ADVERTISEMENT

The Idiots of the Reopen: Florida MAGA Trash Government Welcomes 10k New Covid Cases in 1 Day.

By the way @UCFKnight85 said 600 people will die each day they have a 600,000 person protest.

His number sounds wrong but lets assume it's right. Disney theme parks welcome 300,000 guests per day across all properties in America. Does that mean them being open is costing 300 lives per day?

Do you mouth breathing hillbillies not see the issue that you cant support opening the economy for a ride on Dumbo that costs 300 lives a day and at the same time be against a protest for ending litteral state sponsored murder of minorities at the same rate of death.

To me all activities will cost lives but some activities are more justified than others.

I didn't "say" anything, the serologist who tracked and mapped the earliest outbreaks in Seattle said this specifically about the protests.

Maybe you should bitch and rage about Bedford.

I didn't "say" anything, the serologist who tracked and mapped the earliest outbreaks in Seattle said this specifically about the protests.

Maybe you should bitch and rage about Bedford.
I'm not saying its correct or incorrect but using the number you provided, the operation of disney theme parks in America kills 300 per day.

If a ride at disney was cutting off 300 heads a day would they be allowed to open?

I'm not saying its correct or incorrect but using the number you provided, the operation of disney theme parks in America kills 300 per day.

If a ride at disney was cutting off 300 heads a day would they be allowed to open?

Are people at Disney standing inches from each other and running thousands deep while doing it?

Mr Very Concerned Citizen over here is now finding ways to excuse COVID spread and death because he's caught with his pants down while doing a 180.

Reactions: UCFWayne
The protests have shown that there are somethings worse than Covid. Racial inequality in America is one of them. Haircuts are not.

Except for yours which is probably awful.
my puerto rican neighbor is a barber and gave me a great haircut. why do you hate puerto ricans?

We now have proof that National Guard soldiers who were amongst protests/riots are contracting COVID19 purely from outside exposure to other protestors/rioters that were carrying COVID. In FL, 50% of new record cases are from young people. Such a weird coincidence.

Also the lovely people rioting in the streets destroyed 70 COVID test sites nationally, making it harder to detect cases early on now.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-per...million-first-protest-linked-infections-noted

I was told by the woke that you shouldn't go to a beach but Target and Walmart was cool. You were a piece of garbage getting outside to then flip to thosands in protesting together was cool. Back to...oh no Trump's fault again for a spike.

You can't hide this virus so really doesn't matter. The minute it opens it is going to spike regardless.
I’m not sure the political angle some are trying to take. Two things are certainly true. Telling people the country is open and going through phases of reopening without meeting designated thresholds for reopening will cause more human to human interactions thereby spreading the virus. It will cause cases to spike. You can blame it on protests if you like, but there is no more stay at home order and businesses are open so in a sense it is implied the protests are safe.

She was making some decent points with some semblance of actual fact being used to make said points, but she couldn't resist and had to insert this utterly unproveable subjective commentary:
What exactly was so subjective about her comments?

When it comes to roles, are you saying that the percentage of lower paying labor and front-line service jobs for Blacks versus work-at-home jobs is subjective?

Are you saying the difference in health care between whites and blacks can't be quantified by the disparity in their life expectancy?

Good to know that their value, intellect, and humanity isn't at all reflected by looking at the statistics on our country's poverty level by race.

When it comes to roles, are you saying that the percentage of lower paying labor and front-line service jobs for Blacks versus work-at-home jobs is subjective?

Are you saying the difference in health care between whites and blacks can't be quantified by the disparity in their life expectancy?

Good to know that their value, intellect, and humanity isn't at all reflected by looking at the statistics on our country's poverty level by race.

I know you're a goddamn moron but do I really need to explain the issue with issuing a blanket statement that just assumes that every non-black person in America values the life of black people less? Values their intellect less?

These are the generalized, ignorant broad strokes that invalidate the opinions of "experts" like this. Oh, and being an epidemiologist and encouraging thousands of people to closely gather anyways. That too.

I know you're a goddamn moron but do I really need to explain the issue with issuing a blanket statement that just assumes that every non-black person in America values the life of black people less? Values their intellect less?

These are the generalized, ignorant broad strokes that invalidate the opinions of "experts" like this. Oh, and being an epidemiologist and encouraging thousands of people to closely gather anyways. That too.

Take it as a compliment. Shukster can't find someone that actually fits the evil strawman character that he thinks exists so he projects it on all of us. He has a very millennial simple-minded view of the world.

Corona is going to spike short term. Partly because of opening and in large part because of all the protest/riots. Young people are going to get it most, as they are the protesters.

So in other words, you pulled it out of your ass. (What a surprise!)

You may not like Dr. Jones' comments about the Black Experience in this country, but they can all be backed up by quantifiable facts.

300 million people leave their homes for the first time in weeks= partly responsible

< 1million protest = largely responsible

This is someone who wants you to believe that these things are equal. That protestors who stand inches from each other are the same as people running to the store with distancing, eating at a restaurant with distancing, or going back to an office with distancing requirements.

A lie, as usual.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Are people at Disney standing inches from each other and running thousands deep while doing it?

Mr Very Concerned Citizen over here is now finding ways to excuse COVID spread and death because he's caught with his pants down while doing a 180.

Are you trying to unseat Wayne as the chief of butthole stupid analogies?

Imagine thinking going to Disney is the same as protesting getting killed.

300 million people leave their homes for the first time in weeks= partly responsible

< 1million protest = largely responsible

300 million mostly following guidelines, protester/rioter/looters not following guidelines. Though I am pretty sure that business burning to ground have the virus in those spots killed.

That’s an irresponsible and idiotic comparison and your just as moronic friend @DaShuckster agrees. Shocking

They are desperate. The guys who were Very Concerned Citizens when a few hundred reopen protestors showed up are now indifferent about tens of thousands of people in the streets as COVID cases begin spiking yet again. Their love for extremist Woke left wing culture wars outweighs killing others via spread

Reactions: Ucfmikes
They are desperate. The guys who were Very Concerned Citizens when a few hundred reopen protestors showed up are now indifferent about tens of thousands of people in the streets as COVID cases begin spiking yet again. Their love for extremist Woke left wing culture wars outweighs killing others via spread
Not sure who “the guys” are but I believe the protests will lead to the virus spreading faster. CDC does as well and has said any protesters should be tested. NY governor said the same.

Not sure who “the guys” are but I believe the protests will lead to the virus spreading faster. CDC does as well and has said any protesters should be tested. NY governor said the same.

Im talking about the person who created this thread and his sidekick Shookster

Their love for extremist Woke left wing culture wars outweighs killing others via spread
So the "screw the pansy face-mask" and "get the economy rolling again" crowd here is suddenly concerned about the spread of the coronavirus? Funny how that works.

It's hilarious how oblivious 85 is to his own hypocrisy.

We legit have people here who called others "betas" for wearing masks. Trump is holding "no-mask" campaign events packed with thousands of people who all use their mouths to breathe.

And protesters outdoors in masks are going to cause the problem? For every protestor out for a week there are 300 people out for over a month now. Mask up pussies or your state will end up like Florida is about to be.

So the "screw the pansy face-mask" and "get the economy rolling again" crowd here is suddenly concerned about the spread of the coronavirus? Funny how that works.

It's hilarious how oblivious 85 is to his own hypocrisy.

I’ve worn a mask every time I’ve been in a public indoor setting. Do you ever stop and consider how stupid and ignorant you are? I’ve never seen someone say shit as established fact having no idea if it’s a fact or not, and then cling to that lie as fact, as much as you do.

Meanwhile you absolute jokes who were absolutely batshit about COVID and social distancing a month ago could give no shits about the social distancing going on in the street every single day.

We legit have people here who called others "betas" for wearing masks. Trump is holding "no-mask" campaign events packed with thousands of people who all use their mouths to breathe.

And protesters outdoors in masks are going to cause the problem? For every protestor out for a week there are 300 people out for over a month now. Mask up pussies or your state will end up like Florida is about to be.

Read this you stupid dolt

I’ve worn a mask every time I’ve been in a public indoor setting.
My apologies. You, Ucfmikes, and KNIGHTTIME all look alike.
I’ve never seen someone say shit as established fact having no idea if it’s a fact or not, and then cling to that lie as fact, as much as you do.
You mean like the knucklehead who wrote this?
Meanwhile you absolute jokes who were absolutely batshit about COVID and social distancing a month ago could give no shits about the social distancing going on in the street every single day.

I have it on good authority from Alex Berenson that only 1% of protestors test positive for Covid. So they aren’t the ones spreading it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT