ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

We cracked the top 5 in total cases. Exciting times! Still holding steady at #9 in deaths.

And more people died of covid untested

I disagree on that, If you were bad enough to end up in hospital, you ended up being tested. The Death rate is most likely very close as is the hospital rates. The infection rate however is way under reported.

I disagree on that, If you were bad enough to end up in hospital, you ended up being tested. The Death rate is most likely very close as is the hospital rates. The infection rate however is way under reported.
This is patently false whether or not you “agree” with it.

So bars need to be closed but they are still allowing massive "protests" in Orange county. Seems hypocritical but what do I know. ;)
Protests happened all over the country. Bars only opened in some spots. Only the areas with bars and clubs open early saw spikes. The protests in areas with no bars open saw no increase in cases. Hope that helps.

Protests happened all over the country. Bars only opened in some spots. Only the areas with bars and clubs open early saw spikes. The protests in areas with no bars open saw no increase in cases. Hope that helps.
Facts don’t matter to them. You could list instances and instances of outbreaks linked to bars and it doesn’t matter. When they link an outbreak to an outdoor protest (would be the first time) you will be sure to hear about it. Yes they contact traced 50+ infections to a bar in Orlando. In Michigan they had an outbreak and traced 90+ infections to a single bar.

Covid doesn't like large crowds of protesting, riots, and looting. Got it. ;)

Covid loves bars.
I suppose if you were indoors, drunk, without mask, and in close proximity of other patrons while protesting then you could blame the protests.

Covid doesn't like large crowds of protesting, riots, and looting. Got it. ;)

Covid loves bars.
It's been fascinating to watch KNIGHTTIME and his cohorts do an about face.

Once upon a time KNIGHTTIME told us that the shutdown was pointless and the chances of a summer surge in infections was nothing more than shameless Democrat fear-mongering. But once that -- surprise, surprise -- the infections surged again, he abruptly pivots to "the surge is all the protesters' fault."

Just like Trump, his MAGA supporters apparently can't admit when they're wrong.

I'm just commenting on the hypocrites that were so pissed about the beaches, restaurants, bars, etc opening but skin to skin protests are cool. Same folks wanted to release criminals from jail to replace them with people running a business. You're not working so you're not exactly looking out for families.
Typical chud reaction: attack the messenger.

I'm not the blowhard who has had his coronavirus bullshit blow up in his face.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Stop...blow up in my face. Lol

You mean the virus that is killing less than .004% in my age group? Or fauci saying don't wear a mask and it is for show to flip flopping or the WHO saying don't wear them if no symptoms and healthy. Or to the betas that want to arrest business owners but let out actual criminals.

Or the chud governors that put covid patients in nursing homes and killed them. Florida was supposed to have 455,000 hospitalized in May according to "experts".

You're likely going to get covid. That is the reality. You can't hide for 2 years.

I read an article the other day that said the current strain of virus isn't the same one that hit New York due to mutation. Its more infectious but far less deadly. Based on the numbers, it sure looks like that's the case.

Stop...blow up in my face. Lol
Yeah boy, double-down. I never expected you to admit you were wrong.

You and Ucfmikes were characterizing anyone saying we needed to be cautious about reopening the economy as stay-at-home fear mongers. But anyone with half-a-brain knew that the very notion that we could kick-start the economy while the virus infection rates were still going up across the country was asinine.

As a result, States like Texas where their Lt. Gov. was saying a couple months ago his generation needed to make sacrifices in the name of the economy are now pulling a hasty retreat due to their massive hospitalization rate.
You mean the virus that is killing less than .004% in my age group?
Yeah, you know, the virus that is going to shut down college football this fall thanks to chud logic like yours.

You and Ucfmikes were characterizing anyone saying we needed to be cautious about reopening the economy as stay-at-home fear mongers. But anyone with half-a-brain knew that the very notion that we could kick-start the economy while the virus infection rates were still going up across the country was asinine.

As a result, States like Texas where their Lt. Gov. was saying a couple months ago his generation needed to make sacrifices in the name of the economy are now pulling a hasty retreat due to their massive hospitalization rate.

Yeah, you know, the virus that is going to shut down college football this fall thanks to chud logic like yours.
You don’t work and are an unemployed piece of shit loser who’s locking himself in his basement in Lincoln, Nebraska for eternity, so why do you even give a crap?

ou and Ucfmikes were characterizing anyone saying we needed to be cautious about reopening the economy as stay-at-home fear mongers. But anyone with half-a-brain knew that the very notion that we could kick-start the economy while the virus infection rates were still going up across the country was asinine.
I already told you time and time again that half ass lockdowns don’t work, so why keep everyone from working if they aren’t going to be on a strict lockdown anyway?

Are you too stupid to realize that people can’t be made to lockdown without martial law?

Are you too stupid to realize that the rioters broke the lockdown in states where the spread was running rampid?

You will always be the first imbecile to point out to all of us how high unemployment is under Trump right now and then chastise working Americans who actually have bills to pay.

You don’t work and are an unemployed piece of shit loser who’s locking himself in his basement in Lincoln, Nebraska for eternity, so why do you even give a crap?
If you guys didn't have insults to hurl, you wouldn't have anything to post.

If you guys didn't have insults to hurl, you wouldn't have anything to post.
If you weren’t so damn dense and didn’t have short term memory loss, we could actually have an intelligent conversation. You read selectively

I already told you. We had a half-ass lockdown for 6 weeks or so. It helped, but that’s all Americans will do without martial law. That ship has sailed, so what exactly are you arguing?

Reactions: Crazyhole
Lunchtime stress relief brawling. It’s better than actually physically harming people

Reactions: DAiello18

omg Shookster trying to get on someone else for not saying they were wrong? Hilarious.

I love it when lunatics lack of sense of self awareness and say stuff like this.

Open Mike, are you partying it up for the 4th? How many people are you having over?

Man in GA tested positive and negative for Corona in a 4 hour period. Lol
Not to explain the concept of time to you, but as time elapses, the less likely the virus will be present. Theoretically a person could test positive one minute and negative the next if that was the exact minute where the virus cleared to low enough levels for a negative test.

Possible...but there has been widespread issues with the testing accuracy. 33k Floridians might have bad results. That is just what we know about.
Not possible. 100% that is how it works. The longer period of time between tests, the more likely that you will test positive and then negative.

Not really what i'm saying. Yes it is possible for a positive and negative test to be legit, but it should be fairly rare if the virus hangs around for 14 days minimum. The part is concerning is so many incorrect tests. Advent health says maybe 33k could have incorrect results. That is just what we know. Worst if it comes back negative and you're positive.
33k is pretty rare dipshit. There's been over 200 million tests in the world 40 million in America and millions in Florida.

33k is only one particular provider reporting it.
Its your MO to cherry pick a single data point you agree with and use it to ignore the other 100 data points that you dont. You do it with police violence, with racism, antifa, covid, masks, testing etc etc. Every comment you make is like this.

Not really what i'm saying. Yes it is possible for a positive and negative test to be legit, but it should be fairly rare if the virus hangs around for 14 days minimum. The part is concerning is so many incorrect tests. Advent health says maybe 33k could have incorrect results. That is just what we know. Worst if it comes back negative and you're positive.
If you randomly sampled 1000 people with coronavirus and didn’t know date of infection, you would expect 12 of them would eclipse the 14 day threshold within the next 4 hours.

We have already known that the nasal swab test has a high false negative rate. Meaning people test negative but still have the virus. This was partly to blame for coronavirus undercounts in states that were requiring a positive test to count.

Wake me when florida gets to 20% of the number of deaths that New York has had.
7k pneumonia deaths as of June 13th lets see how the current data looks when the previous 3 weeks are added in. Reminder that Florida has never had more than 3100 in a whole year prior to 2020.

When NY hit 10k (only happened a few times) it was near the peak and they had been in lockdown for a few weeks. Florida is hitting 10k as they are continuing to loosen restrictions. This shit is a lock for 20k and will likely push 40k. Florida will probably be the single biggest reason we dont get college football this year. Congrats and thanks assholes.

Oooh, we've moved from infection numbers to deaths now?

Funny thing, once upon a time, you and KNIGHTTIME were celebrating Florida's reopening and proclaiming it was a beautiful sight.

https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threads/florida-opening-up-more-on-monday.83391/

But instead of admitting you were both wrong, we get insults and stupid double-downs.
Are you mentally retarded? I asked 2 questions in that thread and that is "celebrating"? Who cares if people catch the virus and they don't die from it?

Are you mentally retarded? I asked 2 questions in that thread and that is "celebrating"?
I could have sworn I read KNIGHTTIME say this: Disney springs about to open up too. Beaches are packed! Beautiful site.

I also could have sworn that you liked that comment. Am I wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT