ADVERTISEMENT

The Current State of Florida Programs

It’s a factual statement. Name me ONE guy that played at UCF that’s an NFL HOF? None…doesn’t exist not even close and the same for Malzon.
Malzahn is a current college coach. I don't even think Nick Saban has produced an NFL HOFer.

Malzahn is a current college coach. I don't even think Nick Saban has produced an NFL HOFer.
Such an acolyte. Malzon has not produced anything at all. Don’t you EVER mention Malzon in the same sentence with Saban dummy.

Malzon has been around almost two decades and zero players he has coached have amounted to anything in the NFL that would lead to HOF consideration.

Last edited:
Fake dolt that claims to be an “Auburn Legacy” but openly roots for Auburn football to fail and relishes when anything bad happens to that program…we all have seen this.

Little WEIRDO was so very happy when a recruit just flipped from Auburn to UCF. What kind of a fan does that? None. THERE’S something terribly off with this guy. He’s a forum plant, simp, shill…whatever you want to call him.

Last edited:
Fake dolt that claims to be an “Auburn Legacy” but openly roots for Auburn football to fail and relishes when anything bad happens to that program…we all have seen this.

Little WEIRDO was so very happy when a recruit just flipped from Auburn to UCF. What kind of a fan does that? None. THERE’S something terribly off with this guy. He’s a forum plant, simp, shill…whatever you want to call him.
this post drips with irony.

You check all of the same boxes, retard.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Don’t you EVER mention Malzon in the same sentence with Saban dummy.
Weak AND dumb troll.

No. 1, I wrote two different sentences.
No. 2, sabahr is no longer the "greatest coach" because his tail is unemployed. By definition, the greatest coach in college football is EMPLOYED.

By definition, even 74-73 Wario is a 'better college football coach' than sabahr (because the 'u' was stupid enough to retain mediocrity in its employ). That's sad but true.
Malzon has been around almost two decades and zero players he has coached have amounted to anything in the NFL that would lead to HOF consideration.

It is hard to demonstrate how stupid this comment is...

No. 1, no active college football head coach at any level has coached an NFL HOF inductee.

No. 2, the inaugural NFL Class of 1963 was inducted 2 years, 7 months, and 1 day before Gus was born.

No. 3, only 371 players have been enshrined in the history of football. In 2023, 772 college football teams have head coaches. High school football players have a better chance of making it to the NFL than a college football coach has of coaching an NFL HOF inductee.

I want you to think about that statement. A high school has a 1% chance of playing in college, and a college football player has a 1.5% chance of playing in the NFL.

And the odds of a high school football player making it to the NFL (0.023) are better than the odds of a college football coach coaching an NFL inductee.

Only-FEW-CAN-GO-PRO-1juh1zk.png

That's just how HISTORICALLY STUPID your comment is.

Last edited:
On one hand ...

I don't root for Auburn to fail. I literally put a 2010 national championship tag on my car licence plate earlier this afternoon. I hate to see the football program I loved get drug (specifically in 22 out of the previous 39 outings since firing Gus Malzahn). In my mind, Gus is still the rightful head coach of Auburn.

The boosters AND fans DESERVE to suffer for turning on Malzahn right along with the Gus supporters (myself included) who were complicit bystanders in his firing.

Taking a page of Tennessee's playbook, Gus supporters should have uprised, rioted, and mounted an insurrection at Auburn Football Office that would have made the Jan. 6 Capitol psyop look as peaceful as Mahatma salt march.

But on the other hand...

Gus is in a better situation in Orlando. He has a clearer and easier path to the CFP. He has total control of the program. His only limiting factors are financial and political.

Slave trade is over my man. Auburn can't purchase players as property. The kid has free will. He choose UCF over Auburn. Can you really blame him? Am I supposed to disparage the kid? Am I supposed to say Auburn didn't really want him?

Again, I blame the Auburn boosters and anti-Gussers. Auburn should not be recruiting the same players as UCF, and Auburn shouldn't be in a position to be losing players to UCF. Gus would have NEVER lost a prospect to Scott Frost or Josh Heupel.

It just goes to shows how far AUBURN football has fallen without Malzahn and how high UCF football has risen under Gus's leadership.

Last edited:
I wonder how many times something to this effect has been stated in this thread.

After the 500th time, I think we get it. UM doesn't/hasn't won anything over the past 20 years.

But pls, continue to beat the annihilated horse.
As long as Lobo continues to make his unsubstantiated claims I’m sure there will always be someone on here to remind him.

Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Miami writer Alex Donno expressed his fears about the 'u' getting left out of next major realignment.

"My main concern (about NIL) is this: Will Miami get left behind in the next conference realignment? If so, can the ACC offer a compelling enough situation for recruiting sustainability? While this concern is not directly related to your question (...do you think Mario will start having issues losing higher rated guys ... ?), it's something I constantly think about in the big picture."

The Little 12 (actually lil 16) is going out sad. League lost its only two brand football programs and tried to replace them by bringing in three G5s, BYU and four PAC 12 rejects.

16 teams and could only manage 15 Top 247 players. That’s less than one per team. Miami, by itself, got 11 Top 247 recruits.

“But, but, but” what about the army of 3* transfers that the love of my life is bringing in for 2024?”

- AuburnLegacy_1

Quite a few logos missing.

I recall seeing one of those last year. One logo in particular is listed in the preseason, but always omitted from the final rankings.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
College Football Preseason Top 25 Rankings Post-2023 Early Signing Period
DAVID KENYON
DECEMBER 23, 2023

Early Top 25

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Michigan
4. Oregon
5. Texas
6. Utah
7. Ohio State
8. Ole Miss
9. Oklahoma
10. Clemson
11. Notre Dame
12. Penn State
13. Arizona
14. Florida State
15. LSU
16. Washington
17. Missouri
18. Kansas State
19. Oklahoma State
20. Iowa
21. North Carolina State
22. USC
23. Miami
24. SMU
25. Kansas

10102111-college-football-preseason-top-25-rankings-post-2023-early-signing-period.amp.html
usatsi_19420837.webp

Last edited:
I recall seeing one of those last year. One logo in particular is listed in the preseason, but always omitted from the final rankings.

COLLEGE FOOTBALL
College Football Preseason Top 25 Rankings Post-2023 Early Signing Period
DAVID KENYON
DECEMBER 23, 2023

Early Top 25

1. Alabama
2. Georgia
3. Michigan
4. Oregon
5. Texas
6. Utah
7. Ohio State
8. Ole Miss
9. Oklahoma
10. Clemson
11. Notre Dame
12. Penn State
13. Arizona
14. Florida State
15. LSU
16. Washington
17. Missouri
18. Kansas State
19. Oklahoma State
20. Iowa
21. North Carolina State
22. USC
23. Miami
24. SMU
25. Kansas

10102111-college-football-preseason-top-25-rankings-post-2023-early-signing-period.amp.html
usatsi_19420837.webp
Lol. Miami has unranked by every major ranking service. Look for big Game Boomer rankings next?

Quite a few logos missing here as well. I guess football people are not very impressed with Malzon bringing in an army of 3* transfers including an “SEC trigger man”?

Cam Ward has been arranging throwing sessions with the Miami receivers. Cam has been impressed with Miami’s WR room (best in the state) and he’s also been giving major props to elite (.9803 composite) true freshman WR Jojo Trader.

No word on UCF’s “SEC trigger man” and what he has been doing…other than collecting bi-weekly deposits from Kingdom NIL.

Cam Ward has been arranging throwing sessions with the Miami receivers. Cam has been impressed with Miami’s WR room (best in the state) and he’s also been giving major props to elite (.9803 composite) true freshman WR Jojo Trader.

No word on UCF’s “SEC trigger man” and what he has been doing…other than collecting bi-weekly deposits from Kingdom NIL.

Jefferson: 7,911 passing yards, 1,876 rushing yards, 88 total touchdowns; played in the SEC!

Vs.

Ward: 6,968 passing yards, 61 total touchdowns; played at Incarnate Word

And oh yeah, 202 rushing yards

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Since Lobo LOVES to talk crap during the offseason....

Here is the NATIONAL QB rankings heading into 2023:

Top 7 are NFL bound.

Look at the highest rated returning college quarterback in America.

Ace is back looking for that QB of yours in Miami.

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Or try this one:

Last edited:
Since Lobo LOVES to talk crap during the offseason....

Here is the NATIONAL QB rankings heading into 2023:

Top 7 are NFL bound.

Look at the highest rated returning college quarterback in America.

Ace is back looking for that QB of yours in Miami.

Looking Jim Carrey GIF

Or try this one:

That has nothing to do with right now dummy. Lol.

That has nothing to do with right now dummy. Lol.
I am going to give you a mulligan here and presume for your benefit that you are just trolling to start an argument.

There is literally no d*mn way a human being could be so dumb and shortsighted to postulate that the Nation's Top Returning Preseason QB from 2023 "has nothing to with right now."

This is your one repreive.

Otherwise what you are saying is the equivalent to saying...

Bryce Young, the No. 1 overall NFL pick, "has nothing to with right now" because he was drafted in 2023 and it's lees than a year away from the 2024 NFL Draft (just like it is less than a year from when the two articles I posted were written).

Please don't respond with some idiotic nonsense that makes me lose what no respect that I already have for you.

I am going to give you a mulligan here and presume for your benefit that you are just trolling to start an argument.

There is literally no d*mn way a human being could be so dumb and shortsighted to postulate that the Nation's Top Returning Preseason QB from 2023 "has nothing to with right now."

This is your one repreive.

Otherwise what you are saying is the equivalent to saying...

Bryce Young, the No. 1 overall NFL pick, "has nothing to with right now" because he was drafted in 2023 and it's lees than a year away from the 2024 NFL Draft (just like it is less than a year from when the two articles I posted were written).

Please don't respond with some idiotic nonsense that makes me lose what no respect that I already have for you.
Bro…I could not care any less about the opinion of an acolyte like you. Teams figured out that he is not capable or reading zone defenses.

He had very good success against man to man like in the TAMU game. It’s very simple. Clean open, open receivers and doesn’t see the field.

Bro…I could not care any less about the opinion of an acolyte like you. Teams figured out that he is not capable or reading zone defenses.

He had very good success against man to man like in the TAMU game. It’s very simple. Clean open, open receivers and doesn’t see the field.

Brah, I am talking about KJ Jefferson. Nobody gives a rip about Rob Van Dame's kid.

Rob Van Dam Sport GIF by WWE

Also, I was unaware that u logo meant unranked.

usatsi_19420837.webp

Malzon bought in a *3 “SEC trigger man”…who is he throwing the bowl to? Malzahn has failed to develop all of his WRs so??? Another portal addition to the mini army of sixteen 3* transfers?

Malzon should bring another transfer QB while he is at it…make it a roster with 7 scholarship QBs.

Quite a few logos missing here. Maybe neutral college football experts don’t think much of what Malzon is doing? Dude is going into year four and driving the program BACKWARDS!

“But, but Gus brought in an SEC trigger man. Gus got the best DC in the Big 12 - Ted Roof”.

- AuburnLegacy_1 better known as MalzonAcolyte_1

Bain started as a true freshman due to poor recruiting at edge by the u. Walker was forced into action as a starting true freshman because the former All-American starter at his position was injured.

Big, big difference.
Lmao. Such a dummy. Walker starter a few games and was bullied. Yeah…UCF’s DL was pushed around by everyone. ZIP IT.

Lmao. Such a dummy. Walker starter a few games and was bullied. Yeah…UCF’s DL was pushed around by everyone. ZIP IT.
Bain played edge, a position where younger players can contribute. He could "run around" blocks. Walker played DT, a position that takes multiple years to develop. He couldn't "run around" blocks.

Bug difference!

Bain started because Miami had no one else. Walker started because an ALL-AMERICAN got injured.

Bug difference!

In far less playing time, Walker had more tackles.

Bain played edge, a position where younger players can contribute. He could "run around" blocks. Walker played DT, a position that takes multiple years to develop. He couldn't "run around" blocks.

Bug difference!

Bain started because Miami had no one else. Walker started because an ALL-AMERICAN got injured.

Bug difference!

In far less playing time, Walker had more tackles.
What are you even talking about…lmao. I am sure all this nonsense makes sense to you. Bain did not begin the year as a stater. He became a starter after Kelly and Mesidor got injured and out for the year.

When it comes to the D-Line who starts or not is often meaningless in terms of reps. Teams rotate a two deep at DL…nobody plays the same DL the entire game. Dummy.

Lmao. UCF has ZERO All Americans in that team. Keep spewing nonsense.

Miami also started a true freshman at OT the entire year. Mario is building a monster!

Last edited:
Miami signed the best DL in the nation. Malzon has TWO DL coaches and they managed to sign ONE 3* high school DL in the 2024 class. Welp.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT