ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

But, but what about UCF? They sleeping on Blake Bortles!!! What about Malzon and Auburn??? Welp.

But, but what about UCF? They sleeping on Blake Bortles!!! What about Malzon and Auburn??? Welp.
I have an idea.

Let's compare the NFL Hall of Fame inductees of a head coach in the 14th year of his career to the HOF inductees of a program that was relevant before the head coach began coaching college football because that makes a lot of sense.

I guess you win this one.

u > Gus

I have an idea.

Let's compare the NFL Hall of Fame inductees of a head coach in the 14th year of his career to the HOF inductees of a program that was relevant before the head coach began coaching college football because that makes a lot of sense.

I guess you win this one.

u > Gus
LOL. There’s not a single Gus player that will make the HOF. Not one. There’s not a single UCF player that will make the HOF. Not one. As of this minute that’s a FACTUAL opinion.

Funny thing is Miami is not close to being done putting guys in the NFL HOF. One coming next year for sure and more on the way.

Miami Hurricanes run this State!!!

LOL. There’s not a single Gus player that will make the HOF. Not one. There’s not a single UCF player that will make the HOF. Not one. As of this minute that’s a FACTUAL opinion.

Funny thing is Miami is not close to being done putting guys in the NFL HOF. One coming next year for sure and more on the way.

Cool story, retard.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Why do you keep argueing with this guy. It never goes anywhere. Just block him if he annoys you so much. Life's too short.

Calling someone a retard isn't arguing with them. Nor is asking him why he's still here when his dumb ass said he was going to leave due to low morale.

my notifications would be so peaceful if two posters would chill for a few weeks . It’s February guys , other than the Superbowl it is a football dead period

Reactions: LoboCane
Irrelevant since dial-up internet.

Grow up.
Dial Up Al Gore GIF by For(bes) The Culture

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Gimmick Malzon offense and a warm butter defense. Malzon’s solution for a fix? Old head brings nine 3* DBs for the 2024 season. An army of 16 transfers with ZERO above a 3*. So pathetic it’s comical.

UCF 2024 high school composite rank #35 is only 13 spots better than the equivalent rank for USF #48. Malzon is failing and you have this acolyte trying to gaslight people in the free loader’s forum.

UCF 2024 high school composite rank #35 is only 13 spots better than the equivalent rank for USF #48. Malzon is failing and you have this acolyte trying to gaslight people in the free loader’s forum.
Gaslighting? You’re the biggest culprit of that with Miami 🤣🤣 same shit different season

Gaslighting? You’re the biggest culprit of that with Miami 🤣🤣 same shit different season
Lol…we’ll see about that. Mario is building a football program while Malzahn is going into his fourth year developing nobody.

Gus Malzon has brought in dozens of transfers that have not been anything but busts.

The Malzon acolyte will have you believe that the sixteen 3* transfers that are coming in will make a difference? Malzon’s track record says no.

Malzon’s evaluations and player development have been very poor…not even debatable.

Last edited:
I am tired of reading Tweets about the same three or four players. In basketball, three or four guys can make a big difference, but this is football. Three or fours guys ain't hitting on ...
Sheet GIF

Lol…we’ll see about that. Mario is building a football program while Malzahn is going into his fourth year developing nobody.

Gus Malzon has brought in dozens of transfers that have not been anything but busts.

The Malzon acolyte will have you believe that the sixteen 3* transfers that are coming in will make a difference? Malzon’s track record says no.

Malzon’s evaluations and player development have been very poor…not even debatable.
duh-i-m-stupid-spongebob-pv3xqhj6scvk1wjv.gif

Seriously, how can you make such a ridiculous statement! UM has been totally irrelevant to college football, especially in the ACC, for 20 years!🤣

Seriously, how can you make such a ridiculous statement! UM has been totally irrelevant to college football, especially in the ACC, for 20 years!🤣
It’s a factual statement. Name me ONE guy that played at UCF that’s an NFL HOF? None…doesn’t exist not even close and the same for Malzon.

It’s a factual statement. Name me ONE guy that played at UCF that’s an NFL HOF? None…doesn’t exist not even close and the same for Malzon.
As usual, you’re making an argument that isn’t being argued. You stated Miami owns the state. Their on the field performance proves otherwise. Congrats on the HOF. Maybe some of those guys can donate enough to buy you a team that can produce a winning record!

I never seemn people who like to argue more than all of you and lobo and auburn who go on and on about nothing. Why? Just to get the last word? What's the point? All of you just seem to be annoying the hell out of each other. It reminds me of when we were kids and would argue about who started it first. None of you are ever going to convince the other than you are right.

I never seemn people who like to argue more than all of you and lobo and auburn who go on and on about nothing. Why? Just to get the last word? What's the point? All of you just seem to be annoying the hell out of each other. It reminds me of when we were kids and would argue about who started it first. None of you are ever going to convince the other than you are right.
Loco is dumb twat shitstain. He needs to know.

..."Our college team has sucked...and to prove it even more, look at all the NFL guys we had on our mediocre teams"... lol

I wonder how many times something to this effect has been stated in this thread.

After the 500th time, I think we get it. UM doesn't/hasn't won anything over the past 20 years.

But pls, continue to beat the annihilated horse.

Loco is dumb twat shitstain. He needs to know.
Well, after all this time and all this abuse, he isn't either getting your message or he doesn't give a hoot about what you think or say. That should be obviouos by now. Often the best thing to do sometime with a sad, silly child is to just ignore them and they go away because all they really wanted was attention. I just don't see the point of arguing just for the sake of arguing.

You fans can try to ignore what Mario Cristobal is building in Miami…reality will wake you all up soon enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT