ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

In Chud Nation, being asked to wear a simple, f*king mask in public has become the ultimate insult. The internet is full of obnoxious, self-centered Karens like the youtube video below who make absolute fools of themselves with their idiotic rantings.

and 100% of democrats are wearing masks? Delusional

Yep. That’s pretty much true. Sad

Sometimes its true. When it comes from executive fiat without a representative body, it absolutely is denying people their liberty. Asking them to, or even if there is a law written by our elected legislative body, then no.

Sometimes its true. When it comes from executive fiat without a representative body, it absolutely is denying people their liberty. Asking them to, or even if there is a law written by our elected legislative body, then no.
There is nothing illegal about an emergency mask mandate in a public place. Just as there is nothing illegal with a ban on smoking in a public place.

There is nothing illegal about an emergency mask mandate in a public place. Just as there is nothing illegal with a ban on smoking in a public place.
How many of those have we had in the US? I kind of remember one in the 90s. I could be totally wrong but it seems like they are always based on legislative action.

How many of those have we had in the US? I kind of remember one in the 90s. I could be totally wrong but it seems like they are always based on legislative action.
Emergency powers bud.

Remember when "THE CARAVAN" was a national emergency? Trump didnt fund that through legislation.

You're mad about emergency powers used in a time of actual emergency but support a dude who abused that shit over and over in the past 3 years.

In Chud Nation, being asked to wear a simple, f*king mask in public has become the ultimate insult. The internet is full of obnoxious, self-centered Karens like the youtube video below who make absolute fools of themselves with their idiotic rantings.

I would have physically removed her. She is potentially infecting everyone.

Emergency powers bud.

Remember when "THE CARAVAN" was a national emergency? Trump didnt fund that through legislation.

You're mad about emergency powers used in a time of actual emergency but support a dude who abused that shit over and over in the past 3 years.

You people really cannot stay on topic, can you? Jeremy referenced smoking in public places.

I would have physically removed her. She is potentially infecting everyone.
I find it hilarious that businesses have had "no shirt. no shoes. no service" signs in their stores like forever and smoking bans have been around for fifteen years, but these Chud Karens think they're gonna sue a business for having the audacity to prevent them from entering their store without a mask? You can't make this shit up. :)

But when we have posters here who think coronavirus reporting is some big scam being foisted on the American People, crazytown during this pandemic has become the new normal.

I find it hilarious that businesses have had "no shirt. no shoes. no service" signs in their stores like forever and smoking bans have been around for fifteen years, but these Chud Karens think they're gonna sue a business for having the audacity to prevent them from entering their store without a mask? You can't make this shit up. :)

But when we have posters here who think coronavirus reporting is some big scam being foisted on the American People, crazytown during this pandemic has become the new normal.
First paragraph, I totally agree with. Businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone as long as it isn't an illegal reason. As a business owner, I should and do have the right to refuse service to a customer for myriad reasons and I'd like to keep it that way.

It’s not realistic to have legislation enacted for a temporary mandate brought on by a public health emergency. It’s an immediate need. Which is why the government has broad latitude to enact emergency rules when a state of emergency has been declared as it has here.

It’s not realistic to have legislation enacted for a temporary mandate brought on by a public health emergency. It’s an immediate need. Which is why the government has broad latitude to enact emergency rules when a state of emergency has been declared as it has here.
I'd like someone to explain to me why in the hell the Governor of Georgia would be SUING to BLOCK the Mayor of Atlanta's mask-wearing in public mandate.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/atlanta-mayor-lawsuit-georgia-gov?cmpid=prn_msn

EdEawQUXkAIOgbY

Things are not looking good for football this fall.

Democrats would love to see the numbers of cases and deaths go up since they are evil, sadistic people. How many times have we seen posts being smug about rising numbers just on here and in the Dungeon?

Democrats would love to see the numbers of cases and deaths go up since they are evil, sadistic people. How many times have we seen posts being smug about rising numbers just on here and in the Dungeon?
Yep Democrats just love to see rising numbers, not being able to go out or watch sports, see friends and family because morons believe the virus is a hoax and won’t wear a mask.

Yep Democrats just love to see rising numbers, not being able to go out or watch sports, see friends and family because morons believe the virus is a hoax and won’t wear a mask.
Not sure why there are so many posts that almost brag about rising numbers and deaths in conjunction with an anti-Trump post. There are definitely Democrats who want to this thing getting out of control so that it hurts Trumps chances at re-election in November. It’s really sick and disgusting that politics are more important than the deaths of Americans that are anonymous to those posting.

Just look at the title of this thread and how many times it has changed. Right there is proof enough

Worldwide hoax to destroy the college football season!

In Fla. in April there were 7500 to 10k test done per day. Now there are aprox 100k test done. 10x as many test are bound to show many more positives, mad even worse by some horrid reporting at some sights. There is no doubt there has been a spike, but it likely is much smaller than the #s show, not because #s now are overstated, but rather because in april they were understated. Hospitals are running at the mid 80% range for Icu beds. the normal rate is aprox 88%. One of the biggest and best new moves the State has done is opening up a # of Covid-9 nursing homes where people who are healthy enough to not be in hospital but should not be sent back to normal nursing homes can be sent. 2 are open in Brevard, and 1 in Orange. A second one in orange is to open over the weekend. The % of positive test has come down from a high of 13% 2 weeks ago state wide to aprox 11%. Most of the State actually test in the single digits. Brevard was running around 5% and spiked to about 10, it is now back in single digits.

We've done such a shit job of testing in this country that we've lost sight of what testing was supposed to be all about. Once upon a time, the idea behind testing was to insure that when people went back to work, they'd do so with confidence that their fellow workers were covid-negative too. And when someone tested positive, there would be immediate contact tracing follow-up to quarantine the hot spot.

The scientists said this level of testing, combined with masks, was the way we could go about safely reopening the economy until a vaccine was available. But our response to testing has been so pathetic that you've got people waiting in line in their cars for hours to be tested -- and then waiting for seven days or more for the results. That level of testing doesn't do diddily-squat for anybody.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you combine our testing failure with a chud campaign to discredit covid-19 reporting and mask-wearing. Seriously, how in the f*k does that help us in any way, shape, or form?

All anyone has to do is look at the NCAA map on this page to see how dramatically different following the science vs not following the science looks like.

We've done such a shit job of testing in this country that we've lost sight of what testing was supposed to be all about. Once upon a time, the idea behind testing was to insure that when people went back to work, they'd do so with confidence that their fellow workers were covid-negative too. And when someone tested positive, there would be immediate contact tracing follow-up to quarantine the hot spot.

The scientists said this level of testing, combined with masks, was the way we could go about safely reopening the economy until a vaccine was available. But our response to testing has been so pathetic that you've got people waiting in line in their cars for hours to be tested -- and then waiting for seven days or more for the results. That level of testing doesn't do diddily-squat for anybody.

As if that wasn't bad enough, you combine our testing failure with a chud campaign to discredit covid-19 reporting and mask-wearing. Seriously, how in the f*k does that help us in any way, shape, or form?

All anyone has to do is look at the NCAA map on this page to see how dramatically different following the science vs not following the science looks like.

There are covid tests that have results in under 10 minutes.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
So the long lines of cars waiting to be tested in California is another hoax?
Delusional once again. Get out and live. Stop informing us about what you saw on FNN

I just had an employee get her test results in an hour. She tested negative and is sick with COVID. Returning to work Monday. What a joke

There are covid tests that have results in under 10 minutes.
That’s what what I saw this morning on the almighty Fake News Network. They reported that Trump has blockaded all testing centers in California

Delusional once again. Get out and live. Stop informing us about what you saw on FNN

I just had an employee get her test results in an hour. She tested negative and is sick with COVID. Returning to work Monday. What a joke
There is a new strain from China.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT