ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

Why have no UCF player coached by Malzahn at UCF have been drafted? None.

Why is Hudson back? Why is Lil Harvey back? KJ Jefferson would no be drafted and at UCF he is.
Didn’t Miami have 1 “1” guy drafted in 22 in the 7th round and then a 2,5,7 in 23 stop with you’re BS. Miami is nothing close to what it was. Javon will end up being 3/4 rounds. You’re boy kam kitchens is falling on every draft board because he sucks

Because they are serious paying fans…why would I troll them? Why don’t you post there? Don’t you think your Gus Malzahn simping will have greater effect there?
I can't take you seriously. You aren't a real legacy.

No. 1, You don't come from a historical bloodline.

No. 2, Your family name isn't on any buildings at Miami University.

No. 3, You are not related in any way to a former Miami head coach.

No. 4, None of your family members won national championships. (Mine won at Auburn and uat.)

No. 5, H*ll you didn't even go to Miami!

I have two degrees from Auburn. I have been to the houses of two former head coaches on Lake Martin. I have watched games from the sidelines, skybox, and pressbox at Jordan-Hare. I have been in the AD's office. My first college course was taught by the University President.

You are just some weird rando who refers to yourself as a "legacy."

But... I admit I am the idiot in the equation because I make a conversation out your nonsense.

Reactions: Robert0122
Didn’t Miami have 1 “1” guy drafted in 22 in the 7th round and then a 2,5,7 in 23 stop with you’re BS. Miami is nothing close to what it was. Javon will end up being 3/4 rounds. You’re boy kam kitchens is falling on every draft board because he sucks
LoL. UCF had ZERO guys drafted last year and one the year before (never played a snap for Malzahn). UCF will have one guy drafted this year late 3rd or fourth round and Miami will have five guys picked. Miami also had two first round picks in 2021. Your boy Malzahn is developing NOBODY.

Remember this?

I can't take you seriously. You aren't a real legacy.

No. 1, You don't come from a historical bloodline.

No. 2, Your family name isn't on any buildings at Miami University.

No. 3, You are not related in any way to a former Miami head coach.

No. 4, None of your family members won national championships. (Mine won at Auburn and uat.)

No. 5, H*ll you didn't even go to Miami!

I have two degrees from Auburn. I have been to the houses of two former head coaches on Lake Martin. I have watched games from the sidelines, skybox, and pressbox at Jordan-Hare. I have been in the AD's office. My first college course was taught by the University President.

You are just some weird rando who refers to yourself as a "legacy."

But... I admit I am the idiot in the equation because I make a conversation out your nonsense.
Lol. You literally know nothing about me. What did you get your degree on? You have minimal intelligence at best. So it must be a degree in social work or something worthless like that?

LoL. UCF had ZERO guys drafted last year and one the year before (never played a snap for Malzahn). UCF will have one guy drafted this year late 3rd or fourth round and Miami will have five guys picked. Miami also had two first round picks in 2021. Your boy Malzahn is developing NOBODY.

Remember this?

Please point to the spot on the doll where Gus touched you.

Dude is an “Auburn Legacy” but doesn’t care about Auburn at all…all he cares is about his weird fetish with Gus Malzahn.

Can’t even make it up. Lmao.

Instead of coming at me or reading all the b.s from the Malzahn simp…you guys should read this article. It explains (paranoia) Malzahn like nothing else. It will also clearly tell you why his time is long gone and his gimmick offense will never succeed.

Lol. You literally know nothing about me. What did you get your degree on? You have minimal intelligence at best. So it must be a degree in social work or something worthless like that?
I will say this...

Being all those things your not doesn't make me any better than you. I don't want anyone to think it does. It does make me a legitimate legacy, though. I, myself, am not a pure Barn. I was born into a family of bammers. I can even remember wearing bammer gear in kindergarten and first grade.

I turned Barn in second grade thanks to a bully at school. I had to piss badly, and a Barner bully stood in the doorway and wouldn't let any bammers in the bathroom. So I lied and told him I was an Auburn fan. Then, some random kid, who I later came to know as a Brother, vouched for me. The bully stood aside and let me in. Praise the Good Lord for bullies and War Eagle!

I will say this...

Being all those things your not doesn't make me any better than you. I don't want anyone to think it does. It does make me a legitimate legacy, though. I, myself, am not a pure Barn. I was born into a family of bammers. I can even remember wearing bammer gear in kindergarten and first grade.

I turned Barn in second grade thanks to a bully at school. I had to piss badly, and a Barner bully stood in the doorway and wouldn't let any bammers in the bathroom. So I lied and told him I was an Auburn fan. Then, some random kid, who I later came to know as a Brother, vouched for me. The bully stood aside and let me in. Praise the Good Lord for bullies and War Eagle!
I made a thread now that will make you cry simp. Keep trying to gaslight these people weirdo.

This thread is like groundhog day. How do you know spring is around the corner? LoboCane is crowing about recruiting. The silence starts about some time in September....every year

giphy.gif

Reactions: tjb74
This thread is like groundhog day. How do you know spring is around the corner? LoboCane is crowing about recruiting. The silence starts about some time in September....every year

giphy.gif
Say what? I post here every day dummy. Boys talking like UCF didn’t go 6-7.

Say it ain’t so…UCF. Lol.
Is that not actually a flattering statistic? We spent all but one of those years in a G5 conference, where we didn’t have the opportunity to play a bunch of ranked teams. Pretty impressive to be ahead of all those schools who were in a P5 conference during that whole time period. Thanks for giving us love by posting that tweet!

Is that not actually a flattering statistic? We spent all but one of those years in a G5 conference, where we didn’t have the opportunity to play a bunch of ranked teams. Pretty impressive to be ahead of all those schools who were in a P5 conference during that whole time period. Thanks for giving us love by posting that tweet!
But, but you guys claimed a fake coley naty while at G5. Also, had a losing record vs P5 while in the AAC. But, but…

But, but you guys claimed a fake coley naty while at G5. Also, had a losing record vs P5 while in the AAC. But, but…
And you are jealous of our natty...and our championships...and our NY6s...and all the things that have transpired in the last 20 years. Even our 0-12 year was memorable in a bad way. Miami has just languished in mediocrity and unremarkable seasons for 20 years. It is like the purgatory of college football. honestly, I feel bad for Miami fans... the few of them that really exist,. The program has no soul

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
It’s an OPEN forum and I am a regular contributor here. If you have something sports related to say then post it. Otherwise, move it along Soy Boy.
Regular contributor? 🤣🤣🤣

Spamming every thread with negativity and STEALING paywall info to try and flex the open board is the lowest form of scUM you will find on the internet.

Last edited:
The Miami Hurricanes logo HEAVY.
Miami Hurricanes, 2024 national championship logo winner. That’s just as bad as the USF Mascot championship.

Now that I think about it, if you put the USF logo on top of the Miami logo you get an unholy union of a heifer and a 40 year old bald guy who never step foot in a classroom at the UM which resulted in Lobo.

Keep on winning the preseason because that is all you have. Come the regular season you will go into hibernation just like last year.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Miami Hurricanes, 2024 national championship logo winner. That’s just as bad as the USF Mascot championship.

Now that I think about it, if you put the USF logo on top of the Miami logo you get an unholy union of a heifer and a 40 year old bald guy who never step foot in a classroom at the UM which resulted in Lobo.

Keep on winning the preseason because that is all you have. Come the regular season you will go into hibernation just like last year.
6-7 UCF fan chimes in. Lol

The future is bright...
Did you just say "The future is bright?"

You are well on your way to being a Malzahnian!

"The future is bright" is one of Gus's favorite sayings! Here are some others for you to continue practicing:

quote-i-totally-believe-that-god-has-blessed-me-with-the-unique-ability-to-know-offense-to-gus-malzahn-69-84-52.jpg

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT