ADVERTISEMENT

This Nonsense has Gone On Long Enough

DaShuckster

Diamond Knight
Nov 30, 2003
It's time for the President and our State leaders to get serious and put an end to this pandemic. At the very least, vaccination shots need to be REQUIRED for anyone working in our schools, our hospitals, our universities, and all public transportation and service jobs. The notion that we should humor these obstinate dumbsh*ts at the risk of our public health and safety -- and the state of our economy -- is beyond stupid.

I realize the knee-jerk reaction from our Usual Suspects will be to say, "See? I told you the government would turn into Nazis." But - DUH! - What the f*k do you expect??!? What alternative have the unvaccinated idiots in this country given the rest of us?

You'd THINK this issue would be a no-brainer. Yet some here believe government overreach started with ...horror of horrors...mask mandates by liberal governors. But the fact is, we've have vaccine MANDATES for well over sixty years in this country. Parents can't register their kids for school without proof they've gotten all their shots.

Gee, why do you think that's been the case all this time? Wow, talk about a draconian practice, right guys? :rolleyes:

I realize the knee-jerk reaction from our Usual Suspects will be to say, "See? I told you the government would turn into Nazis." But - DUH! - What the f*k do you expect??!? What alternative have the unvaccinated idiots in this country given the rest of us?
Can I call 'em or what? :)

BTW, 99.2% of all US COVID deaths are now from the unvaccinated. Those kind of stats are enough to make you think those 'unproven' vaccines are working, huh?

Can I call 'em or what? :)

BTW, 99.2% of all US COVID deaths are now from the unvaccinated. Those kind of stats are enough to make you think those 'unproven' vaccines are working, huh?
Just curious, how far back are they including numbers to get to the 99.2% statistic? Does it include months prior to April 2021?

99.9999% of smallpox deaths are among those who are unvaccinated.

(Numbers include 2,000 years prior to the advent of vaccines)

Just curious, how far back are they including numbers to get to the 99.2% statistic? Does it include months prior to April 2021?
exactly, you can make #s say anything, In March, 20% of population was vaccinated so 80% of deaths coming from unvaxed makes sense. Let me know the % for june 2021. If the vaccines are working at all, 80% or more should still be from un vaccinated. I am good with vaccines, but am against forced vaccinations. We should have the right to abort vaccines in our own bodies.

Well over 60% of adults over 25 have had one shot, over 50% have had both. add to that 10 to 20% more who have had it and have antibodies and don't need the shot, you likely are in the 70% range with people covered.

Last edited:
Considering the tone of the OP on how far government should go, it seems like this is applicable to the topic:

I am good with vaccines, but am against forced vaccinations.
No FORCED vaccinations in the goodknight household? Well I'll be damned. Did you tell your wife this? Apparently you were asleep at the wheel when she had your kids vaccinated for school growing up.

It's likely she took your kids to your family doctor for the chickenbox vaccine, the Diphethia & tetanus vaccine, the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine, the Haemophilus vaccine, the Hepatitis A vaccine, the Hepatitis B vaccine, the papillomavirus vaccine, the pneumococcal vaccine, and the polio vaccine.

No FORCED vaccinations in the goodknight household? Well I'll be damned. Did you tell your wife this? Apparently you were asleep at the wheel when she had your kids vaccinated for school growing up.

It's likely she took your kids to your family doctor for the chickenbox vaccine, the Diphethia & tetanus vaccine, the measles, mumps, and rubella vaccine, the Haemophilus vaccine, the Hepatitis A vaccine, the Hepatitis B vaccine, the papillomavirus vaccine, the pneumococcal vaccine, and the polio vaccine.
^^^^ thinks his own children got the chicken pox vaccine and the HPV vaccine.

Forcing shots with a vaccine not fda approved yet seems pretty nazi 🤔
Yeah, forcing knuckleheads like you to take a vaccine that has a 95% success rate in keeping you alive and preventing hospitalization in the event you catch the COVID-19 bug is pretty damn draconian. Shame on us!

Hell, EVEN FOX NEWS and many of the leaders of the Chud Crowd are finally pushing the vaccines. Guess they're 'Nazis' now too, huh?
:)

Dear Diary,

it's day 571 and i'm still afraid of the flu. hitler was right, he was just an underachiever.

If you have the vaccine, why are you worried about someone else? Most of the at risk groups ARE vaccinated.
You think the covid vaccine prevents vaccinated folks for catching the virus?

R.5b25724359591af5cde5f5b4826d82da

Originally that that was the research with it 95% effective from covid and near 100% for hospitalization. Only recently is it now 39% effective from preventing symptomatic covid.

I thought Biden who has to report he wipes himself had this figured out?
Last I heard, Pfizer is 88% with 2 doses and 38% with one (may be for symptomatic).

95% effective still leaves 5% catching Covid. In any case, that was before the Indian (Delta) variant

Last I heard, Pfizer is 88% with 2 doses and 38% with one (may be for symptomatic).

95% effective still leaves 5% catching Covid. In any case, that was before the Indian (Delta) variant
Data out of Israel is that the Pfizer vaccine is around 40% effective against symptomatic covid after 10 weeks. The only thing that really matters though, is deaths and hospitalizations are decoupled from infection now.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
Data out of Israel is that the Pfizer vaccine is around 40% effective against symptomatic covid after 10 weeks. The only thing that really matters though, is deaths and hospitalizations are decoupled from infection now.
Agree. I think I saw 88% for severe symptoms/hospitalizations.

With the vaccines we can say "it is just the flu" and the majority who dies from it is because they chose to die. I am sorry for the people that can't get vaccinated due to medical reasons or are too old/weak to survive the reaction to the vaccination

Agree. I think I saw 88% for severe symptoms/hospitalizations.

With the vaccines we can say "it is just the flu" and the majority who dies from it is because they chose to die. I am sorry for the people that can't get vaccinated due to medical reasons or are too old/weak to survive the reaction to the vaccination
Pretty much. Also, the evidence is pretty clear at this point that the variants aren't nearly as deadly as the first 2 strains. Probably not much left to be scared of from a societal level.

Pretty much. Also, the evidence is pretty clear at this point that the variants aren't nearly as deadly as the first 2 strains. Probably not much left to be scared of from a societal level.
Delta seems to be very deadly but we were able to shield the most vulnerable (old people and people with health issues). The new variants have to try to kill younger and healthier people.
Like somebody said, deaths are now decoupled from infections but the new variants are killing people that shouldn't be dying.

I wonder, what are the hold-outs waiting for? After 163M people vaccinated in the US (2B wolrdwide) and 7 months of data (not including initial trials), the data is clear: the vaccines are not killing people and no long-term effects with some exceptions. For people afraid of mRNA, there is even one or two produced the old fashioned way

Actually at 97.5% now in Florida. Let's keep going with the unvaccinated fake news.
Is the online discussion over whether DeSantis might declare another State of Emergency in Florida due to the new spike in Covid hospitalizations fake too?

It is pretty clear DeSantis is fighting to keep it open, not shut things down. We as Americans need to grow up and realize Wuhan Flu is here to stay, just like the regular flu and colds. You go out, live your life, encourage people to vaccinate, and deal with the reality that is.

It is pretty clear DeSantis is fighting to keep it open, not shut things down. We as Americans need to grow up and realize Wuhan Flu is here to stay, just like the regular flu and colds. You go out, live your life, encourage people to vaccinate, and deal with the reality that is.
Yeah, just don't vaccinate and spread it to all people...just like that...no problems.....NOT. Just infect and kill people. Really stupid statement.

It's much worse that the flu and spreads easier and mutates easier. Do you just listen to FOX news or are you always this ignorant?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Yes...encourage the other 2.5% of the 65+ age group in Florida. I have 3 friends with covid all fully vaccinated. The vaccine is having issues with this strain of the Wuhan lab flu.
I never thought it would be a fix for Wuhan, any more than the flu shot is. We are going to have to learn how to live with this.

Kind of hard to blame the "anti-vaxxers" when the NIH puts out stuff like this.

How do you give people a hard time for not taking a vaccine that isn't even fda approved?

And the politicians on the democratic side that was against the vaccine when Trump was in office then flipping to its the greatest thing ever when a new regime takes hold.
The vaccines have been available since January, we know covid is worse than the vaccines, it's as simple as that. FDA approval is a formality at this point.

The vaccines have been available since January, we know covid is worse than the vaccines, it's as simple as that. FDA approval is a formality at this point.
Too political now to know whether approval is based on science or pressure to not be proven wrong.

How do you give people a hard time for not taking a vaccine that isn't even fda approved?

And the politicians on the democratic side that was against the vaccine when Trump was in office then flipping to its the greatest thing ever when a new regime takes hold.

Fine, Refuse to get vaccinated. It’s clearly going well for those who choose not to*

Too political now to know whether approval is based on science or pressure to not be proven wrong.
It's almost as if we can extrapolate the risks from data from the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated some for almost a full year at this point. This is not a choice between risk or no risk. It's between known lower risks and known devastating risks. All political leaders on both sides are vaccinated. This isn't political except for spineless republican nut jobs knowing they need to cater to their nut job base or a new nut job will replace them. They are all vaccinated.

It's almost as if we can extrapolate the risks from data from the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated some for almost a full year at this point. This is not a choice between risk or no risk. It's between known lower risks and known devastating risks. All political leaders on both sides are vaccinated. This isn't political except for spineless republican nut jobs knowing they need to cater to their nut job base or a new nut job will replace them. They are all vaccinated.
I'd love to agree with you, but this whole deal has been politicized since the beginning so there will be skeptics for at least another year.

I'd love to agree with you, but this whole deal has been politicized since the beginning so there will be skeptics for at least another year.

He is 100% right. THe only side politicizing it at this point are from the nut job portion of the GOP. Anyone who thinks this is political at this point is an idiot. Risking death to own the libs is not a place I thought this country would get to, but here we are.

Dude, we have data. You are much more at risk if you arent vaccinated, this is simply a fact.
I'm at no risk of ADE if I'm not vaccinated. I still have to wear a mask even if I'm vaccinated. I have to provide proof that I got inoculated with a vaccine that isn't approved just to go into a grocery store now. People blame me for others dying when I was never around them. 99.5% of people survive the virus. They tell us that our immune systems are worthless against disease.

That's the thought process of unvaccinated people. Don't you think the messaging could have been a little bit better to avoid this scenario?

I'm at no risk of ADE if I'm not vaccinated. I still have to wear a mask even if I'm vaccinated. I have to provide proof that I got inoculated with a vaccine that isn't approved just to go into a grocery store now. People blame me for others dying when I was never around them. 99.5% of people survive the virus. They tell us that our immune systems are worthless against disease.

That's the thought process of unvaccinated people. Don't you think the messaging could have been a little bit better to avoid this scenario?

THe messaging is pretty simple, get vaccinated or risk serious health issues and even death. I dont know what else the messaging needs to be. ADE has not been any sort of widespread issue. Quit looking for all of the almost non existent reasons to not get vaccinated, and look for the reasons to get vaccinated.

Shit like this doesn't inspire confidence either. 2 idiot presidents in a row that are incapable of messaging is to blame.

What messaging would you be receptive to? If every politician from both parties recommending it, studies showing how vaccines reduce the severity of the disease, and young unvaccinated boarders literally dying isn’t enough to get a free and readily available vaccine, what specific messaging do you want?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT