared Wake Up GIF by Regal

Lol. Malhazan has brought a in 13 transfers for the 2023 class…none with a transfer rating above a *3. Zero of his UCF transfers has been drafted.

Richard will compete to start this year. Allen is very talented and looked great at Nebraska before injuring his collarbone. He’ll provide very valuable depth and more. What about UCF? Did the Charlotte backup commit yet?

Lol. Malhazan has brought a in 13 transfers for the 2023 class…none with a transfer rating above a *3. Zero of his UCF transfers has been drafted.

Richard will compete to start this year. Allen is very talented and looked great at Nebraska before injuring his collarbone. He’ll provide very valuable depth and more. What about UCF? Did the Charlotte backup commit yet?

That's impressive. You would never know he is an average high school running back going up against average high school defensive players from those clips.

You should post highlights of his 33 rushes at Nebraska. It shouldn't be hard to find either of his TWO touchdown runs.

Nevermind the fact the kid couldn't run second team on UCF's scout team.

Last edited:
That's impressive. You would never know he is an average high school running back going up against average high school defensive players from those clips.

You should post highlights of his 33 rushes at Nebraska. It shouldn't be hard to find either of his TWO touchdown runs.

LOL . The same UCF that had one dude drafted in the last two years?! Miami has elite big back Mark Fletcher coming in the Fall (Mario flipped him from OSU) and also Christopher Johnson the fastest football player in the State of Florida.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Gus Malhazan struggling to get a commit from Charlotte’s backup QB. Comical.

LOL . The same UCF that had one dude drafted in the last two years?! Miami has elite big back Mark Fletcher coming in the Fall (Mario flipped him from OSU) and also Christopher Johnson the fastest football player in the State of Florida.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Gus Malhazan struggling to get a commit from Charlotte’s backup QB. Comical.
Malhazan went 0-9. Lol.
K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnightNJ

Ajay Allen received a transfer ranking of .8900 from 247 Sports. UCF has 14 transfers and one is ranked .8900…everyone else is ranked lower than that. Lol

Ajay Allen received a transfer ranking of .8900 from 247 Sports. UCF has 14 transfers and one is ranked .8900…everyone else is ranked lower than that. Lol
How many games did Allen start vs. how many games have UCF's transfers started?

You do know it’s reflected in the portal ranking right?
I am telling you unequivocally he has played in four games with no starts.

3 carries for 7 yards against Northwestern. L

11 carries for 60 yards and a touchdown against North Dakota. W

8 carries for 76 yards and a touchdown against Georgia Southern. L

11 carries for 49 yards against Oklahoma. L

Nebraska went 1-3 (.250) in the four games he played.

In the 2023 Spring Game, Allen had 8 carries for 24 yards and no touchdowns.

An 89.00 transfer ranking is an opinion.

The stats I provided are facts.

Also, take this because you 'hated' on my FAMU DL transfer...

"The brother of former Miami Hurricane and Carolina Panthers draft pick Kendrick Norton, Stephens has two remaining seasons of eligibility."

Next time, keep your mouth shut.

Last edited:
I am telling you unequivocally he has played in four games with no starts.

3 carries for 7 yards against Northwestern. L

11 carries for 60 yards and a touchdown against North Dakota. W

8 carries for 76 yards and a touchdown against Georgia Southern. L

11 carries for 49 yards against Oklahoma. L

Nebraska went 1-3 (.250) in the four games he played.

In the 2023 Spring Game, Allen had 8 carries for 24 yards and no touchdowns.

An 89.00 transfer ranking is an opinion.

The stats I provided are facts.
Lol. He is ranked based on the game film from last year and on his perceived potential now that he played in a P5 team. He played in four games and broke his collarbone. Miss the rest of the year and redshirted.

Also, what does Nebraska winning or losing have anything to do with his ranking or his developmental potential?

I told you about this kid yesterday. Now do the same for a UCF player?

Lol. He is ranked based on the game film from last year and on his perceived potential now that he played in a P5 team. He played in four games and broke his collarbone. Miss the rest of the year and redshirted.

Also, what does Nebraska winning or losing have anything to do with his ranking or his developmental potential?

I told you about this kid yesterday. Now do the same for a UCF player?

Gus doesn't recruit "perceived potential." Virtually all of Gus's transfers, save Lee Hunter, were starters at their previous school.

Gus doesn't recruit "perceived potential." Virtually all of Gus's transfers, save Lee Hunter, were starters at their previous school.
Lmao…you are too much AL1. Malhazan just got a commitment TODAY from the backup QB at Tulsa. The one before that was for a four year bench warmer at Georgia. What are you even posting about? Malhazan was just trying to get Fegans…how many games did he start?

Miami’s 2023 RB duo…coming Fall 2023.

Last edited:
Lmao…you are too much AL1. Malhazan just got a commitment TODAY from the backup QB at Tulsa. The one before that was for a four year bench warmer at Georgia. What are you even posting about? Malhazan was just trying to get Fegans…how many games did he start?

Miami’s 2023 RB duo…coming Fall 2023.
Gus didn't sign Fegans.

Lol. Obviously not. AL1…do you post from home or from an “institutional home” (if you get my drift.

Now do UCF?!

It is simple.

Count up the number of starts each transfer Gus SIGNED had and compare the average to the number of previous starts per transfers of any other school.

Gus's guys have loads of previous starts.

Last edited:
It is simple.

Count up the number of starts each transfer Gus SIGNED had and compare the average to the number of previous starts per transfers of any other school.

Gus's guys have loads of previous starts.
LOL. Is that all you got? Who cares? Dude has brought three transfer classes starting in early 2021 when he got hired at UCF. None of those guys has been drafted.

In the 2022 class: 14 transfers (three 4*) and a 88.78 average. For the 2023 class: 14 transfers…zero with a portal ranking above a 3* and a very mid 86.36 average. Clearly trending downward (NOT DEBATABLE).

The difference between 2022 and 2023 is that the Auburn pipeline dried up. The guys that wanted to leave Auburn and had a good relationship with GM left. That’s it, there’s no more. Very simple.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT