ADVERTISEMENT

This forum is turning into a trash heap

DrPhillipsKnight

Bronze Knight
Sep 25, 2016
2-A4-E6-D47-8-EB5-4-C61-B226-57045-D43614-B.jpg

Yeah, I didn’t visit the forum for about a week; saw that nonsense above and probably won’t come back for a bit. This message board needs a ban hammer big time.
I figured someone would point out that Mr. NoBo(dy) has been stalking and bumping every thread I started over the last two years.

But I guess NoBo(dy) decided to use one of his aliases to point out the obvious.

Yeah, I didn’t visit the forum for about a week; saw that nonsense above and probably won’t come back for a bit. This message board needs a ban hammer big time.
Lobodummy liked your post…someone tell him

But same. I ignored both of those tools and weeded out all the trash. I won’t be unignoring anytime soon, it’s been nice. I think they killed a lot of the real UCF member posts and engagement though, not nearly as active as before they joined, which sucks. That should confirm the need to ban them.

Lobodummy liked your post…someone tell him

But same. I ignored both of those tools and weeded out all the trash. I won’t be unignoring anytime soon, it’s been nice. I think they killed a lot of the real UCF member posts and engagement though, not nearly as active as before they joined, which sucks. That should confirm the need to ban them.
You hang out in free forums here and at 247. If you were a serious fan you would spend a few dollars a month to support Brandon and his efforts.

You hang out in free forums here and at 247. If you were a serious fan you would spend a few dollars a month to support Brandon and his efforts.
This right here is why I still think this person is Brandon or a buddy doing his bidding. Nothing else makes sense.

I do agree that these two’s incessant need to post the exact same irrelevant thing over and over and over has destroyed this forum.

I have been coming here daily for many years. I’m done for a while.

I can speak only for myself, but if you have me on ignore you won't get this message unless another poster quotes it.

I am here to discuss all things related to UCF football and Gus Malzahn.

Bozo is here to troll, disparage UCF and Gus, and prop up the worthless u. I am allergic to his stupidity, and I break out in replies when I encounter it.

I ain't going nowhere until Gus and UCF win a "real" National Championship that is recognized by every municipality in America.

Bozo can hit the road.

Reactions: Robert0122
This right here is why I still think this person is Brandon or a buddy doing his bidding. Nothing else makes sense.
No. 1, Brandon loves UCF.

No. 2, No normal functioning human being could create an alter as stupid as Bozo the cane.

1063960626.jpeg

Last edited:
I can speak only for myself, but if you have me on ignore you won't get this message unless another poster quotes it.

I am here to discuss all things related to UCF football and Gus Malzahn.

Bozo is here to troll, disparage UCF and Gus, and prop up the worthless u. I am allergic to his stupidity, and I break out in replies when I encounter it.

I ain't going nowhere until Gus and UCF win a "real" National Championship that is recognized by every municipality in America.

Bozo can hit the road.
This is a LIE. You would leave here the second Malzon is not around.

Yup and we would all happily ignore the Miami douche but since the auburn douche likes to engage him so much, it’s a never ending tango of stupid.
I've got the Miami guy on ignore and am going to ignore the auburn guy just because they reply back and forth as well. I don't care about anything the Miami guy says but because the Auburn guy replies, it still shows up. So I am just ignoring anyone who engages with the Miami guy. I don't care about Miami football, never have and never will.

I've got the Miami guy on ignore and am going to ignore the auburn guy just because they reply back and forth as well. I don't care about anything the Miami guy says but because the Auburn guy replies, it still shows up. So I am just ignoring anyone who engages with the Miami guy. I don't care about Miami football, never have and never will.
I got that idiot on ignore too.

Reactions: Robert0122
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT