ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

5th ranked recruiting class is good for 3 wins in a conference where the undefeated champion has a SoS ranked 55 and doesn’t make a playoff.
the funny thing is the butch davis recruiting classes that brought miami back and resulted in probably (and most likely) greatest ever team in 2001 weren't even that highly rated. guys like ed reed were 2 stars that the likes of LSU weren't even interested in.

the funny thing is the butch davis recruiting classes that brought miami back and resulted in probably (and most likely) greatest ever team in 2001 weren't even that highly rated. guys like ed reed were 2 stars that the likes of LSU weren't even interested in.
Thats insane to think about but then i look back at our 2017 team led by 3 stars MM, trequan, gabe, akins, killins, and otis. I believe quem was a 2 star bc he only had one hand. Our only legit 4 star if i recall was mike hughes.

Stars dont matter as much as heart and hustle

Thats insane to think about but then i look back at our 2017 team led by 3 stars MM, trequan, gabe, akins, killins, and otis. I believe quem was a 2 star bc he only had one hand. Our only legit 4 star if i recall was mike hughes.

(And speed)

Reactions: Robert0122

Lmao. “Stars don’t matter”…keep telling yourself that. I guess that UCF fans know better than all the coaches in college football.

• Dislike
Reactions: Robert0122
But where’s Miami? Asking for a friend…

I am in awe of the Michigan program. Not only the No. 1 ranking. Not only the player development and NFL draftees. Even more impressive is not one Michigan player has entered the portal!

After much research, I have determined the secret to Harbaugh's success: You ARE what you EAT.

@Shark19 It was too funny not to summon you.

Last edited:
But where’s Miami? Asking for a friend…

damn, miami and florida state used to be in the top 5 year after year when these nfl opening day roster stuff came out. they fell off hard. i honestly was ready to say that the tweeter made a mistake and forgot FSU, but they didn't. FSU had 16 players and Miami 20.

damn, miami and florida state used to be in the top 5 year after year when these nfl opening day roster stuff came out. they fell off hard. i honestly was ready to say that the tweeter made a mistake and forgot FSU, but they didn't. FSU had 16 players and Miami 20.

UCF with 12
FAU 7
FIU 2
Tulane -1!

Why isn't USF listed?

Still Sit in 60 year Gator season tix

Sit in my now 15 year UCF season tix

How many y’all can say you attended a Gator game and a knight game live on the same day in person? Me and wifey did it three times. Bout killed us each time. Not the travel. The bourbon.

Just here to say. Knight fans are exact same as Gator fans. Hate you both. Entitled pissant losers. Just freaking enjoy and celebrate your successes. Stop pretending you “deserve” more. F all y’all.

Oh. This especially includes that weird effeminate nurse fan dude. How embarrassing is he? Creepy photo

I have 3 degrees too. MMH. NGAA. AANG. Retired. $$

This board turned to total shit in the past year.

Out forever.

Miss me yet?

• Dislike
Reactions: OtterKnight
Ps. The Jeremy dude is the only classy guy that used to be on this board. Looks like he quit too

Classy. But mostly totally factual and non emotional. He was definitely an IT or math major. Always 100% logical.

Ps. The Jeremy dude is the only classy guy that used to be on this board. Looks like he quit too

Classy. But mostly totally factual and non emotional. He was definitely an IT or math major. Always 100% logical.
Yeah, and you totally live a factual, non emotional life lmfao 🤣 . “Always 100% logical” hahahaha…gtfo dude, you are crazy af.

I hope that’s your last incoherent post but I doubt it.

Reactions: UCFsbarro

How many y’all can say you attended a Gator game and a knight game live on the same day in person? Me and wifey did it three times. Bout killed us each time. Not the travel. The bourbon.

Just here to say. Knight fans are exact same as Gator fans. Hate you both. Entitled pissant losers. Just freaking enjoy and celebrate your successes. Stop pretending you “deserve” more. F all y’all.

Oh. This especially includes that weird effeminate nurse fan dude. How embarrassing is he? Creepy photo

Out forever.

Miss me yet?
You sound REALLY fun to be around btw. Yikes, no way you have any friends anymore. Lonely life vibes, just angry and crazy. I feel super bad for your wife, poor lady…

Reactions: UCFsbarro

Out forever.

Miss me yet?
The bourbon?

I don't know who this @RunawayKnight character thinks he is, but @LoboCane and I can only hold back @CBlackwellRN for so long.

412952187-hackmanluthor.jpg

Reactions: LoboCane

Out forever.

Miss me yet?
I attended a UCF and uf game on the same day. It was called the 2021 Gasparilla bowl.

Out forever.

Miss me yet?
BFD!

247 Sports true freshman All American team…Miami with three players and UCF with ZERO players.

Honest question, why are you here? Alls you do is trash UCF, if it’s your schtick ok, but it’s old. You mentioned you do it “for Brandon”, well it’s sad if Brandon wants this kind of traffic, but stupid posters is why I’m no longer on the paid board so…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT