ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

People can’t go to doctors visits unless they are an emergency dude! Are you fukcing dense

Seriously? This was the big point you kepting telling me I didnt get? And BTW, I would have no issue with opening up doctor visits, but I also have a sneaky feeling even if that happened (which will soon I am sure), that isnt really what you mean by "opening the economy slowly".

that isnt really what you mean by "opening the economy slowly
It’s your idea to use Florida as an example

I gave you ONE example from ONE state

Do you require the other 100 examples?

It’s your idea to use Florida as an example

I gave you ONE example from ONE state

Do you require the other 100 examples?

I was asking what you wanted opened and you gave one example, so yes, more would have been nice. I am honestly trying to understand your position on this. But Instead you went a trolling fit.

People can’t get an eye infection treated because they are closed down. Maybe an ER for THAT?

I was asking what you wanted opened and you gave one example, so yes, more would have been nice. I am honestly trying to understand your position on this. But Instead you went a trolling fit.
It’s not a troll fit. You’re so dense. You will try to hammer your point home until the end of time before you admit you are WRONG

We need to open up some shit, so just stop acting like you live in a bubble

People can’t get an eye infection treated because they are closed down. Maybe an ER for THAT?

Dude, we get it, you want doctor offices open. I already said I dont really disagree with you on that, so not sure the point of you posting so many posts on something I already said I agreed with you on. But, not really in a mood to have a conversation with you in a middle of your trolling fit, so have a good one.

Does anyone disagree with opening hospitals and doctors fully? I doubt it. I would consider those necessary public exposures. The reason they pushed out elective things was in preparation for a peak in Covid19. In some big cities it turned out to be necessary. Other places it didn’t. But nobody exactly knew the impact on hospitals it would have so we prepared for worst case scenario. At this point if states have peaked from the first wave I don’t understand why they aren’t allowing routine or elective visits now.

Does anyone disagree with opening hospitals and doctors fully? I doubt it. I would consider those necessary public exposures. The reason they pushed out elective things was in preparation for a peak in Covid19. In some big cities it turned out to be necessary. Other places it didn’t. But nobody exactly knew the impact on hospitals it would have so we prepared for worst case scenario. At this point if states have peaked from the first wave I don’t understand why they aren’t allowing routine or elective visits now.
I’m GLAD we finally agree on SOMETHING
OPEN THAT SHIT UP TOMORROW

Some people believe that non-essential visits used PPE supplies and that’s why the order was put in place.

It’s not a troll fit. You’re so dense. You will try to hammer your point home until the end of time before you admit you are WRONG

Are you dumb? I already agreed with you that doctors offices should probably be opened, and you are still arguing with me about it and calling me dense all while doing one line posts over and over. Have a good one dude, I think my IQ is dropping having this conversation.

There is a good chance a month makes no difference. So what's the difference? We can't shut down for 6-8 months to even so talk of 2022. There will be international flights and we can't control the world either. China didn't control themselves.

Pretty sure we can control international flights into our country if we want to.

I’m GLAD we finally agree on SOMETHING
OPEN THAT SHIT UP TOMORROW

Some people believe that non-essential visits used PPE supplies and that’s why the order was put in place.
Yeah my son has a 6 month checkup next month and we will take him because he has vaccines due. I had an appointment at the end of this month but I called and rescheduled for June because it wasn’t necessary (yearly physical). Certainly any appointment that has any sense of urgency to it should be able to be made right now.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I think my IQ is dropping having this conversation
It seems like it was near 0 before this. You are dense, because it took how much for you to agree with this ONE example?

Tomorrow we will discuss the restaurant industry boys and girls

It seems like it was near 0 before this. You are dense, because it took how much for you to agree with this ONE example?

Tomorrow we will discuss the restaurant industry boys and girls

You are arguing with over something I already agreed with you on, yet you are still calling me dense? I am pretty sure if I said the sky was blue and grass was green you would argue with that. I agreed with that example from the outset dipshit, I even posted an article (that as you pointed out hadnt been updated) saying doctors offices were open. If you would actually try to have a conversation instead of your dumbass schtick of just trying to insult people maybe you would have noticed that.

There is a good chance a month makes no difference. So what's the difference?
Every single expert has noted how staying-at-home and taking social distancing steps this past month has significantly lessened the virus spread and lowered the expected death count.

But according to Dr. KNIGHTTIME, another month "makes no difference"? Oooooookay.

You are arguing with over something I already agreed with you on, yet you are still calling me dense? I am pretty sure if I said the sky was blue and grass was green you would argue with that. I agreed with that example from the outset dipshit, I even posted an article (that as you pointed out hadnt been updated) saying doctors offices were open. If you would actually try to have a conversation instead of your dumbass schtick of just trying to insult people maybe you would have noticed that.
You needed me to point out an article form AWHILE ago because you’re such a know it all and have half-ass sources. Just like your subway BS article. Tomorrow we will discuss the restaurant business and the implications of keeping that closed

You needed me to point out an article form AWHILE ago because you’re such a know it all and have half-ass sources. Just like your subway BS article. Tomorrow we will discuss the restaurant business and the implications of keeping that closed

ANd you pointed that out with the article, and I acknowledged you were right and that the closures had been updated. See how normal people operate? When I made a mistake, I acknowledged it, and tried to move on with the conversation. But you, you go on trollish rants because you are incapable of actually having a conversation.

I would ask you what was wrong with the subway article, but since I know you are incapable of actually discussing it I'll pass.

I would ask you what was wrong with the subway article, but since I know you are incapable of actually discussing it I'll pass
There were still 4.39 million riders a day with their half-ass lockdown in mid-March. If that doesn’t spread a virus then nothing will

Not true. We have had conversations until you become intolerable. It’s super frustrating

I love how I acknowledged the article was out dated immediately, and somehow you find that intolerable. Should I just go with your approach and keep calling you dense and posting one liners over and over? Is that a more acceptable approach to you?

There were still 4.39 million riders a day with their half-ass lockdown in mid-March. If that doesn’t spread a virus then nothing will

Did the article not state that? I am pretty sure it did. So how is that BS?

Or we could impliment government mandates that foreclosures are illegal for the time being and things of that nature. Of course I am sure you would look at that as just "big goverment", so spreading the virus it is I guess.
Not at all. The banks have been bailed out several times at the expense of their customers. I thought from the beginning that if we were going to do this last stimulus package that it should include a 3 month moratorium on mortgage payments. Then, end the chaos that has come from our treasury intervening in the failures of banks. Let the thing reset like we should have 11 years ago. Its beyond time that the taxpayer gets the same benefit of driving up our public debt as the big banks because we are the ones that are on the hook for the bill.

Reactions: DaShuckster
That’s a lot of people riding the subway in the world’s #1 hotspot

But it was also a significant drop. But apparently facts are BS. Anyway, this conversation sucks and I am going go do something else for real now.

I get it just fine, I would say you are the one who doesnt get it. Yes this sucks, nobody denies that, but it is going to suck far worse if we just continue to spread it everywhere with no end in sight. The economy will recover when this is over. WHen it is over depends on how we go about handling it. If we sacrifice things now, we can get back to them sooner. If we dont make those sacrifices now, then we are likely looking at a 2nd and even 3rd wave, and I hate to tell you, that isnt going to be good for the economy.
No, we are never going back to "normal". This crash was going to happen no matter what, its just that the virus brought it to a head.

But it was also a significant drop. But apparently facts are BS. Anyway, this conversation sucks and I am going go do something else for real now.
An 18.5 % drop is not going to flattened a curve quickly. It’s a factual percentage, but BS that it was effective for mid-March. Thousands have died since then

You've just explained why a place like New York City got hit so hard by the virus. Without vehicles, the subways are the only way most New Yorkers can do anything.

You've just explained why a place like New York City got hit so hard by the virus. Without vehicles, the subways are the only way most New Yorkers can do anything.
That’s no excuse according to many. It’s basically for work. It’s not happening now, so they got around it somehow eventually. I guess death traps are a deterrent even for New Yorkers. Just takes longer

An 18.5 % drop is not going to flattened a curve quickly. It’s a factual percentage, but BS that it was effective for mid-March.
The original death estimates for the United States last month were between 100,000 and 250,000. Currently we have less than 41,000 deaths.

Sounds to me like our coronavirus guidelines have been pretty effective.

The original death estimates for the United States last month were between 100,000 and 250,000. Currently we have less than 41,000 deaths.

Original estimates were in the millions nationally, let alone globally. We won't get close to touching that but collectively have tanked the global economy. Was it worth letting half a million people die from the virus if it means keeping millions and millions from starving to death because of the response? That isn't a leading question either, just wondering if this was a failure in preparation, a failure in response, or something else?

They have been and I’ve followed them. Now is the time to open things up in a controlled manner in states that don’t have hotspots. This will be coordinated by the governors of individual states and the federal government will oversee it

Additionally, we are now entering the time to look into the enemy more than ever. China

Reactions: Crazyhole
Original estimates were in the millions nationally, let alone globally. We won't get close to touching that but collectively have tanked the global economy. Was it worth letting half a million people die from the virus if it means keeping millions and millions from starving to death because of the response? That isn't a leading question either, just wondering if this was a failure in preparation, a failure in response, or something else?
You think millions and millions will starve to death in the US based on the Coronavirus response?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT